It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another shadow figure thread......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
After reading various threads on here pertaining to shadow people/figures I find myself just a little curious as to what could be some explanations for my experience.

This was about 8 years ago, when I was still in high school. I was staying the night at my grand parent's house. For some reason I could not sleep.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a shadow of a robed figure about 6 and a half feet tall emerge through the door to the bedroom and approach my bed. The way it moved was, well..... the best way to put it is have you ever seen where a camera is focused on one spot and the image is updated every few seconds and something is moving through? It seems to jump forward a few feet at a time.

Anyway, upon seeing the figure and noticing it was approaching me, the room felt cold and I was overwhelmed with a feeling of fear and dread.

It stopped, stayed still for a couple of seconds, then made it's way back out of the room.

What exactly is a shadow figure? Most responses I have found don't satisfy me, they seem too vague.

As a side note, at the time the girl I was dating was Wiccan. But I was never personally involved in any of her practices.

As for other experiences, a spirit that claimed it was a few thousand years old decided to take up residence in my black light poster for a night. Much to my annoyance. And the center section of a ..... gentleman's magazine did look back at me and wink.

It seems like the supernatural elements I've run into, for the most part, just like screwing with your head because they find it amusing when you spend the next couple of hours wondering "WTF was that?!?!?"

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kilroy08

When I opened my eyes, I saw a shadow of a robed figure about 6 and a half feet tall emerge through the door to the bedroom and approach my bed.

How tall is your grandfather..?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My grandfather is not that tall, most guys in my family top out at 6 feet. Plus I could hear him snoring, that was part of the reason I was still awake.

And to clarify, the door never opened. The thing just came through it.

new topics

join