It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.history.com...

Cheers, seems UFO's are real after all, and man made.

In the 1950's, with the help of a British engineer, the Unites States attempt to produce a real flying saucer.

The history channel site has several interesting videos that you can watch online.

Hope the link works right.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

In the 1950's, with the help of a British engineer, the Unites States attempt to produce a real flying saucer.

The history channel site has several interesting videos that you can watch online.

This would all be great....except for the fact that many sightings, indeed, even the Roswell incident and the whole UFO flap of the late 40's occurred PRIOR to this....

No doubt, there were many experimental planes that may be responsible for SOME sightings....but certainly not even a majority....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

This would all be great....except for the fact that many sightings, indeed, even the Roswell incident and the whole UFO flap of the late 40's occurred PRIOR to this....

No doubt, there were many experimental planes that may be responsible for SOME sightings....but certainly not even a majority....

Agreed, but watch the videos, they do give some information. They have a video in regards to the Roswell incident as well.

Lieutenant Colonel Philip Corso claims the government harvested the technology found in the wreckage of the 1947 crash at Roswell, New Mexico and that he personally brought it to military labs.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A bit surprised that no one has come here with more information. So, tell me, what do you guys think about the video I posted? Why do you believe in UFO's? What has happened, or what information have you seen/read that makes you believe?

Honestly, I do not know what I believe. I do know that this universe is just too big for only earth to have life.

I have not studied this subject as much as many of you, so I am looking forward to information that will give me a deeper understanding.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazed
Why do you believe in UFO's? What has happened, or what information have you seen/read that makes you believe?

it would take too long to reference you to thousands of sources, statements, accounts, and other evidence out there.

But since you're on ATS, how about referencing you to a few compelling threads?

USO Research

‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

NASA STS-114 UFO Footage - Can it be debunked?

And here are a few excellent websites for UFO information and evidence;

UFO Evidence

UFO Casebook

This is one awesome website;

The Living Moon (Pegasus Research Consortium)

This one is also pretty good;

REAL UFOs, best ufo news and videos

And here's one must watch UFO documentary;

UFO Coverup Documentary - Out Of The Blue Part 1/9

That's only part 1, you can watch the rest on YouTube

Not to forget, the notorious 'Disclosure Project';

UFO Alien Disclosure Project pt 1

Cheers!!

Majorion

[edit on 5/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'll have to echo that...Out of the Blue is simply the best UFO documentary I've seen to date...(and yes, I've seen just about every one of the films showing out military test flying saucers...all are clumsy at best, and none duplicate the attributes of craft seen by many qualified observers)...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

Welcome My partner in crime Bob Down Under and I have been pulling information from previously posted ATS threads and from across the web, to provide what we believe to be proof of Back Engineering Alien technology and that it is going on right under our noses.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'll have to echo that...Out of the Blue is simply the best UFO documentary I've seen to date

Agreed (by far)

But here's another good Roswell documentary, which never aired on TV.

Roswell Conspiracy ( unaired documentary part 1 of 5 )

Roswell Conspiracy ( unaired documentary part 2 of 5 )

Watch the rest on YouTube.

Although the host is sorta off,nevertheless.. an excellent doc, and the testimony is extremely compelling, it's a must watch for UFO buffs.

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks, some of these I have looked at, but not all of them. Looks like I have more research to do.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join