The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Look at this myspace account:

profile.myspace.com...

It was created on 06/16/08 - the last day Caylee was seen alive. It was last accessed on 10/14/08 - the day the grand jury indicted KC for murder and she was returned to jail for the last time.

Sign - Pisces. (KC's birthday is 3/19)

Location: Miami, FL (KC kept emphasizing to LA - "definitely Miami" as a place to look for ZG)

Pic: Dora the Explorer doll

What's significant about Dora? The evidence found at the scene of the remains states a backpack with "adorable" was found. That's a Dora the Explorer aDORAble backpack...

www.amazon.co.uk...

GA stated the last time he saw Caylee he thought she had a white backpack on with "monkeys" on it. Maybe it was white...maybe it was pink. But that aDORAble backpack has Dora's monkey on it.

A small plastic toy horse was found with the remains.

Pick which Dora pony you'd like to have:

www.fisher-price.com...

It has been rumored that one of the reasons for the immediate search of the Anthony home after the remains were found was to match two items found at the crime scene that appeared to come from a set: the Winnie the Pooh blanket (Caylee's room and bed have Winnie the Pooh decorations and accessories) and "the set" from which the horse came from. Were they looking for the Dora doll?

Was KC doing activities on this myspace while she was hanging out at JB's office all day every day during her home confinement period? Was there more information on this page prior to her indictment and return to jail on 10/14? Did she wipe everything clean as her last activity on this myspace? The only way LE could find that out would be to confiscate computers in JB's office, or get a subpoena from myspace for this account and match it back to JB's IP.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's interesting that Caylee was found with these items. But if you think about it, Cayce as-if knew these were the last items George had seen her with and as-if the baby sitter was then responsible. Cayce used an alias or this was as-if one of her alters. But her family and friends would have known if Cayce had alters. Cayce had many pics of Caylee on her myspace and may have used these to entice certain people. But there would also likely be other evidence of this type of activity somehwere also.

It would seem that Cayce went back to the house when George was gone to work in the afternoon. Witnesses are other activity on the computer etc.
or the other alleged cell phone. Pings in this area of 'any cell phones' etc. may also be looked into.

It would be interesting to know how many different Dora backpacks there were at the house. I haven't been able to find any white ones though.

If Cayce had the house and pool to herself, someone else may have been there also if Caylee had died at the house.

I wonder how many different myspace pages etc. Cayce had. Cayce may have been using the chlorform and or other drugs if this was related to sex crimes. But again, no mention of any activity yet.

The tape may also be related to bondage such as pictures. The tape may have also been some attempt to keep pool water in her body and lungs as if to suggest drowning? idk It still makes me think of some psychotic way of stopping Caylee from ever telling if her mouth is taped.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Let me say that this is absolutely unbelievable! Nice work!

I live in Florida. I am stuck with this case being on the news every day. I will be glad when it is over. It reminds me of the Alabama girl who went missing in Aruba a couple years ago. We just bounce from one high profile mystery to the next. The more salacious the crime, the more we like it!

I have three things to say about this case. 1) When this case is over, Nancy Grace will have to get a job. 2) When this case is over, Nancy Grace will have to get a job. 3) When this case is over, Nancy Grace will have to get a job.

And I hope it is not on CNN. She is definitely a FOX type. Nancy Grace (a bottle blond) is about as dumb as Marcia Clark (a bottle brunette) which is not surprising. Q. Did either get their job standing up?

[edit on 2/2/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
It's interesting that Caylee was found with these items. But if you think about it, Cayce as-if knew these were the last items George had seen her with and as-if the baby sitter was then responsible. Cayce used an alias or this was as-if one of her alters. But her family and friends would have known if Cayce had alters. Cayce had many pics of Caylee on her myspace and may have used these to entice certain people. But there would also likely be other evidence of this type of activity somehwere also.

It would seem that Cayce went back to the house when George was gone to work in the afternoon. Witnesses are other activity on the computer etc.
or the other alleged cell phone. Pings in this area of 'any cell phones' etc. may also be looked into.

