It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military to Pledge Oath To Obama, Not Constitution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I don't see any troops on my street. Maybe their hiding behind the bushes.....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
the jury is still out on this oath rumor. my guess is that it is satire. however, it could have been a private message, or a blog, that the author was not intending it to be published elsewhere. this has happened to me in the publishing business as i shared behind the scenes stories with other publications, they took more than i wanted them to reveal, and publsihed it. Not knowing it was for their eyes only, an FYI report. having said that, we can't assume it is true until we have better info to go on. lets keep digging.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

I don't see any troops on my street. Maybe their hiding behind the bushes.....

Oh, they may not be running down your streets just yet but they are all here doing drills running PR stunts to make the public feel good about having them in our streets and when the time is right and the rioting starts, they will make every excuse necessary to round up the public and take them to camps for their safety.

I would through you up all of the links and evidence of this but I don't have time right now because I am at work. Go look it up and find out for yourself, its real and its happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like the Alex Jones crew picked up on this.

www.infowars.com...

Check this out:

according to Michele Chang. “A spokesman for General James Cartwright, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Wow, the blogger was not just some random Jr. journalist but actually someone from the inside!

You all need to take this more seriously and stop being in denial that all of this is really happening!

And I am not just trying to spit doom and gloom at you, this is the truth and the truth is ugly. So what are you going to do?

Are you going to deny that this is all happening and run like a coward?

OR

Are you going to stand up and face it and say NO to this tyranny?

[edit on 1/30/09 by housegroove23]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
BUMP!

Hello?

Is anybody there or are you all asleep?

Let me make this very clear and repeat it again!

Are you going to deny that this is all happening and run like a coward?

OR

Are you going to stand up and face it and say NO to this tyranny?

Please refer to my post above.

If no one responds soon, I will create my own thread based off of the infowars.com article. Sorry OP, im trying to be fair too you but no one is listening........THEY ARE ALL ASLEEP!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh, so you WERE being serious.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In 1993, at the beginning of the Clinton administration, several of us were attending a meeting of the Oregon State Defense Force. It is provided for in the State's Revised Statutes, it's purpose to support the State [National] Guard.

A prior service Warrent Officer was sworn in. When the oath got to the point where the words should have been "..to uphold and defend the Constitution", instead they were to "obey all orders from the Governor and the President".

If this current story had validity, then the 'fix is in'.

Suggest looking into the corporation called "THE UNITED STATES":

[On February 21, 1871, the Forty First Congress passed an act entitled;
"An Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia,"]

Also the Uniform Commercial Code, § 1-207.
Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights:

(1) A party who with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice", "under protest" or the like are sufficient.

BTW, the UCC IS COPYRIGHTED LAW:

... of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL), and is administered by ALI [American Law Institute] under a policy set by the Permanent Editorial Board for the UCC. While UCC material in both draft and final form is copyrighted: Drafts are freely available and accessible on NCCUSL's website. No further license is required ...

Also look into the Statutes at Large. Statute at Large #1 is better known as The Declaration of Independence!!!!

#2 is the Articles of Confederation,

#3 is The Constitution FOR The United States

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You think?????? Baaaa Baaaa wake up sheepel. Obama is the future Anti-Christ ... he is what the Bible spoke about. An arrogant power hungry evil man that believes he and he alone should rule the world ... under the authority of Lucifer!!!! Baaaa baaaa .... wake up!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join