It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Yeah, I hadn't figured that. That doll would have to do a lot more than dance, like babysit and clean the house for that price.
Maybe that was: "Zanny the nanny doll".

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Well, if Cayce was getting multiple gifts such as this one (OMG$$$) than she may have been returning or selling them on ebay etc. From what I've seen of the pics from Caylee's room, most of what she had was cheap little stuffed animals? It would be inetresting to know who was spending the most. Most likely, this was another reason and 'competition' between Cindy and Cayce.

Q. Has Nancy Grace made it IMPOSSILBE to seat an untainted jury? Anywhere?

We are nearing the time for the trial to start. The defense lawyers have indicated they will make a motion to move the trial to a less publicity influenced jurisdiction. The defense has the first crack at it, also naming the place they want to move to. If the prosecutor objects - 99.999% they do - then it’s up to the judge whether to 1) grant the motion or deny it, and 2) if granted then to set the place for the trial. I would guess they would want the case moved to west Florida, like Panama City or Pensacola.

It is a trial tactic always used by prosecutors in high profile cases especially where the proof is not evident to call as many witnesses as possible. This is mostly done to impress the jurors who are usually easy to impress by the sheer number of experts testifying.

On the CNN Nancy Grace show, where thankfully she was off for a week, her stand-in suggested that since publicity was nation-wide so the motion for a change of venue was really more a dodge or ploy hoping to 1) create an appeal issue and also to 2) delay the trial. Similar incidents have occurred in the past where the publicity made it impossible to try a case.

The one case I remember was the Oliver North trial over Iran Contra. He was convicted in the first trail but a very favorable ruling by the Supreme Court reversed the first trial and said he could not get a fair re-trail. END of case. See PS below.

In England it was formerly unlawful for anyone including the press to say anything publicly about a pending case. After the trial the sky was the limit. The UK has joined the EU which has a Free Press law much like our own First Amendment so now you can see the same thing happening in England as has always happened here.

It is my opinion that NO high profile case can get a fair trial in America. Is there anyone on this planet who has not seen Nancy Grace convict Cayce a dozen times so far? My remedy for that deplorable condition is to change the current system of juror selectoin over to use professional jurors. I really believe the cause of justice would be greatly enhanced.

Post Script.
Other famous cases I recall Sara Jane Moore, and Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme both who tried to shoot Pres. Ford. Neither got off a shot. Ms. Moore was paroled in January, 2008. The others are in custody of one kind or another. John Hinckley, Jr.. shot and hit Pres. Reagan who survived. And there is Sirhan Sirhan who killed Robert Kennedy. California refuses to parole him even though he has been a model prisoner and the Kennedy family appeared before the board 20 years ago and said they had no objection to his parole.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay Valhall, I give you a tremendous amount of respect for your tireless effort on this case. I, like you have been glued to the coverage since the beginning. I am a father of a little girl and it wasn’t so long ago that she was Caylee’s age, also her mother isn’t exactly the most responsible person on the planet do I guess I identify with this case. Thank you Valhall!

Couple of thoughts: After reading the complete timeline you have provided for us, I find myself in the Leonard Padilla camp. Meaning, I believe Cindy (CA) is the proverbial ‘puppet master’ pulling the strings of the family. It is my assertion that:

1. The family knew that Caylee was dead as early as August 3rd. This is when Lee tells Cindy they should not talk about any letters from KC. It’s possible that KC told Lee that Caylee’s death was an accident and didn’t want to spend her life in prison so she made the nanny story up in order to prevent that. What a convenient name to pull out of the hat, Zenaida Gonzalez, the name on Casey’s fake ID. Remember the 29th Lee was cooperating with Law Enforcement, soon after that; there is a marked change in the behavior of the family as a whole.

2. Cindy made the $100 payment for ZG22 on August 15th because Casey was in jail at the time and they knew that this rouse was crucial in order to establish the existence of ZG22. Padilla didn’t bond Casey out until 2 days later.

3. August 29th George Anthony orders a.38 Cal revolver, perhaps the burden of the knowledge that his scumbag daughter killed his granddaughter became too much at this point and his decision to kill himself came as early as this.

4. I believe that Casey killed her daughter on purpose, that she planned this killing as early as March (telling the family that it was an accident was just another lie on top of a lifetime of manipulation) March 17th search for Chloroform, March 19th ‘One Tree Hill’ search.

5. June, 12th begins searching the internet for her ‘fall girl’ Zenaida Gonzalez, however, I believe Casey was tailing ZG (real) for sometime with information provided to her from Anthony Rusciano (nyitaliano3) via his law enforcement connections in New York (bit of a stretch I know but the only one that makes any sense), either that or as Leonard Padilla states, it was a coincidence that KC was at Sawgrass at the exact moment Zenaida was leaving with having signed her guest card.

