It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the event of sit x happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What would be your last ATS post?

I haven't been a member long, but I have been lurking around this site for about a year and have learned alot from it.

When that day finnaly comes, and hell is at your door and you are ready to bail out and take with you all the knowledge you have gained from your ATS family members (including survival of course), what would your last post look like? Mine would look something like the following...

It's been a long rough road my friends, we have learned alot from eachother, and I am proud to be a part of this community. I hope everyone will be ok and take the knowledge of this forum with them. The day we have anticipated and skepticised (spelling?) is at hand. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to see you again after this is all over!

Mod Edit to Title; Please do not circumvent the censors

[edit on 1-29-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'd probably post a stupid
smily.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm not a prognosticator, so I have no idea what situation x will be.
I do have a good lawyer with a vault that has my "Last Will & Testament", a medical "Power of Attorney", plus a financial "Power of Attorney".

I put these in place to protect the interests of my husband and give him control if I'm incapacitated or in the event of my death.

He also has my ATS account log-in and a final message to be posted if I pass away.

You'll have to wait till I die before you get to read my final message........

new topics

join