It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die fighting the NWO... Put me in the front of the line.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm with you all. They wont catch me off guard. We have to pull together. Forget our differences! that's how they used us for so long. They know we are weaker when we are fighting over race, sex, orientation, religion, class. Lets all pull together! No more drinking fluoride tap water. No more of their banks.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Generalisations are dangerous, and I apologise for those that get caught in the net. But this site seems to be a repository for quite a few frustrated anarchists and warmongers who salivate at the thought of war, but speak nought of peace.

Peace is not submission. Peace is not about wearing tie-dyed kaftans and incense and free love and hariy armpitted women.

Peace means that everyone can go about their private business, unimpeded by governments, or factions, or gangs, or militias.

War is a last resort. Up until the last election, America's style of diplomacy was the equivalent of shooting a person, then asking to shake his hand and have a chat about it.

Sure, if you provoke me, I will retaliate, "with furious anger". But peace is my goal. I think the founding fathers of America had peace in mind when they fought for what they believed in.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Do Black People even post here? Or are they too caught up in the fact that they finally have a black president?

Careful what you say....

Some people may be offended by that

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

And are we able to "go about our private business unimpeeded by government" today? No, I think no. Patriot acts, warrantless searches, the list goes on. Theres nothing glorious about war, I doubt people who post here are warmongers. Some of them are angry young people who don't know better, some of them are people who have lost everything they have thanks to the corrupt government, and some of them are people who have been pushed around enough by the "powers that be".

Our forefathers fought with peace on their minds, but freedom in their hearts.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
I'll be fighting too, however, not on any front line. That's suicide.

Maybe I should make a new thread on how the NWO makes it's next move in America... You won't be fighting the NWO Soldiers... you will be fighting your neighbor.

Picture America like it's the Titanic... And when it starts to sink, it is nothing but pure panic... men, women, and children will be fighting each other to get on the 'life' boat.

Well I won't be looking for a life boat... I'll be calm... I'll be looking for the person that let America hit the Ice Berg... and I know who that person is.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well... I do apologize for being so stereotypical, but I still beg for an answer... do blacks visit ATS?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
We will likely only unite when we see each other on the ground, bloodied from our wounds but I will die with you.

Doomsday, I was born for this and before I die I will make a difference, even if it only means that some one else can make one more step than I.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by MR1159

And are we able to "go about our private business unimpeeded by government" today? No, I think no.

I never said that "peace" is what we had. Now that you have cut that straw man argument down, can you agree with what I am saying?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

How can you not see that we are at the last resort?
We are scattered, complacent, lazy and on the brink of melt down. Once the SHTF most will submit to orders thinking that one day soon everything will be back to normal. It would not be very different from what we experience today.

We allow laws that erode freedom because it does not immediately affect us, we watch as defenseless people are killed on the subway, we sit idly by as people are assaulted on the streets, we spend $Billions on pork while homeless in our country die. I could go on forever.

This will not stop with peace. I wish you could see it, we need you.
I wrote this I think about 2 years ago.

I am impressed to express with satirical wisdom the folly of our people, as we are led to ignorance by the patronizing governing body of today.

We are no more at ease with our laws that tie than we were with men, who were quick to the draw, which would impose justice found acceptable by the majority. By our lazy receipt of rule we have found ourselves in position of little option, no more than one can bear in a court for the duration of his funds. It is by this rule that the affluent have taken our voice and hidden our way for they unaided can endure the corruption created for their own aspiration while the represented are personified solely as a faint reminder of what was once our freedom.

We are tied by the hands and guided by chain to the arrangement of surrender seldom looking where we are led so long as the place we are kept is pleasing to our neighbor.

Inquiry not permitted we are exposed to idle our minds with the filth of the artiste so kindly revealing to us the epiphany of dreams unrealized. We are made known what is to be accepted by peers far seen, forgetting our foundation has wasted away. Numb to our conscience we succumb to our leader, so long that discomfort does not lay in our bed.

While our voices praise the immoral and crude we unwittingly fuse as one, never to be doubted of our intentions, while we are spat upon for endearing what eagerly waits inside a man’s heart.

Freedom was once a gift for all, to awake and embrace, to be converged upon by masses, unblemished by fools. Forged by God and bought by blood, draped with a mother’s tear, and folded in the threads of the American flag. We are numb to our fervor once gleamed upon as life, forever coveting that we don’t have.

Pride of life has gone to die as a wounded eagle whose cry is heard only by those on their own path to death. For what cause does one need express his discontent? Whose ear shall hear?

Surely not the man who’s toilsome labor is consumed by the hunger of the wanton. Whose life work is a mere budget note to them that devour. What wind remains for him who can not feed his own soul and how far will he travel before finding himself alone?

I implore you to question have you lived if you are not willing to die.

Have you sacrificed when you had nothing to give?

These are the expressions of those who gave us liberty.

Not put into words but lived with each breath by them that endured that which they could not. A wind passed on by blood, embedded in man’s soul, destined to be repeated as it has long been forgotten.

To be free.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well... I do apologize for being so stereotypical, but I still beg for an answer... do blacks visit ATS?

Yes they do

I know of one in particular, and there are definently many more

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'd love to to talk to the black man on ATS.... I'd love to discuss certain subjects with the black man on this forum.

Because when I go out preaching about what TPTB actually are... in the real world... for some reason only black people seem to listen.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Going toe to toe with the NWO is completely imbecile and ignorant. you and everyone you stand with will be Vaporized in a heartbeat. your lives lost forgotten and wasted. instead use peaceful protesting, political & social awareness to bring in a new government of enlightened individuals to usurp the old one.

