It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Casey Anthony Case: Casey Anthony aka Zenaida Gonzalez

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Players:
AD - Annie Downing, reported by almost all of KC's friends as her "best friend" and the one most likely she would confide in - still no OCSO interview released
KC - Casey Anthony, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee
Zani - Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez - mystery nanny that KC claims kidnapped Caylee, but no one has ever seen, spoken to, or can verify her existence
ZG - The real Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez - has civil suit against Casey for defamation and intentional injury
ZGo - Zenaida Gonzalez, a blogger and online journalist who lives in Brevard County, FL and whose office was robbed on 06/09/08
ZG22 - Zenaida Gonzalez, a 22-23 year old woman ticketed with two traffic citations on 05/24/08 - the same day AD was ticketed with not wearing a seatbelt

Credits: Information concerning ZG22 was first revealed by ScaredMonkeys' member Blink34's awesome work at ScaredMonkeys.com here . NOTE: The following is Blink34's fine research work, with some additional information I've found.

Timeline:

August, 2003 - KC receives a traffic citation on 8/4/03 for not providing proof of insurance. 8/12/03KC appears in traffic court, produces her ID and insurance verification, and pays the $5 dismissal fee, and the case is dismissed.

May 24, 2008 - AD receives a traffic citation for 2 people not wearing seatbelts in her car.
ZG22 (date of birth 1/11/86, 3 months older than KC), receives two traffic citations: one for running an intersection, and one for not having a valid driver's license. Note that Operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license is a Criminal Offense in Florida.

June 9, 2008 - A "Zenaida Gonzalez", an online journalist/bloggist, (ZGo) in Brevard County, Fl, has her office robbed. The thief takes her computer, which includes her personal information, phone numbers, etc.

June 10, 2008 - ZG22 "elects to pay" civil penalty associated with citation for not yielding at intersection on 05/24/08. "No plea" entered. The fine of $118.50 is paid in full and the case closed.

June 11, 2008 - Arra ignment for ZG22's criminal traffic citation is held. ZG22 appears in person at traffic court. While the docket shows "Defendant was represented by counsel" it has an asterick in the field, and no counsel is listed, which is required. ZG22 please nolo contendre. The court rules "adjudicated withheld" which means the court withheld a "conviction", but the accused is ruled "guilty" as charged. Please note that ZG22 being found "guilty" (i.e. adjudication withheld) means that she was unable to produce a valid Florida driver's license on June 11th during the arraignment. If she had produced one, the citation would have been dismissed (see Florida Statute 322.03(6)) The case is reassigned to the "Collection Court" for payment arrangements of the fine.

June 12, 2008 - KC search reunion.com for "Zenaida Gonzalez" age 25.
KC search USSearch.com for "Zenaida Fernandez", Jacksonville, FL

June 13, 2008 - The 22 year old "Zenaida Gonzalez" is fined $328.00 for failure to produce valid driver's license. The Collections Court establishes a $50/month payment plan for ZG22 on the $328 fine (including court costs) she receives for the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.

June 24, 2008 - AD requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seatbelts.

July 15, 2008 - KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.
This is the day before KC is arrested.

July 23, 2008 - AD requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seatbelts.

August 18, 2008 - Someone pays $4.00 for copies of documents associated with her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This will be the last payment activity ZG22 has on this charge.
Court changes status of ZG22's case to "Prosecutorial".

August 20, 2008 - Blink34, who has been watching this traffic case since July notices that the case is showing delinquent and bring it to the attention of "a source in Orlando" pointing out that if there is a connection to the KC case, there's about to be a bench warrant issue.

August 21, 2008 - The case file has been updated retroactive to show that ZG22 made a $100.00 payment on 08/15/08 to the Collections Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This is also the same day KC is released from jail to home confinement. If the payment had been made on 08/15/08, there would be no explanation for the status change to "Prosecutorial" on 08/18/08.

August 25, 2008 - AD pays $7 9.50 fine for her 05/24/08 citation for no seatbelts; case is closed.

September 11, 2008 - The status of KC's traffic citation issued on 8/4/03 is changed to Prosecutori al even though the charges were dismissed on 8/12/03. There is no clear explanation why a case that has been procedurally and properly dismissed to be changed to Prosecutorial in status.
This is the same day charging documents are filed against KC listing 10 economic crimes.

October 5, 2008 - The Collections Court levies a $10.00 fine for Failure to Pay against ZG22 on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge because a payment hasn't been made since 8/15/08.