Keep in mind that there was no activity on the Anthony desktop from 3 pm to 11 pm (while George was at work). And KC's laptop showed no user activity for the day.

If this myspace was set up by KC she did at a remote location: either TL's computer, a library computer, an internet cafe computer, or "fill in the blank's" computer. I'm going to work on a composite of the ping map for June 16th and the locations of the libraries this evening I think.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder how many different accounts, phones, blackberries etc. Cayce may have been using with an alias. I doubt she needed to go anywhere else. Her supposedly talented ability at texting may be a strong clue. Pings etc. of ANY activity around her parents home could also be a clue. But again, I would think some information would have surfaced by now from someone and someplace she did business with. I guess she was clever with her disguises?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
its funny

how many black babies get lost and thrown in the dumpster and you never see that on CNN let alone for a whole entire year.

It's just weird man the TV Media is bizzarre. Like, they have the girl from Aruba that got lost they followed her like she was their own daughter.

How about when Paris Hilton was going to jail. The "Best team in Politics" (CNN) was running updates every 15 minutes for 6 months.

ROFLMFAO!

So as far as this story, you should know, it's all fake, their all actors, it is all a fabrication to play with our heads.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Look at this myspace account:

profile.myspace.com...

It was created on 06/16/08 - the last day Caylee was seen alive. It was last accessed on 10/14/08 - the day the grand jury indicted KC for murder and she was returned to jail for the last time.

Sign - Pisces. (KC's birthday is 3/19)

Location: Miami, FL (KC kept emphasizing to LA - "definitely Miami" as a place to look for ZG)

Pic: Dora the Explorer doll

What's significance about Dora? The evidence found at the scene of the remains states a backpack with "adorable" was found. That's a Dora the Explorer aDORAble backpack...

www.amazon.co.uk...

GA stated the last time he saw Caylee he thought she had a white backpack on with "monkeys" on it. Maybe it was white...maybe it was pink. But that aDORAble backpack has Dora's monkey on it.

A small plastic toy horse was found with the remains.

Pick which Dora pony you'd like to have:

www.fisher-price.com...

It has been rumored that one of the reasons for the immediate search of the Anthony home after the remains were found was to match two items found at the crime scene that appeared to come from a set: the Winnie the Pooh blanket (Caylee's room and bed have Winnie the Pooh decorations and accessories) and "the set" from which the horse came from. Were they looking for the Dora doll?

Was KC doing activities on this myspace while she was hanging out at JB's office all day every day during her home confinement period? Was there more information on this page prior to her indictment and return to jail on 10/14? Did she wipe everything clean as her last activity on this myspace? The only way LE could find that out would be to confiscate computers in JB's office, or get a subpoena from myspace for this account and match it back to JB's IP.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I also saw this originally on Scaredmonkeys and thought it was very interesting. great work. I also want to add a couple of points. I don't have it in front of me at the moment, but in the batch of discovery documents released in November I believe, there were things such as the computer information that was found etc.. Also in there is a copy of a Florida drivers license, The name says Cindy Anthony and I believe it said age was in the early 30's, but under race is says 'Black". I figured this was a typo at the time, but now I want to rethink that. Second thing I wanted to point out in relation to the cell phones and pings. I recall "Part 1" of Casey's interview by the police on July 16th, she rambled on for a minute or so about how she had two cell phones. One was hers and the other was supposedly her "work" phone from US. The interesting thing I remember was how she told them she would swap out the simms card between the phones. Her claim was that one of them would not keep charge. Anyone here with more knowledge about simms cards have any thought about that?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TUCKERM33]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TUCKERM33

I want to add a couple points. I don't have it in front of me at the moment, but in the batch of discovery documents released in November, there is a copy of a Florida drivers license, The name says Cindy Anthony and I believe it said age was in the early 30's, but under race it says 'Black." I figured this was a typo at the time, but now I want to rethink that.

