It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The founder of Freemasonry Sir Francis Bacon, William Tudor, William Shakespeare, Christian Rosenkre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Good morning, afternoon or evening whatever the case may be.
What follows is party speculation and partly citation following on the foot steeps of one of histories most elusive characters.
I ask you to join me in a hunt and see what we can dig up together!

I belive with all my soul there is something we can find together,
May I present to you the founder of Freemasonry.

Sir Francis Bacon is William Tudor is William Shakespeare is Christian Rosenkreuz.

Shakespeare has demonstrated a known Elizabethan cipher method to us with Sonnet 136 in which he tells us his "name is Will", and then uses the number cipher totals of the first letters of the lines of the Sonnet to give us the Simple and Kaye Ciphers of "WILL SHAKESPEARE". A question is inevitable to come up as to why he would use any cipher at all. This is where the Truth Seeker must use his wits to find out Truth. The Shakespeare Authorship question is not new, and is debated very passionately by several sides of the argument. One theory that has come up in the discussions is that Shakespeare may be somehow related to Queen Elizabeth. One of the themes in the Sonnets is repeated often, and that theme is "Succession". As a Truth Seeker we must use all the clues which we have at our disposal to seek Truth. In Sonnet 136 Shakespeare tells us his name is "Will", and gives us a cipher method to use. So what if indeed Shakespeare's name is "Will", but he is the son of the Queen, "Elizabeth Tudor"?

www.light-of-truth.com...

The work the author of the above website has put into his research will blow your mind!

Between 1607 and 1616, two anonymous manifestos were published, first in Germany and later throughout Europe.[2] These were Fama Fraternitatis RC (The Fame of the Brotherhood of RC) and Confessio Fraternitatis (The Confession of the Brotherhood of RC). The influence of these documents, presenting a "most laudable Order" of mystic-philosopher-doctors and promoting a "Universal Reformation of Mankind", gave rise to an enthusiasm called by its historian Dame Frances Yates the "Rosicrucian Enlightenment".[3]

The manifestos were and are not taken literally by many but rather regarded either as a hoax or as allegorical statements. The manifestos directly state: "We speak unto you by parables, but would willingly bring you to the right, simple, easy, and ingenuous exposition, understanding, declaration, and knowledge of all secrets". Others believe Rosenkreuz to be a pseudonym for a more famous historical figure, usually Francis Bacon.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please help me now in putting something big back together.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by nightmarebeforesingularit]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi there

Glad to see someone still trying to solve the Bacon-shakespeare thing.

I have been trying to engage a debate for quite some time, but it seems that most people don't have the mental staying powers. Even the sites you quote don't seem really interested in resolving the issue, at leat not unless it fits their particular ideas.

Anyway. I will be glad to assist in you efforts, and perhaps together, we can crack what is the greatest unsolved mystery, in English literature.

Best wishes

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I came across the conspiracy, or theory, or whatever one might call it,... that Bacon is in fact Shakespeare, and that he was the editor, some claim author, of the KJV Bible, just a few weeks ago....

I was intrigued enough to do a bit of research - a few google and other search engine searches - and was surprised there seemed to be a lot of folks who discredit the theory and I'm intrigued to find someone here at ATS trying to prove or disprove it........I'll lend a hand and do some poking around with the rest of ya....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prjct

Cheers friend

Now we are three!

From where I stand, I can only say be careful what you read out there. I spent 18 years tracking down a cunning fox, only to be gored by a wild pig.

If you want to talk Bacon stuff, you will find loads of sites offering opinions, but few offering an ear.

regards

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Seems to be a graveyard... what's that noise!...no just my echoing footsteps.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've read a lot of what's out there on Shakespeare and his authorship Very little actually known about the man, most of it is surmise. He was not particulary literate or well-traveled based on the little contemporary documentation on him, including the fact that he was not in possession of a single book at his death.

He was actively involved in the theatre and probably had some involvement with the body of plays published under his name. Most likely there was a floating group of writers contributing, and Bacon is a prime suspect. Even highly conservative scholars concede some of the later plays are not form the same hands as the earlier ones.

I could go on but there are volumes of fascinating literary and historical scholarship putting forward many convincing theories.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

I've read a lot of what's out there on Shakespeare and his authorship Very little actually known about the man, most of it is surmise. He was not particulary literate or well-traveled based on the little contemporary documentation on him, including the fact that he was not in possession of a single book at his death.

He was actively involved in the theatre and probably had some involvement with the body of plays published under his name. Most likely there was a floating group of writers contributing, and Bacon is a prime suspect. Even highly conservative scholars concede some of the later plays are not form the same hands as the earlier ones.

I could go on but there are volumes of fascinating literary and historical scholarship putting forward many convincing theories.

Mike F

Hi mike, nice to hear from you.

Heres one for ya:

Two gravestones lie side by side, one with no name but all say its William Shakespeare. (WS).

Yes thats right, you heard!

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE NAME OF ANY PERSON ON THAT STONE.

The other, is supposed to be the wife, Anne Hathaway. Not much on her in the records either.

But hang on, cry the true believers, WS married AH and we have the record to prove it!

So they show a scrap of paper which state that WS left his obediant little wife AH his sercond best bed. What a mean swine that man was!!

Lets back up a bit:

Two graves side by side. AH and ??

We are to think WS.

But no one gives a toss for poor AH, she was only the wife of WS.

This can be verified if you check out the trinity church etc.

So, poor AH is ignored. But what we all forgot, was that Bacon is from swine, and Jews hate swine, and Jewish law says the true lineage of a man comes down with women, therefore, Anne is the key to the unmarked grave.

Anne HATH A WAY

Now, consider the Jewish-dirt-swine angle:

If any Jew comes into contact with blood or indeed anything unclean, such as Bacon, they must wash.

Now, herein is the reason for Shylock and the cutting of the gentiles flesh:

AH by WS makes two anagrams of words used in Elizabethan times.

If anyone is interested, then why not play the game invented by Bacon:

Adventvrer.

regards all

top topics

join