December 10, 2008 - ZG22 is entered as "defaulted" by the Collections Court on the collection program for her 05/24/08 citation for driving without a valid license.

December 15, 2008 - The Collections Court issues a Misdemeanor Delinquency Notice to ZG22 because a payment has not been made on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge since 8/15/08.

January 9, 2009 - The Collections Court issues a writ for authorities to bring ZG22 to the court due to failure to make any payments since 8/15/08 on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge.

January 12, 2009 - ZG22's driver's license has a notation entered against it due to her failure to pay fines or appear concerning her 05/24/08 citation for driving without a valid license. It is unknown whether this notation is a temporary suspension, permanent suspension, or a deadline suspension. However, at this status check page of the Orange County Clerk's website it shows that if ZG22 does not appear by 2/19/09, her driver's license will either be canceled, suspended, revoked, or disqualified.

Important Findings:
When looking at the driving records of ZG22 and KC...
1. ZG22's information on her Florida Driver's License has been expunged from her DMV record. This could mean that it had expired some time past or it could have been done since the beginning of the KC case, but her record does not show the original issue date, nor the expiration date. This information has been removed.
2. Of interest on this is if you perform a[url=status check]status check on ZG22's driver license, there is no statement "Your social security number has been verified. Thank you." on the return page. If you perform a status check on KC's driver's license, AD's driver's license, GA's, CA's, or LA's driver's licenses they all state at the bottom "Your social security number has been verified. Thank you."
3. KC had a previous traffic citation on 8/4/03 for not providing proof of insurance. Even though KC appeared in traffic court, produced her ID and insurance verification, and paid the $5 dismissal fee, the status of this citation was changed Prosecutori al on 9/11/08.
4. The address given on ZG22's DMV record has two people, middle-aged, with mideastern names who appear to live in New York and have the home in Winter Garden as a winter home.

Theory:

KC = Zenaida Gonzalez (ZG22) = Zani.

[edit on 1-30-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
P.S. I ran out of character count.

5. During Lee Anthony's original interview with OCSO he described dumping the contents of KC's purse, which he had obtained from Tony Lazzaro's apartment, in the living room floor of the Anthony home. Cindy Anthony began to go through KC's wallet and pulled out what Lee described as looking like an "old driver's license", but he also stated KC's drivers license was still in the wallet. When Cindy held up the ID, the detective present snatched it out of her hand before Lee could get a good look at.

6. AD - the one person everyone interviewed says KC would confide in, just happened to get a citation on the same day as ZG22. No interview by OCSO on AD has been released to date.

I believe that was the fake ZG22 expired driver's license and I believe when detectives found that she had possessed a fake driver's license since ??? (2003?) they turned her previously dismissed 2003 citation to Prosecutorial.

[edit on 1-29-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting. Good work. I have a few questions.

Why would Casey Anthony look up her own alias on reunion.com and USSearch.com?

Why would she have this alias in the first place?

What made you or Blink34 connect the two in the first place?

If the two are the same person, why would Casey Anthony have her own office for an online journalist job and blog? And is she really organized enough to run two lives that are THAT separate? (My theory is that she isn't very 'together').

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Interesting. Good work. I have a few questions.

Why would Casey Anthony look up her own alias on reunion.com and USSearch.com?

Why would she have this alias in the first place?

What made you or Blink34 connect the two in the first place?

If the two are the same person, why would Casey Anthony have her own office for an online journalist job and blog? And is she really organized enough to run two lives that are THAT separate? (My theory is that she isn't very 'together').

Thanks!

Inserted: Blink is the one credited with finding the traffic citation and potentially connecting KC to ZG22. I can't take credit for that.

Okay, first, I think ZG22 (the 22 year old Zenaida) was an alias that KC made up prior - maybe just prior to her 18 birthday, to go drinking.

Second, I think by June 12th, KC was plotting the lie to cover what was going to happen to Caylee.

Third, ZGo (i.e. Zenaida Gonzalez in Brevard County who was robbed on June 9th) is not ZG22 - the 22 year old Zenaida who got a ticket on 05/24/08, nor is she KC. I think KC was trying to locate a ZG and get information to either get out of the citation, or plot the end of Caylee. I find it interesting as well that June 9th is the original date KC gave for handing over Caylee to "Zani" - the third Zenaida who doesn't even exist....but is probably KC and ZG22.

Yeah, it's confusing.

