It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations & Crop Circles on Government Property

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
While reading this page I came upon the following interesting info:

In the same way that, in 1991, a crop circle was made in front of the British prime minister’s country residence, something which only the secret service would have been capable of doing, so, in October 1975, two mutilated animals were discovered near the entrance to the nuclear weapons factory in Rocky Flats, near Denver and, again, in August 1976, another animal was found at the entrance to the headquarters of NORAD (North American Defense Command) in Colorado [LDLN No. 351 p. 15, article by Gildas Bourdais]. Once again, no practical joker would have been in a position to carry out such a hoax within these areas under strict military surveillance

I´ve been looking for the original sources to this information or some official press release on them but have had difficulty finding them. Instead I found a lot of websites quoting the info, but Im looking for the source.

Could some researcher help?

Anybody know the source of this?

Anybody know of other incidents involving mysterious phenomena on Government Property?

The reason this is interesting to me is because it almost rules out pranksters/hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is really interesting! Though I must admit it gave me the chills. Cattle mutilations are quite unnerving. It really makes me think, as it may give some credence to the claims that ETs are heavily interested in our nuclear activities.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by starstrings]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Anybody out there who can direct me to a source....?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
is this any good....

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I went to LDLN website (www.ldln.net...) in hope that I would find the issue so I could see the citation. Turns out that you have to pay for them

I will keep looking

Very interesting

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't know much about NORAD, but there's alot of conspiracy surrounding Rocky Flats, I'll see what I can come up with

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Nope. I found that too, but it does not cite the source of this info.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I did a bit of googlling and some cross referencing and to make a long story short, I found a reference to a site from here.....

www.sciforums.com...

This incident is one of several which were chronicled in a number of FBI documents about the phenomenon, which were declassified on January 12, 1998. These documents are avilable from the FBI's Freedom of Information Act Server, at the following URL:

foia.fbi.gov...

To which I found a 128 page report called Animal Mutilation Project at the FBI website.......quite a few parts in PDF and are copies of original documents...

foia.fbi.gov...

Of course its good to have a really good cross reference from an alternative source and I find this site to explain the cattle mutilation incidents pretty informatively .......

www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk...

Hope that helps.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any viruses that you get on your PC from the FBI wesite. Download at your own risk.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes thats helpful. Thanks

Im still looking for sources to those two specific incidents in the OP though.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Whew!!! Okay, after two hours and scannig 1400 gov. docs relating to Rocky Flats -- I surrendered and switched my focus to NORAD.

I've got this:

The steep hillside up to the electrically controlled high entrance gate to the huge tunnel into this worldwide intelligence nerve center is covered with rock and brush. Surprisingly, a few cattle are also grazed there, no doubt to lower any possible fire hazard. So, right there, immediately overlooking thousands of military buildings, the protective covering of hundreds of planes and helicopters and 20,000 soldiers, and immediately in front of the electronic brain and senses that survey the entire North American continent so that even a needle couldn't get in undetected, plus monitoring all of space from here to the moon so as to detect even an 8-foot length of fine wire orbiting the earth, someone thought this would be a neat place to have a cattle mutilation.

It was a standard mutilation of a cow due to calve in two months, and Deputy Sheriff Sgt. Robert Stone "ruled out the possibility that the animal's sex organs were removed by a coyote." Sgt. Stone said in his opinion, "the animal did not struggle when it went down, but was possibly induced with a tranquilizer." (The Gazette Telegraph, Colorado Springs, Colorado, July 6, 1975.)

From 1976 book:

I looked at the papers archives, but they do not seem to go back that far (they have shortened their name to Gazette.com) . The adv. search does not offer years (?!) and I called them as well to see how far back the online archives go, but no one is answering on the various lines I tried. I guess that's one newspaper not going out of business... the only work M-F 9-5.