These are just a few of my developing theories. What’s your take?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It is my opinion that NO high profile case can get a fair trial in America. Is there anyone on this planet who has not seen Nancy Grace convict Cayce a dozen times so far? My remedy for that deplorable condition is to change the current system of juror selectoin over to use professional jurors. I really believe the cause of justice would be greatly enhanced.

That's an absurd statement. Should we censor Nancy Grace? You know it’s like Valhall said a while ago, I am not required to presume Casey Anthony innocent, and I have no obligation to give her the benefit of the doubt. I have a strong suspicion that she killed her kid because of what I’ve seen in the media. It's the jury that’s at a disadvantage; they don’t get to hear all of the facts. A lot of information is kept out of trial for one reason or another based on how it pertains to the case. This peripheral information is important in my opinion when someone’s life is on the line. In this case I doubt it will help Casey, the mountain of forensic evidence is overwhelming.

Regarding the 'fair trial' nonsense; OJ Simpson did pretty well for himself in the 'trial of the century'. Everyone said the same thing, "he'll never get a fair trial". I think we all know how that worked out. The fact is; this girl will get a fair trial, however if only 1% of the evidence we’ve been hearing about in the media is true, she’ll be convicted of killing her daughter. If it’s true that she rode around with her dead daughter in the trunk as the evidence suggests, she’ll be convicted of killing her daughter.

I for one do not want to be a part of a society that ignorantly closes their eyes and puts their fingers in their ears all the while yelling “LA LA LA LA, I can’t hear you because I don’t want to taint the jury pool”. This is silly.

The forensics doesn’t lie. The fact is you would have to be a complete rube to question the forensics.

However, if Jose and the defense can get a rube or two on the jury who thinks that Casey is incapable of killing her child, case closed, she walks. For example, the people that are sending Casey all of this money, I bet Baez would love to get a hold of a few people like that for the jury.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
BTW I think the 'professional juror' thing is a horible idea and unconstitutional. If they are professional they cease being ‘peers’.
No offense.

Also, are you and aleon1018 the same person? You both spell Casey the same way, completely wrong.

Yea, let’s have professional jurors, forever sequestered, never able to speak to their loved ones, read a paper, watch television. They would completely lose their grip on reality. Good idea, I want that guy deciding my fate.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

I agree the professional juror is a horrible idea. It will be possible to seat a fair jury. I welcome her day in court. I think most people are willing to accept the facts. Many of us are making our assumptions based on what has been released to the public at this time. I think if we hear something worthy most of us are willing to give it consideration.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
BTW I think the 'professional juror' thing is a horible idea and unconstitutional. If they are professional they cease being ‘peers’.
No offense.

Also, are you and aleon1018 the same person? You both spell Casey the same way, completely wrong.

Yea, let’s have professional jurors, forever sequestered, never able to speak to their loved ones, read a paper, watch television. They would completely lose their grip on reality. Good idea, I want that guy deciding my fate.

It's weird, I've seen it spelled both ways and only registered as Cayce. I've noticed this on other sites as well.

I typically watch CNN and didn't notice it either.

BIG OOPS. eh, whatever.

Professional jury eh? Why not the supreme court?

I heard mention today that supposedly, according to one of the childhood friends claimed that the way Caylee was buried was very similar to how they buried their pets when they were little and with hearts too in that same area. I guess they weren't afraid of snakes back then?

Thinking about it, I think many kids might do that anyway. If Casey was protecting someone else, who would that be that it would be worth going to jail over?

[edit on 9-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I heard mention today that supposedly, according to one of the childhood friends claimed that the way Caylee was buried was very similar to how they buried their pets when they were little and with hearts too in that same area. I guess they weren't afraid of snakes back then.

Great point! The whole snake thing in my opinion was just an excuse by a lazy (or corrupt) cop who was looking for a reason not to follow up on Kronk's tip.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The eulogy of brother Lee was odd as when he mentioned Caylee with initials instead. NG HLN says these are also Cacey's initials. The grandparents seemed to hold up well or much better than Lee. Lee hadn't seemd to be so emotional until now. I guess he's been in denial longer and it's finally getting to him. If he's like his father, than he's also bipolar.

I guess it's making this out to be more than it should be by suggesting secret codes to Cacey. I suppose he may have also been speaking for Casey since others wouldn't have wanted to hear it? The Michael Jackson song was odd considering his past and the allegations also. But, whatever.

I don't understand him kissing his wrist or whatever. What was that? I guess he was wearing some bracelet, possibly like the one given to Cacey in court?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

May 24, 2008 - AD receives a traffic citation for 2 people not wearing seatbelts in her car.
ZG22 (date of birth 1/11/86, 3 months older than KC), receives two traffic citations: one for running an intersection, and one for not having a valid driver's license.

The officer for AD's citation is listed as CRENSHAW and the officer for ZG22 is listed as NARVAEZ. So it seems that these were two seperate stops ... still seems a little too coincidental to be unrelated.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS\

The officer for AD's citation is listed as CRENSHAW and the officer for ZG22 is listed as NARVAEZ. So it seems that these were two seperate stops ... still seems a little too coincidental to be unrelated.

