It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nutty people on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I seriously hate these threads where people just say "...And I must say, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MODERATORS! YOU'RE SO GREAT! I WORSHIP YOU! CONTINUE TO DENY IGNORANCE! THIS SITE IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!"

I just can't stand it. Way to go about getting a reputation by sucking up to the big guns of this website. I guess brown nosing is the easy way to go about getting the attention you apparently deserve.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Had a little run in with some of the Mods ,Potato???
If not, i can't explain the way you're reacting!!!......

Got your thread removed or did they ban you??......good!!!

What has complementing a mod for good and swift action have anything to do with "brown-nosing". You have got to be a really swell guy to work with. If anybody complements you on your work do you call them "brown-noses" aswell....??

I would like to congratulate you on a nearly perfect post. You are my hero. I love your way with words. I'm gonna start a thread in your honor, telling everybody how great you are!!! If i had a picture of you ,i'd hang it over my bed. I worship the ground you walk on. I wanna start a parade in your honor. I'm gonna start a fanclub just for you. I'm gonna comment you for a medal as being "greatest person in the world"........

How did that feel??....that should keep you good for a couple of days but if you like i could U2U you weekly telling you how great you are!!

There always seems to be one or two of these figures in every group of people that are uncapable of making a complement and gonna call you a brown-nose when you give anybody else beside them a complement...

I guess you grew up with older brothers or sisters, having to compete for attention and in your eyes you always got to little.......

Just an observation.....but thanx for the input and looking forward to you next post!!!!

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Please U2U me once a week for 10 weeks giving me words of confidence. Please do so. I would like it very much. Also, please makea thread dedicated to me. Thank me for all the great things I have done for you.

The light is in me, and you know it...

I also don't like Queensryche.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Whahaha....your NUTS man!!!!

But i will give you a weekly word of confidence in your U2U!!!

Nahhh, i don't like Queensryche aswell. Last albums really s*cked but Operation Mindcrime is still a favorite. But looking at your avatar you must really like Chin Chan??

I hate that little brat.

[edit on 31/1/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Does a moody tuber qualify as a nut?

Oh yeah.
Amazing Thread!
Love the mods!
Wonderful avatars!
This is just the super!
Isn't this great?
I love you guys.

Edited for sarcasm.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by badgerprints]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yes, we're all bozos on this bus but that's what makes the ride so interesting.

We could be like the rest of the sheeple and stare dumbly out the window thinking of nothing important. But not us ATSers.

No sir. We've got a rambunctous crowd with someone in the front yelling, "hey, was that Bigfoot that just crossed the road?" The guy behind answers, "don't know. I was busy watching Henry Kissinger make a crop circle." A guy in the back starts running up and down the aisle screaming, "I just got abducted by a grey alien. good thing I had my cell phone camera to show you this picture. you can't really see the alien because it was taken at night and, well, he's grey, but it's a picture of an alien!"

Politics on ATS are fun, too. Even the Zombies seem to have gotten into the swing of things. I read about these Nazi zombies which really worried me because I'm not Aryan. They probably only eat nonAryans. Maybe if I put on my tinfoil hat they won't see me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I'm not gonna make qualifications between different kinds of nuts!!!

As you can clearly see in the evidence below, there are all kinds of nuts...

I say: All Nuts welcome!!!....except for Macadamia nuts, those are just impossible to crack!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well biting the hand that feeds you is a cowardish way to deal with it!

Get real, get nutty and move on.

And if you can't appreciate the work that goes into keeping this place "nutty" and not "insane" then maybe ATS/BTS just isn't for you.

Remember, nuts have shells....how thick is yours? :bash:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow, why is it that when you just express your opinions and thoughts about how it seems like people worship this site someone or a group of people try and bite back like a fundamentalist?

In saying that, I must like it here if I keep posting here. I guess that makes me a complete nut.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Out of the freaking blue you start calling people a "brown-nose" and then you get surprised that they snap back?????

Were did it all go wrong??? When did you stop hooking up cause with effect??

Once more......if you start name-calling ,you really shouldn't be surprised you might get a response that doesn't fit to your needs.(remember those weekly self esteem U2U i'd be sending you. Well one of them will handle this case but that's only in lesson three, so please don't get ahead of yourself, we still have a looooooooong way to go.)

Peace....

ps: don't forget.....you are the greatest creature god has put on his fine planet and all will speak your name with awe. You are the reason the sun rises every morning and trees and flowers grow in your name!!!!

psps: i'm taking up amature profiling and i figure you as the coconutty type of nut....you know.....hard on the outside.....big emptyness inside (and some milky substance)????

Bonkers, man!!! i tell you it's bonkers!!!!!!!!!

whahahahahaha......i guess alcohol and ATS do mix!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
...And this is where I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Well biting the hand that feeds you is a cowardish way to deal with it!

I think my cats just really hungry

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No biggie!!!!

We all get confused sometimes..........it's okay!!!
aslong as you remember that stars only shine because of you presence and koalabears are so cute and cuddly only because you are here to enjoy this.......

I'm really running out of material quick here.........

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Apparently koala bears excrete all over themselves.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Dunno about that but they are probably the most chilled out animals you'll ever come across - man, to be a koala ;o)

[edit on 31-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Nahhh, that's just a misunderstanding.....

A select group of Koalas seems to find it funny to give the tourist and scientist the idea that we're all like that and i know these guys personally and the rest of us don't want nothing to do with them.
This was the case in my previous life when my name was "big fluffy ears" and i guess those guys are still at it!!!(drink coca cola!!!)

I really hate it when a small group seems to drag down the good name of the rest. I know most use the toilet and i'd really like if this rumor stopped being spread......

edit for typos and subliminal messages

[edit on 1/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hah, okay.. I see this thread has certainly drifted.

Second line

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yeah i know. What was the point again?

Sorry about that, i had a little run in with a potato...

Just joking!!....I just wanted to complement the mods on doing a good job in removing trolls from this site.

Keep it up!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You haven't even PM'ed me once. You're a liar!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Has it been a week??? Time flies like an arrow, fruitflies like a banana!!!

Do not call me a liar unless you are absolutly sure you have your facts straight.....

I'm working on a beautiful selfesteem mail that'll be coming your way before closing time (promiss made on 31/1/2009 / selfesteem mail due 07/2/2009)

So there you go....before the clock strikes midnight you should have my mail and you will start to feel better about yourself.

Ps: i've made a little list for the next nine U2U's and what date you could expect those. 14-02-2009 / 21-02-2009 / 28-02-2009 / 07-03-2009 / 14-03-2009 / 21-03-2009 / 28-03-2009 / 04-04-2009 / 11-04-2009.

Now if you could put these on your calander you can have something to look forward to every week!!!!

You are the greatest, man. I do believe everybody loves you and all sing praise in your name. Hail to the great potato!!!!!

Peace, man!!.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join