[edit on 1-29-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm curious about arrest photos and fingerprints. It does seem that Cayce used an alias. But wouldn't she have been noticed by now by those who've been involved with her already? Since Cayce had boyfriends in the force, how far did this coverup go? And just how good is Cayce's spanish? When I first read this, I was thinking she had an alternate personality. It would be easy to blame one of those. This is definately going to be a movie eventually.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think blink's findings are very interesting. I am curious about the connection with Anne, Dante, I think this is his name-- (her x she lived wth at Sawgrass) who also is an 8 year friend of Casey. I read the police interview on line today of this guy. It seemed incomplete. Also, something else that struck me was he worked at an auto parts store, this is how he knew Ricardo who also worked there. I dont know the name of the store, but a few connections stick out to me here.
1. There are the calls to/from the Lexus Dealer
2. There is one call, I believe on June 27, the day she ditched the car, to a Mustang Dealer.
3. In an article I read about one of the psychics who was working on the case, she claimed that she channeld Caylee, and wrote a letter from Caylee to her family, and stated that "the guy who works at the auto parts store knows where I am".
Any thoughts?

Mebuttons

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thanks for putting all this together great job.

Aleon1018 mentioned arrest photos do you know if there is video tape of ZG22's arraignment?

Casey is going to keep pointing the finger at this Zenaida person unless the prosecution can prove otherwise. Casey has said Zenaida had a key to George & Cindy's house giving her access to Caylee's things and the home computer.
She covers all her bases using Zenaida.

I just heard paternity testing is going to be done to try and establish Caylee's father.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
Thanks for putting all this together great job.

Aleon1018 mentioned arrest photos do you know if there is video tape of ZG22's arraignment?

Casey is going to keep pointing the finger at this Zenaida person unless the prosecution can prove otherwise. Casey has said Zenaida had a key to George & Cindy's house giving her access to Caylee's things and the home computer.
She covers all her bases using Zenaida.

Sorry, I missed that question before. Well, on the traffic citations, ZG22 didn't get arrested. She just went to traffic court. This, again, points at a first time offense of being caught with an expired license - not driving with a revoked or suspended license. Because in researching the Florida law on this, you can go to jail on this citation if 1. you're a repeat offender at driving with expired/revoked/suspended, or 2. you're found to be driving with a revoked/suspended. You can read up on this here. Note in that write up that if this had been a second or third offense there would have been jail time and up to $500 fine. ZG22's fine was $100. If the license was suspended and our little actress KC/ZG22 pulled off acting like they didn't know that, then that could answer the non-arrest as well. Because if you can pull off that you didn't know your license was suspended, you basically get treated the same way you would if your license was expired more than 4 months.

As I point out on the driver's license status page, they have ZG22's driver's license scheduled to be revoked or suspended on 02/19/09 if she doesn't come forward or they don't find her to force her appearance. Of course, if it's KC, she isn't going to get to appear.

I don't know if they have a surveillance video in traffic court. It's possible, but it's not public at this time if they do have that.

Another thing - some one asked about if KC could speak Spanish. In her IM chat log (page 11) with Anthony Rusciano she says the following: "my boss is giving me #, because i took 3 years of spanish in high school, and i can't speak it to save my life. i can translate just about anything". Okay, starting on the fact KC doesn't have a boss, and is, in fact, a pathological liar, we can take this statement and either completely throw it out as total BS, or we cans top and think - did she really take 3 years of spanish in high school? And what if the BS part is that she can't speak it? It's actually easier to speak a language (especially after 3 years of spanish classes) than it is to translate it.

Here's some more info from Florida statutes to mull over on this:

www.leg.state.fl.us.../SEC03.HTM

322.03(5) - Florida actually has a "grace period". If you get stopped with an expired license but it has been expired less than 4 months you can be cited, but it is not a criminal offense. This basically allows some one who may not have know their license had expired to go get a valid license, present it, and pay either a small citation fine or a dismissal fee.

After a license has been expired 4 months, or has been suspended or revoked, the offense becomes criminal.

Why would KC (assuming she is ZG22) even bother paying the fine? If ZG22 is an alias, why wouldn't she just let the citation go criminal...after all, ZG22 has an address in Winter Gardens, and it would be hard to connect it to KC, right? Maybe not...under statute 322.15(2) it states:

Upon the failure of any person to display a driver's license as required by subsection (1), the law enforcement officer or authorized representative of the department stopping the person shall require the person to imprint his or her fingerprints upon any citation issued by the officer or authorized representative, or the officer or authorized representative shall collect the fingerprints electronically.

If KC/ZG22 was fingerprinted at the time of the citation, she was in a nine-line-bind to make sure the case didn't go ballistic on her. She needed to just keep the payments up and let it "go away".

