It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona UFO crash in October 1947

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A friend of mine who is a long time Phoenix resident told me this story last week. I had never heard it so I just thought I would pass it along.

Did some searching and here are some links to the story.

Thb basic story from - www.waymarking.com...

"The summer of 1947 saw a rash of ufo sightings, the most famous of which was the Roswell Crash. The central Arizona area had 2 crashes of its own that year. This is the story of one of them.

The first version of the story. October 1947, a ufo crashes in the Dreamy Draw area. Supposedly 2 bodies were pulled from the wreckage and placed in someone’s freezer. The Army then carted them away.

There is a second version of this crash. Some have speculated that this is related to the Cave Creek Crash. It is believed that the UFO first touched down here, then hopped the 10 miles or so to the second crash site at Cave Creek.

There is a dam here, built by the Army Corps of Engineers. It is supposed to hold back the flood waters during periods of intense rains. Rumor has it that the dam was built to cover up the crash site. A large underground vault is also rumored to exist in this area. Officially, the dam was built in 1973, many years after the incident."

cnn

azcentral

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

This could be a version of the Aztek (hoax) or the Roswell incident. There are many cases with very little information that are versions of another crash happening. I am one to think that there have not been many crashes, and those that did were unmanned alien probes like our Voyager and Pioneer probes.

new topics

join