It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christian Köhlert photographs " Orbs " at Project Camelot - Jim Humble Interview!

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Aint this the strangest thing to see, in the presence of a Project Camelot interview.

What do you make of it?


During Bill's recent interview with Jim Humble, we have discovered that orbs were captured by one of the photographers, Christian Köhlert. In the final group photo, one orb is large and vivid. In another one, most remarkably, orbs are shown at the mouths of both Bill and Jim simultaneously. We claim no explanation for this, and present the images for their curiosity value. Click on the two thumbnails for high resolution images.


Interview image - large file.

Group image - large file.

Scource : Project Camelot


IP




posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Jee's, no reply's


Can this be moved to a more suitable Board, MOD?

Thanks

IP



posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow...... That 1st pic was an amazing orb.....


The second orb is (in my beleife) something "outside of the negative" but maybe a speck on the lens so im not sure but the 1st is a defo


S+F for this...... Time to wake this thread up dude



posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks Master Long


Im in agreement with you on both accounts.

In the Group image there's another strange anomoly, behind the legs of the guy on the farthest right is 2 more circle's of white fluffy looking stuff? At first glance it looks like dust or simular on the lense though looking close up it gives the impression of a carpet stain? All 3 could possably be dust on the lense? But then again..............meh i dunno lol

IP



posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh so there is too....

I didnt notice that on the right hand side of the group pic


Have you emailed Project Camo over this?




posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Oh so there is too....

Have you emailed Project Camo over this?



It is on there website, on the homepage and to the left - as it are they who are confused as much as we are. I dont see any talk of it in the forums which is unusual.

I just though i would put it on here to see if anyone could pin point what it is, as i dont have any expirience in such anomoly's


IP



posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The thing is, I actually like Project Camelot, but honestly, I don't think that these are orbs.

In both pictures, you'll clearly notice that no one is even staring at the alleged orbs. Camera specks in my opinion.



posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well if i email Project Camo then we can at least get some viewpoint on this!


I will dig out their email address 2mrw and blast them with this thread and the Q's here.......


Will email you all back in the morning to let you know


Peace my Bro's!



posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Well if i email Project Camo then we can at least get some viewpoint on this!


I will dig out their email address 2mrw and blast them with this thread and the Q's here.......


Will email you all back in the morning to let you know


Peace my Bro's!



Nice one, i look forward to hearing
what they got to say


IP



posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion
 


Hi there




In both pictures, you'll clearly notice that no one is even staring at the alleged orbs. Camera specks in my opinion.


Orbs are not something people usually see with their own eyes. Few people reported seeing orbs with their own eyes.

Cameras have the ability to capture pictures of orbs, in my opinion. There are plenty of research on this.

There are alleged differences between camera artifacts, dusts, etc. and genuine orbs which are noticeable. I have seen hundreds of pictures of so called orbs and can tell the difference.



posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey Deaf Alien


In reply to your post, I hope I don't come off as a showoff or anything but... I've actually seen orbs before. It was a sighting I'll never forget, perhaps you could check out my introduction thread here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you read the whole thread to get to know me a little better
I'm sure you will enjoy that thread.

Wanna know what I think orbs really are?

I implore you to take a look at these credible links;
Plasma Life Forms - Aliens From a Parallel Earth
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life

In my opinion; orbs are actually some form of plasma life. Judging from my sighting, they were highly intelligent.

Cheers!


[edit on 1/2/09 by Majorion]



posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I just got bored and googled my own name - Well believe it or not, I am the one who made the pictures. no, thats not exactly true! I guess I made one of the pictures because I am standing along with the other guys on the group picture, but at least I was the one who reconized first what it could be on the pictures and sent them to Bill. Whatever! I think what we see on those pictures cant be explained by dirt on the lens and of cause we didnt see those things while the photo was taken. Before I had seen other pictures like that taken by friends with hundreds of these orbs - usualy after or during special events like group meditation or very important meetings. Many of us have this idea that it could be some form of intelligence from another dimension or plaine of consciousness. So I dont know for sure, but Dr. Humble had really some interesting stuff to tell and I was stunned that those orbs appeared on the photos right in front of their mouths as if they were listening.
Well, I hope that helped a little to understand this phaenomena or maybe its just something else which can be explained on a very simple way, but at least I can ensure you the the lens was clean when the photo was taken.

with love
ck

p.s. please excuse my weak english orthography



posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hi everyone!

I just got bored and googled my own name - Well believe it or not, I am the one who made the pictures. no, thats not exactly true! I guess I made one of the pictures because I am standing along with the other guys on the group picture, but at least I was the one who reconized first what it could be on the pictures and sent them to Bill. Whatever! I think what we see on those pictures cant be explained by dirt on the lens and of cause we didnt see those things while the photo was taken. Before I had seen other pictures like that taken by friends with hundreds of these orbs - usualy after or during special events like group meditation or very important meetings. Many of us have this idea that it could be some form of intelligence from another dimension or plaine of consciousness. So I dont know for sure, but Dr. Humble had really some interesting stuff to tell and I was stunned that those orbs appeared on the photos right in front of their mouths as if they were listening.
Well, I hope that helped a little to understand this phaenomena or maybe its just something else which can be explained on a very simple way, but at least I can ensure you the the lens was clean when the photo was taken.

with love
ck

p.s. please excuse my weak english orthography




Hello there CK, many thanks for coming on here and giving your take on this anomoly


Im glad to hear it is not dirt on the lense and what not. Throughout my years of taking photo's ive only ever seen dirt on the lense that look " white " very very few times. Most of the dirt seems to appear as " black " marks. In any case, the white marks on these 2 images appear to be not on the lens or indeed on the sensor. I now realise this after examining the images again, and indeed trying out a few experiments myself


Hoping that you return to read this, i have a few questions i hope you dont mind answering ->

1] Its my perception to see a simular " orb " behind the guy on the far right of the group image on the carpet. Can you see this and could it be the same as the others? Whats your perception of this?