If you look at the link they also discuss another mutilation that occurred on Cheyenne mountain a few months before involving a famous 1500 lb. buffalo that was in a local zoo, miles away from the discovery site

Gov. Richard Lamm is a good name to use too. He took office in '75 when the explosion of cattle mutilations in the state caused him to demand federal assitance in trying to resolve the issue.

Meanwhile, everybody should know about his nifty research resource I found while trying to do this an International Gov. Publications Library

[edit on 31-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
search "Linda Molten Howe" she has direct e-mail and such, she can be found on
Coasttocoast.com
She is mentioned as being the lead investigator on the subject!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

You FOUND it. You're amazing.

I had given up hope that the story has any official source. I had already filed it as "just another unfounded UFO-rumor".

This really has be enthusiastic and back into research Mode!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Considering,

in October 1975, two mutilated animals were discovered near the entrance to the nuclear weapons factory in Rocky Flats, near Denver...

I thought this might be worth mentioning too:

over a period of "three weeks in October and November of 1975, several Strategic Air Command (SAC) bases in the northern tier states were placed on a high priority (Security Option 3) alert because of repeated intrusions of unidentified aircraft flying at low altitude over atomic weapons storage areas.

Keeping in mind the timeline for the alleged Rocky Flats mutilations and that NORAD is about 80 mis. from RF:

Late Oct. 1975; Cheyenne Mountain, CO
In late October, something happened near Cheyenne Mountain, the home of the National Combat Operations Center, something that triggered a Security Option 5 Alert. According to an informant, nobody was allowed to enter the base, except cleared, high-ranking officers or cleared security patrols. No one was to leave. Those personnel on base who had just completed duty were rolled out of bed. Jet interceptors were scrambled into the air. In fact, everything they put in the air during an attack on the U.S. was airborne. (UFO Filter Center/Ridge Files). But there was more going on in other places....

Link to list of official govt. UFO citings throughout 1975 which is when the cattle mutilations began occuring in the Western U.S.

The plot thickens...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What you have here is undeniable evidence that these are not all "hoaxers and jokers" doing this (unless the Government are the hoaxers).

Thats some pretty powerful information there TWISI.

Too bad its not more widespread.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply for everyone and a post by Skyfloating

Okay, here's the latest. I spoke with the lovely and efficient librarians of the Colorado Springs Pike's Peak library and they found the July 6, 1975 article that is mentioned in the 1976 book from my earlier post and they have emailed it to me. (I will post the image of the article when I have time to size it and figure out the best way to load it on here).

Until then, please allow me to parse it.

The article states that the mutilated, and extrordinarily placed, carcass was found "..between June 28th and Thursday" which is July 3rd,1975, 1 1/2 mi. west of Hwy. 115 on NORAD Road (here is a picture of the location). It calls the killing "Satan-like" and notes that it is another of many multi-breed killings that have been reported in eastern Colorado up to that date beginning in the Winter of 1974.

I glean that "Satan-like" is the adjective of choice for when the sex organs are removed.

Anyway, a farmer named Clarence Ratzburg realized he was missing this particular cow (from a herd of five bulls/five cows) on Sunday June 29th. He then went through the area where his cows are allowed to graze -- as noted earlier, on the perimeter of the NORAD facility -- for two days. He eventually found the carcass which showed the evisceration of the the breasts, uterus, rectum and intestines.

Next up, in the brief and buried article, is the El Paso County Sheriff's saying they found all of the missing sex organs in "various locations". Notice it was not the farmer who had trod, for days, the grazing land he had regular access to (and one reasonably assumes knows well), but the cops who are now attesting to have exactly (or otherwise) found the reproductive organs. An overlooked, but salient fact IMO.

The article ends with Dep. Sheriff Sgt. Robert Stone quoted as saying that: "(they have) ruled out the possibility that the animal's sex organs were removed by a coyote." Sgt. Stone said in his opinion, "the animal did not struggle when it went down, but was possibly induced with a tranquilizer."

