It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skin communications

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

My friend also has problems with their teeth and gums. Well not problems as such but they often feel like they are biting on an invisable object in their mouth, like the gap between their teeth they can actually bite on as physical. They cant see any thing between their teeth but can feel some thing there. Hard to explain unless its happening to you I think but this is what I understood it to be.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Mr. Green, condolences. Your jaunt taunt has indeed removed the individual.

If spotted, they will be disected.

Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyecatching

Have a nice day!

Here I am, the person with a rartional explanation. Got a beef over it? I am ready for your disection.

Seeing as how the person, by way of not comminicating with us directly, but by the words of a "friend," is not willing to see a Dr., well then, how will you dissect this?

So, it's just another tail of we should believe, when and easy explanation has not even been explored?

Go for it, disect me. I should say, while the story might be true, and I am not saying it isn't, the person is not willing to seek medical help, without having to tell the abduction story.

All they needed to do, was see a physician about the marks, which they were unwilling to do.

You can believe what you want to, and so can I, Thank You! Without your threats!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyecatching

Have a nice day!

I read this as the spider will be disected, I didnt think you meant a member! Oh well.

My friend has said that they will take photos straight away if this ever happens again so you can see the marks as they should be seen and not a week later. The gap between their two injections was months so Im not holding out for pics any day soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you have exzema(not the op's friend but the guy who jumped in the middle with some pics)

the other hand i am pretty sure i see a pentagram... your a witch!.(jokin')
slightly strange, but could .also be dermatitis? been playing with chemicals?/cleaning products/petrol/oil/deisel?

looks like it has been cut in though.

BACK TO OP!

it seems odd, the first thing i thought of when heard about the purple marks was internal bleeding. and i saw a program the other day about a catapillar(granted not in uk the uk) that has a venom that did this.

ATS could come up with all sorts of scenarios but the last thing they want is to have your friend fretting all day and night and making himself ill

get a video camera set it to Lp, and ask him to hide it.
This will prove what might be happening while he is asleep. if he doesnt have one ask some who does.

I hope that your freind is ok

[edit on 9-2-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

BACK TO OP!

it seems odd, the first thing i thought of when heard about the purple marks was internal bleeding. and i saw a program the other day about a catapillar(granted not in uk the uk) that has a venom that did this.

ATS could come up with all sorts of scenarios but the last thing they want is to have your friend fretting all day and night and making himself ill

[edit on 9-2-2009 by MR BOB]

Yes his family also said internal bleeding but I dont think so because its too precise. Internal bleeding forms blisters under the skin like when you trap your finger in a door and get a big blood blister.

Thats the thing though hes not fretting, youd think he would be but hes just like well this is wierd, whats going on

As for anoms pictures the second ones did look like a shape to me rather than a skin condition. Like a hexagon or something similar.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've also had marks. But it was some time ago.
Two very precise small marks, in an area smaller than 1 cm.

What can be relevant is that I've had some pretty freaking nightmares around the time of getting these marks. Some very realistic dreams! Dreams about comets colliding with the earth, causing a great fire. I could feel the firewind against my body. Waking up all sweaty and very frightened.

These dreams and marks have affected my life to this very day, in a very negative sence. Frightened to die, but in a way, also to live ...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi.
So, for the last two summers, I've been having episodes that share similarities with what i read here.
It's like 2 redish shapes that appear on my back, right on the spine, a bit below the scapula level.
They're just a little bit more dark, and the skin raises about 1.5 / 2 mm. The surface would be like a 5x5 cm area.
When I say episode, well... each time, it lasted for more than 2 months. And their shape would change slowly going around, merging and separating again.
I've had a square, a round shape, something like an S and even a I with the dot on top.
With anything possible in between.
It didn't hurt, itch, nothing. And I didn't have any sort of spot, or sign of bleeding.
It was nothing like a bruise at all.
I didn't hurt myself, no insect bit me.
I tend to like summer / heat, and that happened when i was in south portugal both times.
I usually tend to try energy work more often when I'm there.
Don't ask me why, It's like this.
So it happens i had brought with me several tapes like the Monroe Inst ones, BWgen and other stuff of the same type, including one of my favs which is a heart meditation cd.
So honestly, my only thought was that I had done something wrong while meditating on my heart chakra and didn't give it much thought.
It didn't bother me and I just kept on living my life.
While some noticed me and eventually asked me to go check with a professional.
The place beeing quite touristic, nothing much around except the beach, I went to the local pharmacy. Got checked by one, she called her boss which checked me too.
They just told me i should have my blood tested for lupus.
Well, that woke up my BS alarm. I still went check for it on few books I could get my hands on. Found out it didn't match anything, but one variant was called discoid/whatever.
Since when they saw it, it was in the form of a circle, that ended the medical approach.
And I know what eczema is so I don't need anyone patronising me.
So, no aliens here, but well, all in all, I had these shapes for about 5 months total in the last years.
I don't know what it is, but well, maybe some other people telling about this stuff can narrow the possibilities for me, and for your friends.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Interesting account thanks. So your saying you got these marks and no medical explanation was found? You also say you dont suspect aliens but had thought your heart chakra meditation may have caused it?