What are the reasons that both ZG22's case went Prosecutorial and KC's 2003 previously dismissed traffic citation was basically reopened and changed Prosecurtorial? Because under Florida statute 322.03(b)...

A person may not have more than one valid Florida driver's license at any time.

If in August/September the LE had investigated every Zenaida Gonzalez in Florida and had gotten a fingerprint off the ZG22 case, they would have established that KC=ZG22=2 driver's licenses at the time of the 2003 traffic citation to KC.

Here is the nolo contendere form that ZG22 would have filled out:

www.alachuaclerk.org...

Note in Part A:

n violation of s. 322.03, s. 322.065, or s. 322.15(1), or operating a motor vehicle with a license which
has been suspended for failure to appear, failure to pay civil penalty, or failure to attend a driver
improvement course pursuant to s. 322.291.

And that the fine would be reduced to $35.25 if

- Proof of compliance consisting of a copy of my valid, renewed or reinstated driver’s license and
- Payment of $35.25.

But that didn't happen in ZG22's case. The fine was $100 + court fees. So no valid driver's license was provided at the time of the traffic court arraignment.

So let's look at which of these statutes might have been broken.

322.03(1) - Except as otherwise authorized in this chapter, a person may not drive any motor vehicle upon a highway in this state unless such person has a valid driver's license under the provisions of this chapter.

322.03(4) - A person may not operate a motorcycle unless he or she holds a driver's license that authorizes such operation, subject to the appropriate restrictions and endorsements.

322.03(5) - It is a violation of this section for any person whose driver's license has been expired for more than 4 months to operate a motor vehicle on the highways of this state.

Please note...
322.03(6) - A person who is charged with a violation of this section, other than a violation of paragraph (a) of subsection (1), may not be convicted if, prior to or at the time of his or her court or hearing appearance, the person produces in court or to the clerk of the court in which the charge is pending a driver's license issued to him or her and valid at the time of his or her arrest. The clerk of the court is authorized to dismiss such case at any time prior to the defendant's appearance in court. The clerk of the court may assess a fee of $5 for dismissing the case under this subsection.

322.065 - Driver's license expired for 4 months or less; penalties.--Any person whose driver's license has been expired for 4 months or less and who drives a motor vehicle upon the highways of this state is guilty of an infraction and subject to the penalty provided in s. 318.18. But, when you look 318.18, you see that it covers noncriminal infractions...ZG22's was criminal, so 322.065 does not apply.

Concerning your statements about KC covering her tracks with the Zani story. I think you're spot on. Statements made by KC like "The last time I saw my daughter was with Zani." become true if Zani=KC. or "I've known for 4, 5, 6 years" becomes true if KC has been walking around with a ZG22 driver's license for that long. Statements like "Zani has connections with New York" start to have a bit of truth when you look at 422 Regal Downs Circle in Winter Garden (which is the listed address for ZG22 on her driver's license), because it's owned by a couple who have a mailing address in New York.

Here's a thought...did KC make extra money by house sitting for northerners who have winter homes in the Orlando area? She had to be going some where every day...that's been a burning unanswered question through-out this "where were KC and Caylee every day if KC really didn't have a job?" Did KC house sit for the people at 422 Regal Downs Circle at some point?

[edit on 1-30-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Let me say that this is absolutely unbelievable! Nice work! My question is: Wouldn’t there be some sort of record as to the tag number of the vehicle when she was pulled over? If the tag number is on record it can easily be traced back to the Anthony family based on registration records. Providing of course she was driving Cindy’s, Lee’s, George’s, or her own vehicle. Or possibly be traced to a known associate of Casey. This would be strong evidence that Casey was and is Zenaida.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Also, it’s not inconceivable that Casey would be going to various houses of men that she was currently sleeping with. It’s been documented that she was always banging at least 2 to 3 guys at any given moment. Who’s to say that she wouldn’t stay at guys’ houses while they ware gone during the day? Being the conniver that she is, I’m sure that she could figure out a way to get into a residence especially if she ‘sleeps’ over there from time to time. I know that Tony stated that she wasn’t allowed over while he was working but that doesn’t mean that she didn’t figure out how to get in while he was gone.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I guess it may also be how far Cayce used this identity. She may have had a car in this name and even a place to live. Although, this information would have come up from one of many testimonies. Cayce may have even stolen this identity from someone who lived at the adress close by. I doubt she had enough money to rent property somewhere. It will be interesting to see what else comes out of this. I've had what seemed as if some psychic glimpse of a purple 80's camaro or similar body style she may have driven also.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Interesting! I'm in the car business, I will research similar vehicles with available purple factory paint.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It must not have been a Camaro or at least not factory paint because ‘Purple Haze’ was only available on the 25th Anniversary addition in 1992. Perhaps this is the body style you saw?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The 1990 Firebird looked similar to the 80’s style Camaro as well. Something to consider.