Second thing I wanted to point out in relation to the cell phones and pings. I recall "Part 1" of Casey's interview by the police on July 16th, she rambled on for a minute or so about how she had two cell phones. One was hers and the other was supposedly her "work" phone from US. The interesting thing I remember was how she told them she would swap out the sim card between the phones. He claim was that one of them would not keep charge. Anyone here with more knowledge about sim cards have any thought about that?

If "black" on the FL driver’s license was not a typo, then she may have offered that to the clerk. Nowadays I think clerks take whatever you say about yourself. I don’t have a FL license but my KY license has only my picture and SEX, HEIGHT and EYES. No race or color. I do think she had a close relationship with black people. I do not know how they regarded her. She could have been just an approval seeking easily available groupie to them?

On cell phones, unless you have a late model with GPS, the phone company can only deduce your approximate location from the signal strength of two or more towers. Triangulation. I do not know how accurate that is. She might have thought changing the SIM card gave her anonymity but now that we know she had 2 or more, that “cover” is lost.

My observation is this. All high profile crimes are given so much publicity it seems impossible, to me anyway, that you can ever find a jury that will not be powerfully influenced by the publicity. For a long time I have urged PROFESSIONAL jurors, but I get little or no agreement. Aside: Jurors do not have to be ignorant of the case, but do have to agree to decide guilt or innocence only on the evidence presented in court. That is asking more than the ordinary human can deliver. IMO. Recall the Oliver North case.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thank you Don for your reply. You made a good point about the driver's license not having race listed. That comment made me recall that in fact it was not a driver's license that I saw in the documents released. I would have seen a picture of course. Actually what i saw was a form, that I assume was filled out by LE. Look at page 33 of this pdf file.

investigation.discovery.com...

It is the missing person's report called on July 15th by Casey's mother
I would assume, but check out the race and birthdate. Race black and age is 27. Says Birthday is september 1980. I am very puzzled by this. if it was a type in one spot I could maybe see, but it's repeated three different times on the same page. How could LE get this so wrong?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TUCKERM33]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It is the missing person's report called on July 15th by Casey's mother I would assume, but check out the race and birthdate. Race black and age is 27. Says Birthday is September 1980. I am very puzzled by this. if it was a type in one spot I could maybe see, but it's repeated three different times on the same page. How could LE get this so wrong?

Now look here. Spanish for white is BLANCO. (That’s my last name so I’m familiar with that). An Hispanic person could have taken the report, written out BLANCO but the transcriber could have mis-read that for BLACK.

I suppose the entry in the Evidence area, AIRCRAFT* means the car - a 1998 Pontiac - had been located by a police chopper? Evidence items 4, 5 and 9 all show “B” for race. The first entry is BLACK but the subsequent entries were probably taken from the first entry. One mistake repeated.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That is certainly a plausable explanation for Blanco, but the age does not match either. We know Cindy Anthony was not born in 1980. I guess my thought about the potential misinformation is this. A) either the person filling in the form made a few typographical errors, or B)There is actually another Cynthia Anthony in Orlando and the the person filling out the form pulled up the wrong Cynthia Anthony in DAVID when Cindy Anthony called in the missing persons report. I find it odd that the address of the Cynthia Anthony on the form is blocked out. Everyone knows the address is 4937 Hopespring. It worries me that there are a few of these "typos" throughout the reports, Caylee's name and Casey's named are spelled 2 or 3 different ways. all we need is for Baez to find some loophole with htese typos and get Casey off the charges.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I find it odd that the address of the Cynthia Anthony on the form is blocked out. Everyone knows the address is 4937 Hopespring. It worries me that there are a few of these "typos" throughout the reports, Caylee's name and Casey's named are spelled 2 or 3 different ways. all we need is for Baez to find some loophole with these typos and get Casey off the charges.

TM33, you caught those errors, I did not. My only excuse is that I have a vision impairment and I missed it even though I enlarged the PDF to 100% size.

I worked in the Kentucky court system for 17 years. I had occasion to handle many documents prepared by investigators who really had little motive and no training to write legibly. Those were in turn transcribed by people working for the lowest wage scale in the department. Aside: I have always been a pro public defender person and always an anti prosecutor person. Yes, I attribute that to my genes. Maybe it’s the ‘little child likes the underdog’ syndrome?

