It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Verry realistic video of aliens in someones house [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is the best I could come up with:

My skills aren't the best, but I'm still having trouble locating any sort of capture/recording device in the experiencers possession.

*edit :

In fact, the longer I look at this image, the more it looks to me as if the figure in the reflection has similar eyes to the alien.

Interesting, but still - nothing definitive.

[edit on 1/29/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think it is a fake for the reasons I pointed out, though very very authentic looking, the first edit, the light etc and lack of real fear in the voice.

I have worked with clients who had hallucinations that to them, were as real as we experience things. Some of these hallucinations contained fearful visions and experiences, and having spent much time in hospitals have heard real screams and fear.

His voice IMHO is not the real deal.

The edit is there and the light changes on the left of the vid after the edit.

As I mentioned though for any true experiencer's of this phenomina when this is real it is maybe too realistic.

General Eyes & NephraTara if you have until now not remembered anything such like but this does you distress or much familiarity beyond what would be the norm from films etc, maybe just maybe it is something to explore further?

I think though from just reading other accounts much fear would be generated, many of the case histories of Gray's that have been clinically investigated, as opposed to just reported, don't seem to benevolent but quite controlling and almost clinical & cold hearted.

Thankfully I have no experience except having reading others, but it makes me realise just how scary the real thing would be no matter what the cause, to go through, having seen it visually rather than just in my imagination reading it.

And yes it does seem if the lighting issue and acting voice was changed it would be Hollywood standard, well still is and would have caused an amazing stir I am sure.

I call it a fake for the above two reasons, the alien on the right though blinking in profile, brilliant.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If it's as fake as promised, it looks damn real.

If it's as real as not promised, it looks damn fake...

Good one. I hope we can one day have some real good pictures of a live one.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the original video on youtube or wherever it was posted? would be good to see this, without all the caption boxes getting in the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Let's put it this way.

My 'experiences' were much more frightening. They just stood there staring at me with deep black eyes and what looked like a perpetual scowl on their face, and never once moved.

This alien in the video is much more supple, taller, lighter skinned and the head isn't nearly as V-shaped as what I've seen. Plus there's the added interest of sound...my encounters were silent. Dead silent.

The attempts at communication (of what I percieve to be communication) in this video has me locked onto this thread exploring every avenue my mind can come up with until I finaly have closure on this issue.

I DO believe in authentic experiences and contact of this nature, and even if this video is nothing more than an artists CGI rendering of ther own actual event, I won't give up exploring every possible explanation.

Even if it is, most likely, a fake.

That's just how this little noggin of mine works. Explore everything. No stone unturned. Analyze. Contemplate. Associate. Meditate.

Sorry to harp on, but I was really struck by this on a number of levels I'm not ready to discuss on thread.

Hope you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Thank you for the picture, to me it might sound weird, but the reflection looks like a topless man, sitting in bed, wearing glasses? like he has just been woken up, and put on his glasses to see what was up.

But you are right I cant see a camera? maybe it is a hidden camera? to catch such an event in progress?

Good clip, and very strangely real looking.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The guys story,

he says he edited himself, was self pleasuring in Bed at the time filming it! and has sent the video to a local TV station for airing and analysis, what is interesting is he says he reported it to the police, that would give some more credence.

The full tape would be good for the entire sound effects.

Last night i was in bed filming a chris crocker parody under my sheets, haha which was extremely gay when suddenly out of nowhere my bedroom door shook like crazy, i was scared stiff i thought someone was going to rob the joint, the double patio doors which were locked at the time swung open with a bright light blasting in my face, i was so scared i panicked and turned the camera on to try get the assholes idendity, and what happened was just a blur i was in so much shock i couldnt move, i was hyperventalating so much i almost blacked out, i woke in the morning with the camera laying on my stomach and this is the evidence folks,no gimmicks, i cut out some of the bright bright light sections as they went on for several minutes at a time, you can judge for yourself...its so so real i cant find the words to express how i feel..ive reported this too my local police. the video has been sent to ACA and hopefully will be on the news for everyone to see, this video wont get nowhere on youtube straight away but ill share it with you guys till then...

and yea offcourse i checked my asshole to see if i was probed..lol, seems as though thats just a myth.

You Tube
Some discrepencies there, I have watched it more it cant be models or suits it must be CGI, the blinking I mention though is right alien at just after 29 seconds in, do you see eyebrows and eyelashes?

Kind regards

Elf

[edit on 29-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Might be some of those sunglasses with hidden camera in the frame.

Good call. Guess I was going too far off into the creative interpretations of what I was seeing as oppossed to the actual, logical explanations.

Darn this right hemisphere of the brain.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I knew it was Australian, lets hope that "A Current Affair" screen this, although I cant see them stooping that low, lol

Thanks GE for trying to clean that up a little, still unclear though. Maybe Armap can do it

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yeah. That guys story is a bit....casual. Too much information, almost. Definitely self promotion, at first glance. But on the other side of the coin, people handle traumas differently so....I'm no one to judge on this matter.

It was mentioned earlier that this particular video was a re-upload of another one (whose source is currently unverified).

Man - these hollywood wannabe kiddos need to learn about intellecutal property and copyright infringements, not to mention keeping a tight lip about works in progress.

But on the upnote, maybe the original author is here on ATS and getting some positive constuctive feedback. Hope he/she is, anyway. That would certainly be nice and put my mind at ease on a number of levels.