To me, in the context of this article, that quote serves to (re)inforce the idea that there were roving-bands-of cow-genital-starved "Satanist's" -- who apparently go to all that trouble only to throw the elaborately dissected animal parts away -- and that 'there is nothing to see here folks.'

It is also worth mentioning that the librarians I dealt with were shocked at how many articles there were in their small town newspaper in the two months, Oct. and July of 1975, that I first asked them to first query (accessing the data was a more protracted process than what I am getting into here), five and four respectively.

I think there is more here, much more, and suspect that it ties to the inordinant amount of sudden UFO citings in the area. Who those UFO's were desinged by, and to what end, is still an open, and interesting question to ponder...

edits: endless as preview post is now deceptively not working

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Your research shows that the Colorado Multilations from that time-span (75-76) deserve to be featured in their own right - as a thread for example.

Im glad the investigation was worth it. Its certainly odd that the organs were found strewn all over the place. I dont recall ANY mention of that on ANY of the websites I visited in search of info.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi skyfloating, very interesting subjects aren’t they.

I found this info, perhaps you find it interesting.

It also by NORAD but at another date, July 6, 1975

Cattle Mutilations The NORAD Mute

"Since the first rule of any secret agent is to always appear to know everything, the so-called UFO censorship may be more of a bluff than a cover-up. This suggests more of a particular meaning for the message. Dropping a mutilated cow at the main entrance of NORAD may be a clear indication that somebody is now calling that bluff."

It was an expert job, but even more remarkable was was an incident that had occurred on July 6, 1975, next to the NORAD entrance gate, near the unmarked NORAD road (which is not shown on most road maps). The entire area is a military reservation, and every few feet there are signs warning, "VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW." The mutilation was "standard." It was a cow due to calve in two months. Sgt. Robert Stone of the Sheriff's Office "ruled out the possibility that the sex organs were removed by a coyote."

www.geocities.com...

I can provide you an article from Linda Moulton Howe’s site, please let me know if you are interested and I send it to you.

Its named, Cattle Mutilation - The Unthinkable Truth

www.earthfiles.com...

In it is some information about Cattle Mutilations very near to NORAD.

Animal Mutilations Even At America's Highly Secure NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain.

"Dr. Urich, the county coroner, said:
'The cutting (on the 1500-pound buffalo near NORAD)
was done neatly, cleanly, obviously with a very sharp instrument.
The dissection was of the type that would eliminate any type of predator.'
He said the hide was removed by someone who did not puncture
the tissue layer directly under the hide. 'It was better than I could
do if I were trying. It was really an expert job.'"

- The Colorado Springs Sun, October 23, 1975

1500-Pound Buffalo Mutilated Inside Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Near NORAD.

Of course, no livestock is kept inside Cheyenne Mountain, but there are a variety of exotic animals on display at the famous Cheyenne Mountain Zoo on the northeast flank of it. So on Tuesday, October 21, a 1500-pound buffalo was found mutilated there. The udder, an ear and a section of hide 24 x 24 inches had been taken and the vagina cut. Dr. Rodney C. Walker, zoo veterinarian, performed a "gross" autopsy. Dr. Raoul W. Urich, the El Paso County Coroner, examined the carcass and fluid samples were sent to the Colorado State University animal pathology lab at Ft. Collins.

Another Cow Mutilation Near NORAD Road.

It was a standard mutilation of a cow due to calve in two months, and Deputy Sheriff Sgt. Robert Stone "ruled out the possibility that the animal's sex organs were removed by a coyote." Sgt. Stone said in his opinion, "the animal did not struggle when it went down, but was possibly induced with a tranquilizer." (The Gazette Telegraph, Colorado Springs, Colorado, July 6, 1975.)

[edit on 4/2/09 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 4/2/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you space-visitor. I didnt know there was more than one incident. Im filing this stuff to my harddrive for later investigation. No...dont send me LMH...Im only interested in these "on government property" cases in this thread.

top topics

join