Those on my side of the bar of justice always believed mistakes were happily permitted if not officially encouraged. There are just too many for it to be an accident!

Mistakes are a built in CYA!

I did notice those apparent miscues on the names. But it those places which the prosecutor redacted - a good word describing what the CIA and FBI use a lot in FOIA replies - it must contain private information not deemed (by the prosecutor) to be relevant to the case. This is what defendants and their lawyers hate. If there is to be redacting, then it must be done jointly! You know, stuff like social security numbers need not be handed out and maybe bank account numbers, etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

As to document containing CA's name and describing her as being black,
I recall reading somewhere that Casey described Zenaida Gonzalez as being black and Puerto Rican, as well as being close to her in age. (Note: A date of birth of 1/11/86 is shown on the "driving without a valid driver's license" citation issued to Zenaida Gonzalez on 5/24/08.

I would think that OCSO would have already investigated these Zenaida Gonzalez citations, and the potentially related Annie Downing citation also issued on 5/24/08, to verify the validity of the tag number of the vehicle ZG was driving, the validity of the name and address of both the driver and registered owner of the vehicle, validity of the name and address of counsel who appeared on ZG's behalf on 6/11/08 and the validity of the ID of the person who made 3 collection payments and then disappeared from the face of the earth after 8/15/08.

I strongly suspect that Casey and this Zenaida Gonzalez are one and the same person and that an investigation of these traffic violations should reveal whether this is, in fact, true or whether this ZG is, in fact, a living, breathing human being.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the other Cindy Anthony license was shown just to show there are 2 CA's in the area. IMO this was to decipher between the two. If you look up court records etc it gets confusing when you see 2 Cindy Anthony's. IMO this was clarification on LE's part.

Also Blink, we miss you at Websleuths..bigtime!

MD MOMMY!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Also, it’s not inconceivable that Casey would be going to various houses of men that she was currently sleeping with. It’s been documented that she was always banging at least 2 to 3 guys at any given moment. Who’s to say that she wouldn’t stay at guys’ houses while they ware gone during the day? Being the conniver that she is, I’m sure that she could figure out a way to get into a residence especially if she ‘sleeps’ over there from time to time. I know that Tony stated that she wasn’t allowed over while he was working but that doesn’t mean that she didn’t figure out how to get in while he was gone.

Years ago my roommate had a girl friend that he would lend his car too from time to time...a year later we found out that she had house keys made from the one on his key chain, and even at one point had a locksmith come into our place to open my roommates safe without any of us knowing.

In this case she was jealous and was looking for proof of other women, but the ability to do this is easily there.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I was finally able to track down the picture on the "zenaida" myspace of Dora the Explorer. It is of the Fisher-Price doll "We Did It! Dancing Dora"

www.amazon.com...

Fisher-Price released this doll in CORRECTION: released in 2001.

Press release on Mattel and Fisher-Price toys for Christmas market 2002

I wonder if Caylee had one of these dolls?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well, if Cayce was getting multiple gifts such as this one (OMG$$$) than she may have been returning or selling them on ebay etc.
From what I've seen of the pics from Caylee's room, most of what she had was cheap little stuffed animals?

It would be inetresting to know who was spending the most. Most likely, this was another reason and 'competition' between Cindy and Cayce. I think Cayce was more likely to buy or 'steal' many cheap little stuffed animals. Especially since she wasn't working where she said she was.

Even criminals and homeless are 'working.'

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
reply to post by Valhall

Well, if Cayce was getting multiple gifts such as this one (OMG$$$) than she may have been returning or selling them on ebay etc.
From what I've seen of the pics from Caylee's room, most of what she had was cheap little stuffed animals?

It would be inetresting to know who was spending the most. Most likely, this was another reason and 'competition' between Cindy and Cayce. I think Cayce was more likely to buy or 'steal' many cheap little stuffed animals. Especially since she wasn't working where she said she was.

Even criminals and homeless are 'working.'

The doll could be purchased for $20. I think the amazon page is a typo.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join