[edit on 1/29/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by azzllin

Might be some of those sunglasses with hidden camera in the frame.

Good call. Guess I was going too far off into the creative interpretations of what I was seeing as oppossed to the actual, logical explanations.

Darn this right hemisphere of the brain.

well, sometimes the logical explanation is, the acceptance of something to be what it seems.

That said, the video is quite beautiful, regardless what.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

well how you see the picture is how he describes it as I posted, and the editing he admits and seems to fit in with the posted story, but as its on RM productions and been there for two weeks, who also carries lots of Boxxies stuff, in addition to stating he wants to post Viral stuff....

But But as digging further, and if his explanation is factual all I am left with to debunk is the voice, maybe just maybe he was familiar to the experience, as is often the case, so knew deep down it wasn't the end or imminent real trauma...sooo it would not be screams from the soul and depths of his being as I was looking for.

You know the more I watch this the more spooked I become...

Is this RM productions the creator, or is he carrying it as explained in the words of the experiencer for someone else?

I cant see anyone doing this without a absolutely huge budget?

Need the experts to see ASAP, cmon video guys where you?

For GeneralEyes I never knew, and it is very brave of you to openly talk about that part of your life, thank you for sharing that.

The description covers a lot of the bases, but soo would it if faked, I dont know its soo good.

Elf.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This clip is from an episode of 'House' the one where the small boy has a split personality due to an undeveloped twin controlling one side of his brain. I watched it here in Oz a week or so back.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I have to admit that this video is pretty impressive. Not sure if its genuine, because its almost to good to be true and that comment about the reflection is suspect. I think we should leave this one up to the resident video experts

Star and flag, even if it is fake

[edit on 29/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Definetly CGI. I mean, how would the guy have a camera right there - in front of his face in front of the Greys? Plus, supposedly when you get abducted, you can't scream because you're subdued or something...

Very nice work though, coming from someone who uses Maya 2009 (Very expensive CG program)

Oh, and it's easy to put relections on things. Like on the eyes...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Cmon ATs lets get on this one,

Im becoming more convinced watching this there is a chance its real, who knows?

The best alien video ever, only 8 Flags

FLAG and Star this,

Until about 10 mins ago no other links etc except ATS and one blogspot on you tube stats, only ever 2000 views direct.

Lets stay the best eh?

Debunk properly with the experts or lets get it on the front and out there eh?

Elf

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Could you re create this on Maya?

How hard would it be, what sort of expertise and time frame etc?

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Like I said I believe the you tuber this came from with captions stole this video and added their own touches to it and then reposted it as their own creation mst3k style. (because if you notice they also have an alien autopsy video that I know for a fact they did not film themselves with the same cheesy captions in their list of "their productions")
I am willing to bet the audio is not the original either.
I want to note that this is not troubling me because of my own memory but because it resembles something my daughters drew for me of what they saw while we had what we thought to be extreme paranormal activity this summer.

I posted their drawings here on ATS recently with the same reflection in the eyes as what you see in this video and the same tiny nose .. everything about them is like what they remember. The thing that disturbs me is not that they have visited me but that they are scaring my children.

How do you stop them? I don't think anyone has succeeded at that yet.

This disturbs me because it makes me lean even more towards my gut theory that many paranormal experiences may in fact be something very different from what people believe them to be.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
It is obvious that this guy has done some research, just because of the background noise does kinda sound like the noises that usually accompanies the paralysis, but the trouble with that is that I am pretty sure that the sound is an effect of the paralysis and not an actual sound. Like really loud and low tinitus.

As regards the rest of your post, any hynotic or ELF, or way advanced similar techniques or other manipulation of the "experience" would make it very different on film, than to your memories.

Eye witness testimonies of accidents, murders and such like without such manipulation proves that.

Whatever the cause of the experience as described by yourself could have a whole host of different "Entities" involved, saying a Chinese man is not human because you have ever only seen white men is thoughtful anology too.

The sound it seems has caught the familiarity of several posters who have had similar experiences I find this fascinating along with the quality of the visuals...

How similar is the sound, exactly? or just close?

Is anyone able to break the track into audio and see if its real or layered on top from a computer or other source etc?

I am pleased it does not cause you alarm, I thought it might in some.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It looks fake, although very well done.

As usual, what looks fake, to me, is the way the light gets in the camera, most artificial lens flare are made to look like professional camera's flares, not the type of camera people usually have.

Also, the reflection on the "alien's" eyes is not that hard to make, it looks like a fixed image, and even if it was a video, the last time I checked (some years ago) several 3D packages had the possibility of have a video playing in synchronisation with the 3D animation.

This is what I could get from the HD version of the video.

The guy in the reflection does not look like he is in a position in which he could be doing the filming.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If you read his account he is filming himself, so may have had the camera on top of something by his bed, head board or whatever, the camera does not move, so this is not a reason to say its fake I suppose, the host of "Homemade Couples" vids on the net show that to be true by a bed

As to the eyes its not soo much that that gets me, its the way the bodies are, and how the blinking occurs on the alien on the right just before 29 seconds,

I cant see this being done by a part timer at home, though not being an expert at all in CGI etc or film that is not position of strength...

Its the best Vid to date and needs some serious looking into IMHO.

Elf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join