It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Over 2.5 million on strike to protest economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Article here:
www.reuters.com...

TV's are as important to the French as in North American homes, so I'm not surprised at all that people are actually going outside and doing something to show their dislike for what's going in the world economy.

2 thumbs up for the French

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am french, i have striked in Grenoble, 50 000 strikers. Not only because of world economy crisis but especially because of ultra liberal sarkozy's politic, new world order agent. Today it's millions of voices against Sarkozy.
Sarkozy king of ultra-liberalism.
He repeats often since his election his desire to built a New World Order.

The last intervention :

"We will go together to the New World Order, and nobody, I mean nobody can oppose it."

(Nicolas Sarkozy, on 16 January 2009 before the ambassadors of the World)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
here here, two more thumbs up for the french

this is a multi-country problem in regards to "the public" getting bent over........i wonder if the media isn't able to pull the wool over the french sheeple as easily.

Apparently this mass walk out was organized by 8 large unions and these unions have the power to hopefully F&*K up the banksters plans to wage CLASS warfare while we are busy hoping that obama actually does something to stop this (instead he elects Tim Geithner, and Larry summers to head his administration...are you kidding me?!) and no this wouldn't have been any better under mccain)

Standing O for the french here. Now lets see what happens. THIS is WAR people........it is a hell of a lot more real than the war on terror, or the war on drugs, the war for the economy.....pitts the leverage of the Elite class against the upper middle thru the lower classes........and unfortunately the U.S hollowed out economy has no real labor unions left.......so i'm not sure the french trying to push back is going to help american's but i like to see people who aren't going to take anything sitting down\. The most "fair responsible way of dealing with this crisis involves people who donate HEAVILY to campains taking BIG losses, and for this reason (combined with private sector fox's in public office , i.e treasury) the PTB are heavily focused on findind ways to privatize the profits and socialize the losses.......while using the MEDIA to spin things into a "hey there trying to protect the tax payers" perspective!!! all B.S

to hell with the multinationalists with globalist agenda's (bilderberg/trilateralists/CFR/ RIIA/ etc.... there political cronies (puppets in congress/white house) , there power attorney's , corporate pigs, lobbyists, and media lapdogs and puppet editors.

walking out en Masse sends em' a message.........in words $$$$$ they listen $$$ 2

[edit on 29-1-2009 by cpdaman]

join