posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
I am not a medical practitioner, and so what I say is not to be taken as medical advice, but the solution may be found in biophysics, and not
I've been bitten by a brown recluse, and it was getting bad really fast. I was going to lose significant tissue in my hand as it was beyond the deep
red/purple stage, and the tissue was being destroyed. The pain was increasing significantly each day.
When I related a distant friend, he told me the following, the nature of the problem, and thus how the treatment works. Fast.
1. All poisons are apparently delicate proteins. Very destructive, but molecularly delicate. (that's what he said.)
2. Any fracture of the delicate molecular structure whatsoever, one molecule separated, and now it's not the same thing. It has become an inert
compound the body will quickly break down.
3. There is no medical treatment. Except surgery and debridement to remove the increasing volume of dead tissue.
4. In a bad bite, recovery can take a year, unless you lose an entire appendage.
At this point, I was really, really getting puked out.
Then he told me how to stop it immediately.
In biophysics, high voltage at low amperage will "disassemble" these delicate proteins that make up toxins.
I didn't have the "designed" tool he suggested was available online, and I didn't have time.
So I did the next best thing.
I got my son-in-law to help me. I got out my lawnmower, unplugged the spark plug wire, set my hand on the mower to provide a ground, placed the
primary puncture area so the spark plug wire could touch it, put my foot on the mower to stabilize it, and had my son-in-law give that SOB a hearty
It shocked of course, it was unpleasant of course, and it gave me three good, solid jolts. Of course I jumped and jerked my hand back, but I after
shaking it a couple times, did one more repeat.
We pushed the mower back into the shed, and before I could get back into the house, the pain was gone.
The swelling was still there, and it looked like hell, but it wasn't hurting anymore.
It completely healed up over the next week with no tissue loss.
My friend told me that in the Amazon area, many folks get bitten by all kinds of toxic insects, and snakes.
Yet generally, there's a car, a boat motor, or something that can provide a spark relatively nearby, while a doctor or hospital can be hundreds of
They use this, even on snake bites, and keep on trucking.
I've told all my friends about this "treatment" and made certain that my children know for themselves and their families.
I was casually talking to a physician about this one day, and he scratched his head, and said, "I've never heard of this, but it sounds like it's
something I'd like to try."
He said that sometimes, certain conditions have been cleared up quickly when someone would accidentally walk into an electric fence.
So, this isn't a pleasant experience, but DAMN it works! And right now!
The alternative is a hundred times worse.