It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US govt mind control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would like to share an interesting peice of information that I happen to know

The US govt has mind control technology that enables it to read and control a person's mind from the satellite

They can read a perosn's thoughts, emotions, stored memories, dreams and planning etc from the satellite. Our brain emits Extremly Low Frequency electro magnetic currents while our brains are functioning. The satellite is able to read these waves and Strong AI is able to decipher them. This way a person's mind is no longer private and the govt can access it. The person does not come to know that his/her mind is being read. All the brain data can be stored in a data bank that acts like a database that can be updated real time

What is even worse is that they dont just read your brain they can control your brain through the same satellite. They send electro magnetic currents to your brain that match the frequency of those in your brain through the receptors in your brain. Your brain does not recognize that these electro magnetic currents are not yours and that they are from outside.

Your thoughts, emotions, feelings, thinking, speech, vision, hearing, in short all the senses can be thus controlled. This exercise goes on a large scale and any person who opposes the govt in any way is a potential candidate for mind control. Do you know that the CNN anchors dont speak their own stuff, they are made to speak. The President is aware of this technology but not everyone knows about this.

This technology is a sophisticated version of EEG, the only difference being that it can decipher and control your brain through the satellite.

This technology can also be and is used for harrasment. They can send voices and pictures into your brain, they can give your heart attacks, numb you momentorily and even kill you by stopping your brain chemistry

As horrible as this is, it goes on to prove that there is no GOD and that we have beaten nature

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Could you please provide documentation and sources to this please?

I have experience in this area and would like further information...though I will state for the record that I doubt seriously that it can accomplish everything you say. The brain interprets stimulii based on the entities experience which is a strong variable to consider when applying something of this nature on a spceific level to an entire population.

There are similarities in reaction that we all share but there are also varying physiological states based on time of day, diet, pharmaceutical intake and even genetics/social relationships.

Now if we were to discuss the possibility of the use of this technology on an individual basis than we may have something more specific but I would also contend the capacity for individual entrainment based on the specificity required from such a large distance without a sort of implanted device (I could be wrong on this note as the lily wave seems to suggest; I am not too versed in the science of wave tech yet).

Good post and something I have suspiced and/or thought of but I would like further supporting material...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Please see this document although that is not the source of my information

Document

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That is why I NEVER leave my house without my trustworthy hand made tinfoil hat on

I think that religion is doing such a fine job already ...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is a popular mis conception about tin foil. The ELF waves sent or read can pass through solid objects and even metals. So the tin foil cannot beat mind control. The only way to beat it is if someone else has the technology and they mix up the frequency of the electro magnetic currents that are sent through the satellite

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Some US Patent research links. Enjoy.

US Patent #2,995,633, August 8, 1961, "Means for Aiding Hearing" pdf

US Patent #3,170,993, February 23, 1965, "Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System" pdf

US Patent #3,393,279, July 16, 1968, "Nervous System Excitation Device" pdf

US Patent #3,566,347, Feb. 23, 1971, "Psycho-Acoustic Projector" pdf

US Patent #3,647,970, March 7, 1972, "Method and System of Simplifying Speech Waveforms" pdf

US Patent #3,773,049, Nov. 20, 1973, "Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation" pdf

US Patent #3,951,134, April 20, 1976, "Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brainwaves" html pdf

US Patent #4,034,741, July 12, 1977, "Noise Transmitter and Generator" html pdf

US Patent #4,191,175, March 4, 1980, "Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-Like Audible Signal" html pdf

US Patent #4,227,516, Oct. 14, 1990, "Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation" html pdf

US Patent #4,335,710, June 22, 1982, "Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns" html pdf

US Patent #4,395,600, July 26, 1983, "Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method" html pdf

US Patent #4,717,343, Jan. 5, 1988, "Method of Changing a Person's Behavior" html pdf

US Patent #4,777,529, October 11, 1988, "Auditory Subliminal Programming System" html pdf

US Patent #4,834,701, May 30, 1989, "Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brainwave" html pdf