Yep, I noticed that. But it could have been a OCSO car with two deputies in it. You are right though...it's a point that should be taken into account.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now the bounty hunter claims on NG HLN that the tape from the skull has a matched fingerprint to Casey? Should this really be any surprise now?
I assume that pretty much will convince any jury she's guilty now. As for the death sentence............

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Now bounty hunter claims on NG HLN that the tape from the skull has a matched fingerprint to Casey? Should this really be any surprise now? I assume that pretty much will convince any jury she's guilty now. As for the death sentence. ..........

Well, why could not Casey have handled the tape to leave her prints but not have used the tape to muffle her daughter? Purely circumstantial. Most of what I’ve seen - I’m new here - is pure publicity hype for the prosecutors. Frankly, I’m not convinced so if I’m on the jury, unless they have something I have not heard about, you will get a hung jury!

I’m from KY and we had a very laid back attitude towards people who kill inside their own family. Statistically almost NO person who kills a relative ever kills outside the family. For that reason the usual sentence for killing a relative was 20 years with parole eligibility after 4 years. I’d vote for that IF they have unambiguous evidence against Casey.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow, again Val......what a twist!!

A number of members on one forum have noticed that the description Casey gives of Zanni is very much a description of herself.....about the same age, same height, build ( maybe a bit heavier) and dark haired. They have speculated that she did that so if some one witnessed her dumping the body, they would seem to describe 'Zanni'.....?

Then there's this ......
posted by val

Here's a thought...did KC make extra money by house sitting for northerners who have winter homes in the Orlando area? She had to be going some where every day...that's been a burning unanswered question through-out this "where were KC and Caylee every day if KC really didn't have a job?" Did KC house sit for the people at 422 Regal Downs Circle at some point?

and this.....
posted by TheDarkHorse

Also, it’s not inconceivable that Casey would be going to various houses of men that she was currently sleeping with. It’s been documented that she was always banging at least 2 to 3 guys at any given moment. Who’s to say that she wouldn’t stay at guys’ houses while they ware gone during the day? Being the conniver that she is, I’m sure that she could figure out a way to get into a residence especially if she ‘sleeps’ over there from time to time. I know that Tony stated that she wasn’t allowed over while he was working but that doesn’t mean that she didn’t figure out how to get in while he was gone.

Either might explain how Casey could have had access to a location where a small body could have been kept secretly refrigerated or frozen for a period of time until a drop could have been arranged.....by Casey alone, or with help?? ( my pet theory... refrigeration slowed the baby's decomp so much from the 16th to the 24-25th that George noticed no smell on the gas-can-confrontation date..?)

Following Lee's peculiar eulogy, I wonder if he might have known early on....or even helped....

[edit on 12-2-2009 by frayed1]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So, can we look at the "fads" KC's friends exhibited during this time that she may have been running around with the "ZG22" license to find out if having dual driver's licenses was in?

Maybe...

On 10/14/04 Lauren Coppel was stopped and charged with DUI and given a citation for possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license. www.myorangeclerk.com...

LC is the girl that introduced KC to RM. LC worked with DS and RM at Don Reid Ford.

[edit on 2-13-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I was betting she was a pisces. I was right. Self centered. As for being born on the 19 that makes matters worse. She has a maniacal side. Combined with an enabling mother that has believed her ridiculous lies for her entire life, and this girl didn't imagine that mommy or daddy would call the police on her stupid a**.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

This is a very complicated scenario, I cannot even finish reading it all, I may have already commented here, but I just wanted to come back on and say that new evidence from the duct tape found around Caylee's head and mouth has just been sent to the defense. The public will know the results by midweek, early reports and sources say that Casey's fingerprints were on the inside of the duct tape.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Yeah, and her lawyer had to go in the hospital for stomach problems.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I saw that tonight on NG, I am not suprised, I think Jose has fallen for Casey or something, he is unrealistic in his defense of her, and has even gotten in trouble for being all touchy feely with her. I suppose being handed proof of her quilt might just upset his belly a little!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I saw that tonight on NG, I am not suprised, I think Jose has fallen for Casey or something, he is unrealistic in his defense of her, and has even gotten in trouble for being all touchy feely with her. I suppose being handed proof of her quilt might just upset his belly a little!

Stockholm syndrome in reverse? The Rules of Criminal Procedure require the prosecutor to disclose all evidence the investigation turned up, timely and ALL and not just part. Prosecutors have proved over and over to be especially unreliable in disclosing EXCULPATORY evidence. And are wont to LEAK evidence piecemeal - whenever the public interest dies down - out comes MORE evidence. I have opposed the election of prosecutors for what seems a 100 years! Sensationalism is the rule of the day! Criminal justice is an oxymoron.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by donwhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join