2] Have you spoken to Bill and Kerry since you first discoverd us talking about it here on ATS? Whats there take on it?

3] Have you any other images from that day that may perhaps uncover a few more anomloy's?

4] Have you shown these images to someone who is a professional [ albiet, photography or scientific ] who can shed some light on the anomoly?

Many thanks again for your first hand account, it not to often we get this privalge lol.

Hope to hear from you soon,

IP


[edit on 10-2-2009 by InfoProvider]



posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi IP!

Because I am quite busy these days I will come right to your questions.

1: the dots on the carpet are "obs" as I usually know them - they are not bright as the one in front of the people. When I first realised that these objects apear on some digital photos about 8 years ago when I still thought it might be some dirt, they always manifested like this - very smooth and lets say "subluminal" or subtle with low opacity like the ones at mouth of the Bill and Jim. So that made the one in front so very special. Indeed its no dirt on the carpet.

2: I didnt talk to Bill since he informed me that he put up the pictures on his webside. I guess we are both no experts on that particular phaenomena but we both know that it is a widely know believe that this obs might be interpreted as higher dimensional intelligences. But as always its something which is hard to proof like for example crop circles. Some cc are menmade and some highly suffisticated artforms manifested as many eye-wittness told me in a blink of an eye which indicates a dimentional situation. So might some of these orbs as well be just some lense flares. As well as Bill - I dont claim to know something for sure so it sill remains a mystery to me.

3: Since I learned by some scientists I know who are very deep in that hyperdimensional theories that these might be some form of intelligences I gazered everything I could get and of cause I made some pictures myself with literary hundreds of these objects on one photo.
My personal feeling or my personal "proof" that these objects might be intelligent came from the situations when the photos were taken. They always manifested when there was a situation when people showed a lot of vitality or joy - when groups of people where dancing or meditating or in special situations when people met to discuss very important issues. That is very conspicuous to me.
When I get back to my home in 4 to 5 weeks I could post some of these pictures..

4: I spoke very often with people who are as myselfe keen in filming or taking pictures (I am in filmbussines) but I never got an explination. I wished and it would be no problem for me to accept and get told: "Look! You just have to do this or that or hold the camera like this or put some very fine dust here and voila here we got this effect - no intelligences just conditions that have to be fulfilled so that this effect becomes visible. But no explination that far I heard of which would explain something.

I hope I could help you at least a little with my personal experiences.

greetz
Christian



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi there CK,

Many many thanks for coming back and answering my questions. Indeed you answerd them more than what i imagined so im very greatful for your input and indeed your time


You mentioned that when you get back home you could show a few more images of interest? Please DO


Until then, take great care and many thanks again.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

In the of chance, here's a thread just recently started with some fasinating orb images AND video footage -->

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be safe

IP



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
hey there ip good shots - i can tell you these pics look legit because in the first pic the orbs sem to be eclipsed by objects - or faces in this case. especially to be by the mouth for an interview adds the extra credibilty. these orbs are ultradimensional beings, spirits, guardians, etc..if it was dust close to the camera it couldnt be behind faces. being its Project Camelot, i believe they have a lot of help from the other side and my not even know it. i encourage you to read "The Orb Project Book" by Micael Ledwith and Klaus Henieman (sp) - they breakdown everything so well, even from a scientific point of view along with incredible pictures of the orbs forming Torsion Fields and taking shape of cameras. definately good photos here.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
hey there ip good shots - i can tell you these pics look legit because in the first pic the orbs sem to be eclipsed by objects - or faces in this case. especially to be by the mouth for an interview adds the extra credibilty. these orbs are ultradimensional beings, spirits, guardians, etc..if it was dust close to the camera it couldnt be behind faces. being its Project Camelot, i believe they have a lot of help from the other side and my not even know it. i encourage you to read "The Orb Project Book" by Micael Ledwith and Klaus Henieman (sp) - they breakdown everything so well, even from a scientific point of view along with incredible pictures of the orbs forming Torsion Fields and taking shape of cameras. definately good photos here.



Hey there Ziggy, many thanks for your input here man. Ill be on the look out for that book - infact im of the the library now to get hold of it


Thanks again, much appreciated indeed my friend.

IP



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hey info did you find that book? i hope so - keep me updated on it, its very interesting and should provide a lot of info scientifically. ill keep checking the thread.



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
hey info did you find that book? i hope so - keep me updated on it, its very interesting and should provide a lot of info scientifically. ill keep checking the thread.



Hey man, i did indeed find it @ my local Library. Well, they never had it on the shelfs but they have orderd it for me and should be with me within 2 weeks


Ill keep you posted man,

IP



ps, just to point out - these are not my images, they are CK's [ Christians ] images.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by InfoProvider]



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join