It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama administration 'igniting Klu Klux Klan'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

www.news.com.au

A FORMER Ku Klux Klan leader (KKK) has warned the notorious race hate group is actively recruiting in New Zealand.

Johnny Lee Clary, a former imperial wizard, the highest-ranked member of the KKK, now fights against it as a born-again Christian.

The pastor has told New Zealand media his contacts have informed him that KKK paraphernalia is being distributed in Auckland to recruit young members.
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT: The news story changed to reflect that Obama is the cause for the KKK recruiting surge.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What a bunch of morons. Imagine having the title of "Imperial Wizard" ? Hate bred Harry Potter's by the sounds of it.

Can we spell 'enemy combatant', as I bet all the alphabet agencies will be on high alert to grab some of the Klan as suspected terrorists.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some closet members within the agencies who might be able to tip off some of the "Imperial Wizards".

Seriously, if you're going to recruit anyone, use a different name. They sound like Dungeons and Dragons geeks. "Hey, I'm a 36th Level Imperial Wizard - obey me!"

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Don't under estimate them, in their prime they corrupted many and committed many horrible crimes. They are, or at least were, dangerous. Hope that they don't gain a foothold.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Read the news article. It states that the Klan is gaining membership, thanks to Obama.

The FBI will be watching with keen interest.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but the moment they start the violence, they permit themselves to be taken down hard.

Until they do anything to harm anyone, it's just name-calling and opinions. I don't think that an organisation with "Imperial Wizards" for leaders can win in the name-calling stakes either, what a friggin joke. That's not even mentioning the white robes and hoods either!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Having traveled extensively I can without equivocation say I have Never met an intelligent racist. Once I overheard the racist ramblings of an artist that painted and I presented her with this question, if you had a blank canvas on an easel and only white on your palate what could you paint. It takes all of us to make up the beauty that is this reality and we are all One.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The news item was updated to remove the New Zealand reference.

This is probably a better link to read. It says pretty much the same thing as before.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It didn't take a president to rob the people to stand up
It didn't take presidents to promote war in their name to stand up
all it took was a colored man for them to stand up

Americans truly are the most narrow-minded people on earth

Everyday I see more reasons making that claim true
specifically white caucasian americans, wherein the lot of them forgot they were the first illegal immigrants.

Unbelievable, such mass stupidity

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Give it a few more years and the white male will be the minority. They better get used to the idea, without needing to wear the white robes.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA
Having traveled extensively I can without equivocation say I have Never met an intelligent racist.

There's a difference between intelligent and wise.

I guess what you mean is that you've never met a wise, compassionate racist? Certainly, there are many racists who are intelligent.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The pastor has told New Zealand media his contacts have informed him that KKK paraphernalia is being distributed in Auckland to recruit young members.
www.news.com.au...

Are you kidding me! They refer to him as pastor?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Yeah, from Imperial Wizard to Pastor, all in the same lifetime. It makes you wonder why some people bother doing what they do.

join