It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was the first Vampire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
any suggested reading on Kein?
this is the first i've heard of him/her.
is there any modern descendants of the order of the dragon? is the order still active? or any modern orders that are historically from that one?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court & Order was one of several occult-inspired secret societies created by the aristocracies of Europe following the formation of the Catholic Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar in the 12th Century.

During a time of turmoil within the Holy Roman Empire that controlled most of Europe, these exclusive inner courts and more accessible outer orders were designed to unify the power of the aristocratic families under the Holy Roman Emperor, against an increasingly influential Vatican.

Dragon Order

Also found this on the web when searchin for things on dragons...its basically an encyclopedia outtake on the order but if u go further down then u will discover a treasure trove of other information about other Orders like Order of the Solar...something like order of the sun etc etc...great find.

hope u enjoy

gryff

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is the only things i could find out about the main legend and myth of Caine...trying not to get references to the damn Xbox game lol

Caine

Caine2

Bloodlines of Caine

All of these are pretty interesting and i apologise if they come into reference of the game but we gotta start somewhere lol

ill keep on lookin for the answers and what i find i will post ok

c u soon

gryff

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nice links to the time line. I am also wondering if there is blood line that is up to date who is aire to vlad at this present day or who cliams to be.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is quite a detailed account of Vlad Tepesh...hopefully when i manage to get all the main correct and accurate details from his life i will be able to research his family tree more and make a hopefully accurate family tree for Vlad.

Gonna take time but give me a month or so and i will come up with something ok

Vlad

HOLY #E!!!

OOOO...ahem lol

Found this on Ancestery.com

Our beloved King to be...Prince William of England is desecended from the same line as Vlad Tepesh!!!!

Now thats a freaky thought!!!

Ancestry

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It narrows down who could be the antichrist. Or it could be his brother or Father. They are all Vampires!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh Se7en

to ur earlier question about the way vlad impaled his victims and laid them out in circles:

They are called Concentric Circles...they are related to wiccan practices and worship but also as art and maths equation n stuff..

go here for some more info or type in Concentric on google

Concentric

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
from what ive seen on television Vlad the Impaler did not eat hearts and drink blood, he had a medical condition that caused him to have Vampire like teeth. He did kill many people though.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thnx for the info gryff on the way he staked his victims and the blood lines this would throw the thing about william being of a vampire decendant would bugger up david icke thory on them being aliens.
but aslo the true blood line of the queen is not true if I find the post I made ill link it .

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The white wolf game, A role playing game. Its Kain/Cain.
The white wolf game is pretty close to what is believed about vampires.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There is also a legend surrounding Caine but trying to find info about it not being related to the game is difficult so looking into my demonlogy books at home.

when i find something i will post ok

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ok I found the link to an old post about the queens blood line it has a good picture showing the true line just some more info to pick at your brain lolqueen blood lines

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
After some research and heavy duty reading by Baked and myself...we discoverd the Book of Nod....its basically all about the vampyre descendents of Caine and stays true to the main legends and myths..

This link is a little poem/mini story about Caine:

Book of Nod

This link is just the site for the book itself...gives a small discription of the contents and to be honest...i just went and bought the book lol

Book linky

This link is pretty much a section of the book online...it gives a main index to its content on the sub topics and detailed info on the whole content.

Linky

In whole the book is a fascinating read and has a good few twists to it...thanks to baked who found these and i have managed to make a start on the family tree from Vlad to modern day....its still gotta long way to go but in time i will scan and post what i have done.

c u soon

gryff

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
In 1987 I visited various places in Romania connected to Vlad Tepes, including his supposed burial site. In order to get there, it is necessary to charter a boat, since the Monastery is on an island in the middle of a lake.

Needless to say, I wasn't surprised to be told that he wasn't there.

The general thought amongst Vlad historians and experts is that the body of Vlad the Impaler was entombed near the alter in a Snagov Monastery located on an Island in the middle of a lake accessible only by boat. It is well documented that his head was taken and put on display in Constantinople for all to see that the reign of this terrible man was truly over.

In 1931-32, archaeologist Dinu Rosetti, under orders from the Romanian Academy, visited the Snagov Monastery in hope of discovering the body of Vlad Dracula.

What he discovered was looted graves inside the monastery, local legend told of how the body of Vlad Dracula lay one step in from the doorway of the monastery. Not believing this legend he went to the worn out and hammered tombstone in front of the alter. Rosetti found the grave beneath empty. He continued to dig and pre-christian altar, with bones of sacrificial animals.

He decided to give the legend a go - he researched the floor in front of the entranceway. He soon found an unmarked grave that was un looted and appeared to be that of a nobleman. He took photographs of all the inventory of the tomb. The clothes of the body pointed to a rich man. A ring was later identified as a tournament ring of the kind given at Nuremberg. The skeleton however, still had it's head. As mentioned before It is well documented that Vlad's head was decapitated and sent to Constantinople.

More on Vlad

As for the Book of Nod - I have a copy. It's an addition to the White Wolf RPG 'Vampire - The Masquerade'.

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Max Schreck was clearly the first vampire. Better known as Count Graf Orlok a.k.a. Nosferatu. His is a name that strikes fear into all that hear it. Plus it's a good movie.
nosferatumovie.com...
As is a movie based on the making of 'Nosferatu, A symphony of Horror' called 'Shadow of a Vampire'
www.imdb.com...

There you have it, Max Schreck a.k.a. Count Garf Orlok a.k.a. Nosferatu, is clearly the first vampire. On the big screen atleast.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
sweet...fangs for the info

were tryin to get the info for the main people..Vlad, Caine, Lilith and Judas...were pretty much gonna be stickin with them as we managed to get off topic again lol

if anyone has info on Caine that ISNT related to a movie...a game or stuff like that...lett us know ok!!

Interesting tho...where do Holywood get there info for these movies??

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think like Gryffen said the topic seems to have gone way of i hold my hand up I played a part but I thin it was god to cover some of the outher backgrounds on things to clear ceartain things up so .WAS JUDAS A VAMPIRE?? let the search carry on for the first

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't a game, especially a role playing game that is REALLY popular, be the best front to a real society. All the lit. could be passed off as just fiction to the unknowing. Just a game and these "players" would only be looked at as maybe a little crazy, but not something more sinister. Much like the late bible books were written to be passed off as something other than what they truely were.

axe

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would like to disperse some false ideas about Dracula and Judas. It is true that there is a lot in common about the two historic figures, but none of them was really a vampire. Most of the stuff quoted from the New Testament is metaphorical, while Vlad Tsepesh Dracul was only a blood-thirsty warrior protecting his people from the Turks. As many great writers do, Bram Stoker combined history with myth. It was convenient to him to link a Transylvanian ruler with a Serbian myth, as at the time most of the Westerners called the whole area simply "The Balkans". Vampire (vampir- pronounced something like vum-peer) is a Serbian word and is a part of the local folklore, along with werewolves, since the 12th century when the Serbs came to the Balkans from Middle Asia.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
but....i used to have bllody noses and i drank the blood!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join