It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Finally Understand Why They're Hoarding OUR Life Savings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As we continue to experience days of cold, wet and wintery weather, (freezing rain and fog aka Global Warming, hehe), there was a brief window of nice warm weather we actually got late last week.

It was during this brief period, as I walked to my car on a surprisingly cool but sunny Winter day, that I noticed a little squirrel out and about.
I thought to myself, where does this little critter hide during extremely cold weather?

Just a day before, I'm sure he was snuggled up somewhere, warm and comfy with the rest of his little pack, now he is out and about collecting and gathering just a few more nuts to hold him over for the rest of the winter.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks!

This is the same exact thing elite masters are doing.
They are taking our hard earned money, gathering, collecting and hording it all somewhere.
They are taking as much of it as they can to hold them over for what may be heading our way.

This explains why it seems they've all "sold us out", and they've been intentionally causing things to happen to make it easier for them to "take it all".

The puppeteers are pulling their strings, causing world wide events to occur and after all is said and done we all will part with our lives and money. To make things worse now they are tapping into our 401 K's.

We have bailout after bailout and still no sign of anything improving.

They're holding us upsidedown, by our legs and they are shaking hard.

With the NWO just around the corner, they are running out of time, trying to get every last cent from us.

The way they see it, most of us won't be around to enjoy our retirement, so we don't need our 401 K's.

Truly the end times.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
it's a theory so crazy that it may be some truth behind it.

great epiphany and thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Congress takes money out of Social Security so they don't have to raise taxes. They've been doing it for years.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
EA is returning...........prepare yourselves. There is going to be a great battle, like at the beginning of the ages. This time it is the end of an age and the start of a new one. BE calm full of love........the hidden power is love. I don't know why I just feel if very strongly.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieKeeper
Congress takes money out of Social Security so they don't have to raise taxes. They've been doing it for years.

They don't do it to avoid raising taxes. They USED TO DO IT as an easy way to get their personal projects completed and line their dirty political pockets. The funds are all gone now and we are taking out loans to cover social security payments. Meanwhile the social security that we pay doesn't even cover the interest on those loans.
The same creeps who are up to this continue creating a deeper social security roster and those people vote to keep the criminals that are doing this in office.

Not as simple as people want to believe.
Not raise taxes. Are you kidding?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They take money out of the middle class to suppress it's development. It's not about armageddon, it's about the elites living in a shrinking space, as the development of mankind phases them out after recognising their parasitical nature. So they do everything they can to stop this, from stealing retirements to filling peoples heads with silly ideas like armageddon. There has never been as many people in middle class status around the world as now, and never before were they linked by an information technology infrastructure in real time. It's a brave new world for the elitist too, the threat of subjugation and extermination goes both ways...

Not that they would not do a global genocide if they could get away with it, but something that big has to be done by manipulation and it's unlikely they would be unharmed by their own sociopathic behaviour.

Theft is just their nature, they would steal our nuts out of simple opportunity given half the chance.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by PieKeeper

They don't do it to avoid raising taxes. They USED TO DO IT as an easy way to get their personal projects completed and line their dirty political pockets. The funds are all gone now and we are taking out loans to cover social security payments. Meanwhile the social security that we pay doesn't even cover the interest on those loans.
The same creeps who are up to this continue creating a deeper social security roster and those people vote to keep the criminals that are doing this in office.

Not as simple as people want to believe.
Not raise taxes. Are you kidding?

No, my point still stands. They have to get money from somewhere, but raising taxes is not something a politician wants to do. Social Security was the easy way to do this.

There's no reason to be rude about it. I would expect more politeness and respect on a forum like this.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I thought this same thing for a while but then it came to me that what good would the money be if the SHTF? We wouldn't care about their money. In fact if we are real smart we will do away with the standard financial system and develop our own.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I understand what you mean but what makes you think we have the abiliity to start our own monetary system? ..at least anything that would stick?
Beside, not caring about their money is not the issue because for all we know they don't plan on us being around to even protest.

