It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In school (I'm in 8th grade) I had to do a project in technology. Skipping the umimportant details I tried govermental secrets. What I found was something shocking, disturbing and somewhat pluasible. Now I'm running out of time becuase my mom is bothering me so here is the link to read.

The Secret Government

Thank You

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flare
In school (I'm in 8th grade) I had to do a project in technology. Skipping the umimportant details I tried govermental secrets. What I found was something shocking, disturbing and somewhat pluasible. Now I'm running out of time becuase my mom is bothering me so here is the link to read.

The Secret Government

Thank You

I will tell you that yes, as I perceive, "aliens" are real.

I recommend reading The Terra Papers for a good overview of the history of Earth.

The Terra Papers (linked in my sig) were written as a term paper for a course on the Origins of Religion by Robert Morning Sky, a Hopi whose grandfather was one of six Hopi that arrived just after a UFO crash in 1947.

They rescued Bek'Ti, an "alien," and when the military showed up, hid Bek'Ti, and then nursed him (her? it?) back to health. In return, and in trust, Bek'Ti whipped out a holographic device and gave the Hopi the history of our planet.

When Von Daniken came out with Chariots of the Gods? in the 1960's and Robert saw that the basic details were "out there" in the public infosphere, he petitioned the Elders to use the knowledge from Bek'Ti as it pertained to religion and what Von D wrote.

Thus the Papers were written.

It is important when reading them to know that they predate Star Wars by a number of years, and that Joseph Campbell, a leading authority on human myths and legends, spent a long while with the Hopi...and he was also friend and mentor to George Lucas.

This may explain some of the similar elements.

So, yes. We are a planet under scrutiny and control.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Since they "control" us, does that mean Obama may be a Alien being? Those are some powerful papers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by flare

The one thing after reading this that makes me question it.

Why would a superior race, in terms of technology, share information with human beings.

This would only serve to recreate themselves technologically and human beings would never reach there potential.

For that reason I do not believe this but I do believe other intelligent life does exist but we are far from ready for it as a species.

Of course there is the possibility that aliens would only want resources but for them to wipe us out is like human beings trying to wipe out flies.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by flare
Since they "control" us, does that mean Obama may be a Alien being? Those are some powerful papers.

Obama may be "lizard hearted..." Or he may be a human heart caught up in the net that money/power that the lizard hearted hold us in.

Understand that there are many of us that are a mixture of these. It would seem that the rh factor in our blood is an indicator...but I cannot say for sure.

I wrote a book that describes a method of freeing ourselves (all the human hearted AND lizard hearted "toadies" in "the system"). U2U me with an email addy and I would be more than happy to send a copy to any wanting to read it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by flare

The one thing after reading this that makes me question it.

Why would a superior race, in terms of technology, share information with human beings.

To maintain a pretext of "cooperation." Be assured that what small dregs we are given are just that.

This would only serve to recreate themselves technologically and human beings would never reach there potential.

Well, I don't think they're interested in humans reaching any potential except as they might serve as slaves. As far as "recreating" themselves technologically... Not really. We, too, are inventive. The internet caught them fully by surprise (note the desperate - and close to successful - attempts to remove neutrality).

For that reason I do not believe this but I do believe other intelligent life does exist but we are far from ready for it as a species.

I'm unsure what you mean by this... We are far from ready for it...in what capacity? To be true? To be dealt with? What?

If we are (and I am certain we are, as it explains so dam' much of what I see) unwitting slaves to an "alien" race, sticking our collective head in sand claiming our species is "not ready for it" only places us in a position for continued butt-kickings.

Of course there is the possibility that aliens would only want resources but for them to wipe us out is like human beings trying to wipe out flies.

In other words... No, ALL "flies" are not killed. Just nearly so. And I assure you that is what some of them want to do. Bring us down to a more "managable" number, keep the "pleasing" human stock, order them to keep their numbers down... (Witness the Georgia Guidestones...)

Instead of huddling in fear, I personally stand and face them without fear. If I stand alone, so be it. I will be mown down.

But if I have most of the rest of my race along side... Well, things could be very different.

Again, I offer my book... U2U me if you want me to email a copy.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would like a copy of that book of yours but, I'm eligible to u2u yet so I will give you my email here.

[email protected]

Obama may be "lizard hearted..." Or he may be a human heart caught up in the net that money/power that the lizard hearted hold us in.

Understand that there are many of us that are a mixture of these. It would seem that the rh factor in our blood is an indicator...but I cannot say for sure.

I see. I just hope he runs this country well.

top topics

join