It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this a secret utah base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
here are the Google Earth coordinates
40 26' 09.75" N 113 17' 01.01" W

there seems to be a few fighter aircraft in bunkered pits, a long runway with absolutely no markings, plain buildings of some kind, and well traveled roads leading back into the mountain range. plus it is in a desolate part of the great salt lake basin. couldn't quite make it out, but it seems the couple of roads going into it have what appears to be small checkpoints at various locations....any ideas out there?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i am looking around that area, so if anybody else comes across something like this in other parts of utah (the new area 51), let me know here or U2U me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a mock soviet airfield for bombing and target practice.

Have a look Here for some more info

hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
welcome to Dugway Proving Grounds. That is on the far north east corner of the flight test perimeter (wendover). IMO most things in and around Dugway are highly unusual and just as classified as Area51.

Dugway Link

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

thanks guys, i'll do a little more searching on dugway, it just looked a little weird to me. strange place and the layout was uhmmm...unique.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Alien Dave website Some older info but he is a local.
Don't forget the chemical depot out that way too. The west desert is pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i am looking around that area, so if anybody else comes across something like this in other parts of utah (the new area 51), let me know here or U2U me.

There is no "new Area 51". Call it a ruse/red herring.

Watch some X-Files, they nailed the misinformation gig. You can see em coming a mile away.

top topics

join