Remember, the NWO agenda is to start WWIII which will result in the destruction of 2/3's of the worlds population.
They are taking our money because they know we won't be around to defend it.

Hell, why let all that cash go to waste?

When you have all the money in a world that is now 1/3 the size, you truly own the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I understand what you mean but what makes you think we have the abiliity to start our own monetary system? ..at least anything that would stick?
Beside, not caring about their money is not the issue because for all we know they don't plan on us being around to even protest.

Remember, the NWO agenda is to start WWIII which will result in the destruction of 2/3's of the worlds population.

Hell, why let all that cash go to waste?

When you have all the money in a world that is now 1/3 the size, you truly own the world.

I guess that is going to have to be the only way they can make it work; to kill us all. Because if we are stupid enough to go back to the same old system that drowned us in the first place we deserve what we get.

Barter and exchange of goods and services will be the way that most people are going to have to get by if things get too bad and to go back to worthless pieces of paper that is controlled by your enemy is not very smart.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
EA is returning

Hi Speak...

What is "EA"?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Believe me this has dawned on me in the past, and I do believe that the elite know something the rest of us are being kept in the dark about. However, the money is not helpful to hoard in the case of a real emergency, its nothing but numbers in a computer and worthless bits of paper. Its resources, that they would be hoarding including property.

Here is the stuff that I find interesting:
Its kind of funny how we have set up military bases in the Middle East now, isn’t it? How we will not tap our own reserves, or even utilize the fuel we have in Alaska? How about Russia trying to claim the oil in the Arctic Circle?

Kind of interesting how the banks lent out all this land to make money off it, knowing full well that they would get it back someday due to repossessions? Made money off it right up until the end, then take so much of it back that they don’t have any liquid assets to pay their bills?

Interesting how the businesses that used to consume massive amounts of resources to build larger consumer products, such as housing, cars, aircraft, etc… are all going out of business and not producing anything? How there is a sudden push to get off of both Oil, and Coal?

Then we have companies like Walmart building underground bunkers for their computer systems? Areas all over the world experiencing explosions like underground blasting…

How they suddenly say there is not enough Gold to go around, and China wants to go back to using Gold?

The resources you would see the Elite setting up to snatch or fight for are the ones that cannot be replaced, Oil, Coal, Steel, Gold, Land, Water, ETC…

If this really means anything, I don’t know, there could be other reasons for it, but I find it interesting. This verse from the Bible comes to mind when I think about it though:

Rev 6:15-16 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That is an interesting take which makes even more sense because it's as though they know money will soon be "extinct". In other words, money, as we know it, will soon be as worthless as the paper it's printed on.

So why not cash in big while it's still worth something and buy up as much of these resources you've mentioned?
A worldwide monopoly of worldwide resources.

It's like a neener-neener-boo-boo on a grand NWO scale.

What makes things worse is that once our money is gone, they'll have to introduce a new form of currency.

Maybe this is when the number of the beast gets rolled out??

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Some of them are pushing for more like 90% dead.

The Georgia Guidestones - Rule #1 - get rid of 6.2 billion ppl

I have found writings from the Club of Rome that hint at these
ways of thinking called "Limits to Growth".

You see others write about "Carrying Capacity" of the earth as if
they have some slide rule for deciding how many ppl need to die.

Personally I think they are evil in my opinion.

I think we could be better stewards of the earth, and it would
actually benefit us in the long run.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Though I am not an expert on all things economic, and if I recall correctly, at the start of the current economic crisis, the reason given was the banks having a lack of liquidity. As in they had enough assets to cover their debts, but those assets were in physical property, with no real money to pay anything back. It seems to go along with the idea of what we are talking about, and I find the timing to be rather funny, which is why this has occurred to me in the past. If you recall the speech from the president in the movie deep impact:

“ We had planed that the time to go public was the publication of the budget, as we have spent more money they we can hide.”

Well in the real world that is not how things work as one of our governments greatest assets is making our money disappear into seemingly thin air.

new topics

top topics

join