US Patent #4,858,612, Aug. 22, 1989, "Hearing Device" html pdf

US Patent #4,877,027, Oct. 31, 1989, "Hearing System" html pdf

US Patent #4,883,067, Nov. 28, 1989, "Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument" html pdf

US Patent #4,889,526, Dec. 26, 1989, "Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals Through an External Magnetic Or Electric Field To Reduce Pain" html pdf

US Patent #5,036,858, Aug. 6, 1991, "Method And Apparatus For Changing Brain Wave Frequency" html pdf

US Patent #5,123,899, June 23, 1992, "Method and System for Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,134,484, July 28, 1992, "Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages" html pdf

US Patent #5,159,703, Oct. 27, 1992, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" html pdf

US Patent #5,270,800, December 14, 1993, "Subliminal Message Generator" html pdf

US Patent #5,213,562, May 25, 1993, "Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings" html pdf

US Patent #5,289,438, Feb. 22, 1994, "Method and System For Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,352,181, Oct. 4, 1994, "Method and Recording For Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,356,368, Oct. 18, 1994, "Method and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,392,788, Feb. 28, 1995, "Method And Device For Interpreting Concepts And Conceptual Thought From Brainwave Data And For Assisting For Diagnosis Of Brainwave Dysfunction" html pdf

US Patent #5,539,705, July 23, 1996, "Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System" html pdf

US Patent #5,507,291, April 16, 1996, "Method And An Associated Apparatus For Remotely Determining Information As To Person's Emotional State" html pdf

US Patent #5,562,597, Oct. 8, 1996, "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Physiological Stress" html pdf

US Patent #5,586,967, Dec. 24, 1996, "Method and Recording or Producing Sounds and Messages To Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States in Humans" html pdf

[edit on Jan 30th 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'd like to have a device like this so I can control my own thoughts

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if I'm a victim of this, considering I did challenge the government on extreme fashions and I wonder if they knew it, and wanted to just shove me in their "that guy doesn't like us" list.

Iunno. Don't really care. Just hope that I can somehow continue living, happily.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Now we shall see what 2012 is all about now won't we....

I won't be afraid to say it, I think they have it working on quite a scale and they may very well monitor places like here, to see our reactions.

If I'm a subject, *totally weird* if I was it's been interesting. Slow Down Please my only request. Us new-agers suddenly waking up is going to arrive with some bumps in the road.

-ADHD

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I would like to remind many here that just because they can transmit information doesn't necessarily mean this is all fail proof.

Humans must still interpret the data and they are fallible.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I have some questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you have personal experience with this system?
2. What technology would be necessary to "mix up" the frequencies? Do you have any suggestions on how to stop it outside of technology?
3. What specific frequencies do you think it uses within the ELF range?
4. Others have suggested terahertz waves; why do you think it uses specifically ELF?
5. How do you account for the long antenna size necessary to transmit ELF (is electrical lengthening sufficient)?
6. From your thread Mind Control issues you say you cannot reveal everything you know about this system. Why not? For me, anything I know or can surmise about this system's technical function I will share. I consider anyone who works for it to be absolute "black hats", whether brainwashed or not (enough is known about it to make an informed decision).

This system has been communicating with me daily since 2006. Here is my experience of which you may be already aware: Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned

I wouldn't give up on the possibility of God although some may be "going the way of the dodo".

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Holy crap Ian!
Why didn't you tell us?

From now on I'm going to sing Bad Bad Leroy Brown in my head. They won't listen to me for long. I'm a lousy singer.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This technology should dovetail nicely with Project Bluebeam (holographic image transmission from coordinated satellites).