Its a possibility, maybe meditation can cause changes within us that lead to messages and shapes. Ive done heart meditation before and I cant say it invoked any marks on me, it invoked a whole load of other stuff but not marks!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My male friend has had more skin markings it seems.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I have had to link to my media profile as the pictures are not loading onto ATS for some reason..sorry.

The markings appeared over two nights. First the top ones appeared which he stated were of a definate 4 pointed star (top marking) and a heart (bottom marking) . Then the following night the triangle appeared undernieth, the images are less clear now as it was several days after these pictures were taken. There is also a violet mark above the triange which I said made the triangle look like a star system possibly???

He remembers remote viewing a silver dot in the sky and astral projecting but nothing as clear as when the first marks appeared outlined in this OP.

You cant say these are spider bites too surely??

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
There is also a violet mark above the triange which I said made the triangle look like a star system possibly???

At a push .....homepages.wmich.edu...

Also the star (crown) and heart ( chakra) could be viewed as an illumination out of this........ the triangle below www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

via the means of Twin Heart Meditation....(heart and crown)

Meditation of Twin Hearts is an advanced meditation technique, simplified and made accessible to the general public by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui.
It is a technique to achieve spiritual oneness by blessing the entire earth.
It is based on the principle that some of the chakras are entry points or gateways to levels of consciousness. To achieve illumination or cosmic consciousness, it is necessary to fully activate the crown chakra. This can be done only when the heart chakra is fully activated. The Twin Hearts thus refers to the heart and crown chakras.

www.pranichealingontario.ca...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.paranormalknowledge.com...

again at a push you have the above constellation of Pleiades

From left to right

Alcyone Maia Asterope Taygeta Electra (bottom right) with the (Star) above indicating its a constellation

You are missing Merope however.

The indent markings are of different intensities and colours and the fact they are over two nights is intriguing.

[edit for failed link]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes this has happened to me.. ( I think I relayed some of it to you in one of my U2U's)

Summer of 07. Symbols began showing up on my side after a lucid dream being brought into a craft (I saw colors we don't have names for). When I woke up all my chakras were activated and I felt the most peaceful I ever have in my whole life... (well that was the first time I had felt that peace)

The next day is when the symbols started showing up on my left side, above my hip. I have the pictures on my cell phone, but I have no way of getting them off, it has no service.. I suppose if I could get my service back I could send them to someone who has the web available on theirs and could send them to my e-mail.

It was INCREDIBLY bizarre experience as they changes shape everyday for 3 days. It was absolutely radical in every way. My whole family at first though it was explainable somehow, well two days later my mother was actually in a panic and my dad didn't want to talk about it. I went to the doctors to see if anything would come of it and she made it very clear she does not know what caused it. Day 1 it was : 4 Red Dots, symmetrical, same spacing apart. No pain, they were not raised, no itching, nothing. Couldnt tell they were even their at first till I looked in mirror. 2nd: Red Dots were gone, it was two think parallel red lines, same thing.. no pain, nothing, no discomfort. They were striking in every sense of the word. 3rd day: I can't even describe the symbol, it was like the Letter J with dots connected to it.

I hope this is a good experience to add to this thread!

Mr. Green! Thank you for bringing this up! Love your threads as always!

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Thank you Asmus for your post. yes I do remember you saying how the markings changed over days and that they were definatly not of this worlds making.

Seems many months even years go by between markings. did it ever happen again to you?

Again thanks for bringing your amazing experience to this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No, it was just that one summer. But my life changed forever since that happened. I started growing and changing rapidly. It was instantaneous. It was like some sort of trigger or mechanism that was switched. Thats the only way I know how to explain it.

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

www.eoncorp.com...

another possibility. If these are alien communications it most probably is a map.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BridgETeyes
reply to post by Mr Green

www.eoncorp.com...

another possibility. If these are alien communications it most probably is a map.

wow apart from the far right star this looks very similar dont you think? Its almost a complete match. Im going to ask him if another marking appears to complete that constellation. What do you think it means?

Also I thank you for your link to the twin hearts meditation, I tryed it once and it definatly is powerful. A little too powerful maybe!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join