Out of these images, does one look more like the vehicle that you saw?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll be honest...
I didn't read it.

But if this story doesn't end with her the mother being guilty, than you wasted your time typing up such a thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
I'll be honest...
I didn't read it.

But if this story doesn't end with her the mother being guilty, than you wasted your time typing up such a thread.

Yea? And if my Aunt had a penis she’d be my uncle. I’m not quite sure I follow your point. Perhaps you should read the thread before posting in it. In all due respect to you, there is some interesting information in this thread possibly liking the tot mom to this Zenaida person that she claimed kidnapped her 2 year old child.

I for one think Valhall has done an admirable job in the tot mom related threads. Keep it up Val!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Let me say that this is absolutely unbelievable! Nice work! My question is: Wouldn’t there be some sort of record as to the tag number of the vehicle when she was pulled over? If the tag number is on record it can easily be traced back to the Anthony family based on registration records. Providing of course she was driving Cindy’s, Lee’s, George’s, or her own vehicle. Or possibly be traced to a known associate of Casey. This would be strong evidence that Casey was and is Zenaida.

If you read through Blink34's three theories, one of them is that KC/ZG22 and AD were in AD's car at the time they both got the citations. Now, the only way this could be proven (along with the tag number of the car) is if you were able to pull the actual citation. Blink34 states he tried to obtain more documents on this case but was told that because it had been turned to a "Prosecutorial" status, those would not be made available.

Now, while I have some issues with some of Blink's theorizing, I'm not sure this particular theory (that they were riding in AD's car and KC was driving) can be rejected without firm evidence against it. It is HIGHLY coincidental, as Blink points out, that the two main characters in the KC investigation ("Zenaida Gonzalez" and Annie Downing) just happened to get citations on the same day.

I'm not sure what the short comment meant by the poster who admitted they didn't even read the thread, and I dont' really care what it meant.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

edit for reply

As pointless as this would seem to the OP, this is the car I found doing my own search. The body style seemed to be more square and though this year may not have come in purple, I've noticed some having a purple interior. The color seemd to be a faded purple as if from sun damage.

www.my-car-picture.com...

Apparently, there still isn't a court date set for the trial and may not be until next year? Still no mention of anything related to the OP thread.

Weird. I would imagine someone will be calling NG HLN soon enough who reads these topics here on ATS
Why they haven't picked up on this 'news breaking story' is odd. We typically don't see these things mentioned until they hit the major news media. I wonder when ATS will ever be mentioned on major news networks also.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Very interesting Valhall.

There's one thing about the whole the Zenaida/Casey connection that I can't reconcile. This point has also been discussed in other forums without a clear answer.
It's apparent that Casey has been offering the name of Zanny, Zenaida Gonzalez to people since Caylee was an infant, more specifically...to the Grunds when they were apparently fed up being used as babysitters.
Here's the rub...if Casey was using a "fake" nanny name to her friends and family, how in the world did she know a real, live Zenaida Gonzalez would be at Sawgrass Apartments on June 17th to view an apartment??!! I think we can all agree that is not a common name.
Was she spying on this lady? Was she keeping track of her whereabouts and activities for years? It's just simply beyond the bounds of mere coincidence that a real Zanny appeared in her life at such an opportune moment.
The other possibility, which might not bode well for the prosecution, is that Casey and the real Zenaida actually DO know each other and are not coming clean as to exactly their connection. As you know, it's all speculation at this point but I feel that the key may be finding out exactly how Casey was supporting herself and bringing in money. Besides stealing from everyone. I'm sure you know the rampant rumors of prostitution floating out there and I don't give them much weight right now. However, it's something to keep an eye on.
The saddest thing at this stage of the case is that the baby has not been buried yet. It's been admitted by the defense that testing on the remains is over so....why can't they put her to rest?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

There's one thing about the whole the Zenaida/Casey connection that I can't reconcile. This point has also been discussed in other forums without a clear answer.
...how in the world did she know a real, live Zenaida Gonzalez would be at Sawgrass Apartments on June 17th to view an apartment??!!

You are correct - this question screams to be answered!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join