However if all that fails in a ball of fire. then i guess I'll just have to watch the world burn because if that happens we have already lost.

[p.s. i am black that makes 2 of us here
]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Bringer]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm ready too, I think everyone here is fed up with the bull#

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I have said this before and I will keep saying it as long as I have too.

Why do you think you are taught about the constitution and the battle that America's forefathers had for freedom!!??

The PTB want you to get angry, they want you to terrorise the place and beat it to a bloody pulp. Only then can they introduce major change.

Cast your mind back to another small lesson you are taught at school.

"Every reaction has an opposite and equal reaction".

Do not take the bait.

You were warned.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

People keep bringing up the Second Civil War in America... So let's revisit the first civil war. Also let's look into my inspiration as to why I will die fighting. I will die fighting the NWO... this I believe. You can put my body at the front line.

I just wanted to make this thread, beacause I want people to know if tomorrow is the day SHTF... if tomorrow is our Great Awakening.... if tomorrow is the day I see the enemy... I want the ATS community to know that you are not alone if you choose to fight.

I just want people to know that I died fighting the real enemy... The real enemy that has blinded the people in the community I live in. The real enemy responsible for 9-11. I have Identified that enemy and when tomorrow (figurativly speaking) comes.... I'm ready to fight.

Who is your enemy then? They cannot find Bin Laden and you will know the enemy when you see it?

Maybe your own enemy is within your own self and you don't even know it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Peace should always be the goal, but that's something that never is just given, but has to be fought for when push comes to shove. People are becoming more aware of the B.S that is going on, hopefully the blind support of an elected official is the last time we see such sheepish stupidity. I'm hoping that humanity will wake up in the next few years, and that the age of enlightenment will begin. The time will come when we don't need to put up with government corruption anymore and will take it back. I think that is the fear right now from TPTB. They could try violently for a one world government, and even if they succeed, it will fall apart cause the world is to big to be ruled by one emperor, humans like to fight too much and are rebellous by nature.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Your intentions are good, and your heart is in the right place, but let us not raise our pistols and swords just yet. If there is some sort of take over, then it's going to be a mental game they are playing. Ever since the the events that occured during vietnam, we as a people stepped up to reclaim our government, but there were still divisions among the ranks that could be exploited. We were all equal, but the seperation remained. They used that as an advantage. We fight amongs ourselves over the stupidest stuff that it's getting more and more out of hand.

This could all be designed so that when the stinky stuff does hit the fan, we'll cut each other down so that the masterminds could just remold us into what we wanted. You used a titantic as an example, of going after the ones who steered us toward the iceburg, maybe the iceburg was put there by the PTB and they are keeping us distracted enough with B.S so that we run straight into it. You are right by saying go after those people, but I think the best thing to do is to somehow get everyone undistracted so that we could avoid drifting straight to our doom.

Sorry if i sound a little crazy, I just realized that i've been up for a couple of days now and it's not late in the day, but morning again. Thank goodnes i'm off!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I always apreciate your imput your avatar suits you well, a revolution in consciousness is greatly welcomed. But on the material level-

How do we deal with a selfish sadistic greedy child? Nothing seems to work.

How would one deal with a pack of wolves attacking?
Although some of us are wise creative and peaceful, most are not and they are not under our control.

I have welcomed experiences in my life instead of watching tv...and conforming. I have seen so much beauty and yes, perfection.

I have also seen too much darkness, and those forces are manipulating us into extinction!

What do you suggest we do(big picture)

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by XXXN3O

I always apreciate your imput your avatar suits you well, a revolution in consciousness is greatly welcomed. But on the material level-

How do we deal with a selfish sadistic greedy child? Nothing seems to work.

How would one deal with a pack of wolves attacking?
Although some of us are wise creative and peaceful, most are not and they are not under our control.

I have welcomed experiences in my life instead of watching tv...and conforming. I have seen so much beauty and yes, perfection.

I have also seen too much darkness, and those forces are manipulating us into extinction!

What do you suggest we do(big picture)

Well a significant part of the population would have to stage a non compliance ie do not purchase anything, sell anything, work, trash, steal or anything that contributes to society whatsover. You give them the power, simply take it away again.

This needs done globally which is no easy task but it is possible.

After this is done, I do not know the way forward but I can almost guarantee there is someone on this planet thinking I know what to do but I do not know how to get to that point to do it.

PS this is something that is in humanities destiny and it will happen which is frustrating but it is what is to happen. Some can see it while others cannot.

Knowing truth does not make the problem any easier unless you take responsibility.

We will learn that responsibility when the dust settles.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Hey Doomsday, I LOVE your spirit! Star!

You make valid comparison warnings about rioting in other countries, as something we should all heed carefully, and prepare for here in the U.S.

. . .by the way, you forgot to mention Mexico! . . .

Anyway, as courageous as you are (i applaud that in a person), the powers-that-be have actually already won most of the war already.

'They' sit in positions of au6th6or6ity, chair powerful corporations, control the worlds import/export of food and vital supplies, manipulate world markets with their insider trader knowledge, deceive & betray foreign countries, align & ally themselves with technology & weapons designers & manufacturers, collude with legislators & lawmakers, have access to all secret intelligence gathering (including phones, internet, individual credit, criminal, & medical histories), and so on, and so on . . .

So; your intention to fight, as brave as that makes you, is probably a desired and predicted response by these shameless, despicable, insane and extremely wealthy lunatics who just don't feel the heat the way you and I, and everyone else that's struggling do, and could vanquish us pretty quickly whenever they want...(I'm surprised we've lasted THIS long)

Sorry, got caried away. And I also apologize for not offering any alternative solutions; but you may be right, the peaceful options are running thin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join