It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger for potus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Obamo sets presadent for non native to become president of USA if im wrong , school me please Any reason Arnold could not become president?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloman Kane
Obamo sets presadent for non native to become president of USA if im wrong , school me please Any reason Arnold could not become president?

Aside from the fact that he's entirely not qualified to do so, has further ramrodded California's economy into the bottom of the outhouse, is a neo-con liberal jackass, and would be possibly an even worse choice for president than Obama was? Nope, none that I can think of.

BTW, you do need to be 'schooled' in grammar before you're schooled in politics.

Edit: Sorry, I stumbled clumsily into a troll. My bad.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I own Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding

in it says he tried pushing for such a bill many years ago

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Aside from the fact that he's entirely not qualified to do so, has further ramrodded California's economy into the bottom of the outhouse, is a neo-con liberal jackass, and would be possibly an even worse choice for president than Obama was? Nope, none that I can think of.

seriously, no need to hold back. tell us how you really feel.

while I don't agree with you on the obama end of that (I think they all stink but he was the better option this time), I do agree, 100% that he's done nothing for the state of California. They are now withholding refunds? That's insane. If they even suggested that in NY, I'd tell all my clients to change their withholding to zero and, when the state says you owe them, tell them you agree and, when the funds are available, you'll pay it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat I can't see how his performance in California is going to be a stepping stone to the White House.

Oh, I forgot. They have the program code for the voting booths.

Silly me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The question is could he become president because Obamo did and he is not American born.I am right on that according to some.

new topics

top topics

join