It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO so incompetent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've often wondered about this. Why is the NWO so incompetent? Okay, so we know the global elites have talked about a world government and that they do want world domination. But why is it that in this modern day and age that after the fall of the Soviet Union that they failed to take power? There are several times in recent history where they could have easily taken power. If they don't manage to take control under the Obama administration I'm going to seriously question the NWO's competence.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
depends on how you see the nwo.
if you see it as the un and a global government - then we are still trying to create it.
if you prescibe to the other 'view' - the global elite - it doesnt really exist which is why they havent taken power yet.

how do you view the nwo ?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

I view the NWO as a collaboration among all of the developed nations. In my view the only reasons why I can conceive that they haven't taken over because there are competing interests at stake from different interest groups be it foreign or domestic. I think that the NWO is the goal of all people in power. I see developments already of the NWO. First, the Texas corridor which will link the Mexico, the United States and Canada, is vital in the development of the NAU (the North America Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America), and then, the European Union I believe, is another block of the world. I also believe they're going to try something similar in Asia. I believe that they're all going to try to create ties with each other so that there will be less people to resist them. I think if they have a common goal like in Europe, which is, to unify their economy to prevent future European wars then, I believe that these nations will willingly give up their sovreignity.

I view it as not a matter of how it will happen but when it will happen. My view is that they won't ever call themselves the NWO. But, that they're working together, and, it may not be the NWO we dream of, but, it will be an NWO dominated by corporate and special interest groups.

I just wonder why they haven't tried to do more to make the NWO a reality in the past when the world was a better place. They could have done it after the Soviet Union fell when Al-quaeda was still our "ally" and we liked Bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It might have something to do with the fact that the people currently in high profile positions of power are fighting the unification agenda.

Most people think the NWO is something those Power Elites dreamed up on their own, but it's not. It's something philsophers, sociologists and psychologists have been working on since the Civilized Age first began.

(Think Greece and Plato/Socrates as an example)

But the reason it's not working out as fast or as effectively is that the Men Behind the Curtain (i.e. the thinkers) aren't willing to go along with the current power base and it's selfish materialistic agendas.

Sure, those particular Elities may have money, their business buddies and their little political heirachy, but they can only IMPLEMENT ideas with that sort of network. They can't nessecarily ENVISION it, or the next logical step.

So maybe, just maybe these guys we never hear about trying to make a NWO that will work for the betterment of the enitre World and it's peoples are either on strike, or caught up in trying to resolve the petty details of petty people with impure interests while still adhereing to the pure ideal of the One Human World.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

In a nutshell, anyway.

[edit on 1/29/09 by GENERAL EYES]

new topics

top topics

join