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
1. Do you have personal experience with this system?
A) I do have personal experience with the system

2. What technology would be necessary to "mix up" the frequencies? Do you have any suggestions on how to stop it outside of technology?
A) Your brain receptors cannot identify the ELF if along with the original ELF wave, a second wave of a different frequency is mixed that somehow amplifies the original wave

3. What specific frequencies do you think it uses within the ELF range?
A) Frequencies in the range of 8-10 are used

4. Others have suggested terahertz waves; why do you think it uses specifically ELF?
A) I havent heard of this

5. How do you account for the long antenna size necessary to transmit ELF (is electrical lengthening sufficient)?
A)The electric current wave adjusts and matches that of the brain by the time it reaches your brain. The exact technical reason I cannot explain but this is the main reason only the US has this technology

6. From your thread Mind Control issues you say you cannot reveal everything you know about this system. Why not? For me, anything I know or can surmise about this system's technical function I will share. I consider anyone who works for it to be absolute "black hats", whether brainwashed or not (enough is known about it to make an informed decision).
A) This technology is used for telepathic communication. Remember sometime back there was news that the US militarly is experimenting on helmets that can be used for telepathy? Well we dont need those helmets!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
The electric current wave adjusts and matches that of the brain by the time it reaches your brain. The exact technical reason I cannot explain but this is the main reason only the US has this technology

Also have a look at the "Hearing System" patent I linked above:

Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of ten to twenty uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The pulse width is in the range of 10 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond. The bursts are frequency modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the person whose head is irradiated.

...I have not been able to experiment to determine how my microwave system works, but from my interpretation of prior work done in this field I believe that the process is as follows. Any group of bursts related to the audio ek 28 of FIG. 2 causes an increasing ultrasonic build up within the head of a human being starting with a low level for the first bursts pulses and building up to a high level with the last bursts pulses of a group. This buildup, I believe, causes the direct discharge of random brain neurons. These discharges at audio frequency create a perception of sound. This process, I believe, bypasses the normal hearing organs and can create sound in a person who is nerve-dead deaf. However, this theory of operation is only my guess and may prove to be in error in the future.

www.patentstorm.us...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Thanks for your support. I'd like to know what the people do with the technology.
Is the general population under control?
How many people are observed by these satellites?
What is with the rest of the world? Can the satellites affect a worldwide population? Do you know about scientists in europe or elsewhere?

Ah, and, by the way, why do you have a picture of you in your avatar??

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This technology is used for spying on people who pose a threat to the govt, in US or elsewhere. There is a chain of US satellites revolving around the earth that cover the entire earth.

Anybody who does anything that the govt does not like is manipulated in his brain to get the mental state in that person that the govt desires.

Important channels like CNN are monitored this way to ensure that they say only what is acceptable to the govt.

This technology can be used for harrasment by sending noises and pictures into one's brain and even can make a person brain dead

This technology is also used for telepathy

I am not aware of any country in Europe or elsewhere that has this

I have my pic in my avatar because I dont have any threat from the US govt.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Okay, thanks, but how many people are monitored?
You say its against the journalists. Alright, but there are countless journalists and countless stories, how do they know at what time and place to intervene?

Not mentioning the countless thoughts in only one brain, it must be a horrific work to control all this.

Or maybe there are large scale control mechanisms...?

So, are there journalists in europe who are surveilled?

edit: Normally, you can choose the thoughts you think. So, if you cant distinguish the induced thoughts from your own, you should be able to quiet the induced thoughts as well as your own. So its just interference

edit2:You are no threat??? But spreading the infos is illegal, isnt it??

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Wachstum]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

These are supercomputers that can read, process and control brains of upto 10000 people at a time ! They have Strong AI that acts on its own and there are no physical people sitting up there to see who is doing what.
All this happens real time from somewhere in Langely Virginia (no reference to CIA). Yes there are no real people sitting there....they just get updates once a day. Read up on Strong AI and then you will be convinced that this is possible

Not all jounalists are covered, only important ones like the NY Times, and channels like CNN etc which have mass appeal

I do not know of any jounalists in Europe that are spied upon, but I can tell you that Diana was killed through mind control, they made her driver crash the car

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Alright, i see. supercomputer sounds like a solution. With strong AI. So, why aren't there more strong ai robots? I mean, if strong ai exists (source?), it could replace all the fabrics and many parts of science and a whole lot of other fields of production and thinking.

But there are no intelligent computers and conventional scientists say, there will be no strong ai in the immediate future because they really dont have a clue how to develop strong ai.

Plus: Really intelligent machines seem to be SO controversial, because of the creativity of humans and lots of other things. And all these problems you say are solved?? Without anyone knowing it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join