It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skin communications

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
I'd be hoping that you...I mean, your friend, went to the Doctor after something so HORRIBLE happened. Those dots don't check themselves out. Maybe you have a Genetically Re-Created Sigourney Weaver implanted inside you... .

As for Chakra Energy, I knew these guys in the 60's who concentrated so hard on each-others' mind chakras that their heads exploded.

Serious...

What? They concentrated on each others crown chakras..is that what your saying? That their heads exploded
now I know if unchecked the chakras can totally mess with your mind but blow them UP! This is amazing can you tell us more. How would a person concentrate on anothers chakras anyway?

I had this experience once where I got really really high temperatures running from my root up to my crown chakra and it had no where to go so this energy was building up and up in my crown, it was far out for sure but I dont think my head was about to explode....well I sure hope not. Its never happened again thankfully and I have no idea how it happened but yer thanks for that interesting quote. Are you sure this really happened???

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by serin sister
reply to post by Mr Green

yes i agree with you mr green why cant the bounderies be pushed out it seems everytime theres a really interesting thread something that uses more imagination and thought be pushed back why cant it be explored.........its a shame because it may of lead to other people who get these markings to come together and talk and possibly give each other answers..........................my post was a reply not to myself but to the one who decided my thoughts were what they were .... way off track..... will mirror image your friendship.

Pushing the bounderies is fine, but it should not preclude a rational explanation.

The marks, to me, as described, and then seen in the photo's look very much like spider bites to me. Excuse me, for having worked in an emergency room and having seen it many times before.

Not everything has to be extraterrestrial, when an insect is biting, in conjuction with a dream.

We all have weird dreams, and that the spider bit the person at the same time is, what? What it is.

The fact that they are not willing to seek medical help from a physician for the bite, seems odd to me. They could get a secondary infection.

They don't have to tell the Dr about the dreams, they only need to go and ask, what is this?

If they are so worried about their position, as to put themselves at risk for something that is a WOUND, is beyond me.

Yes, we at ATS are capable of accepting many out of the ordinary situations when it comes to odd things.

This, is not odd. This person had a dream while being bitten by a bug, or spider in my opinion.

That I am not that, out there, when I have seen this type of thing before, is insulting to me.

This person needs to clean their home, in my opinion, and particularly under the bed, where the spiders live.

Excuse me for looking for something rational, before I accept something as extraterrestial in the world!

when did i say I had desire for it to be extra terrestrial???

I made a tounge in cheek remark about the Doctors excuse me if you misunderstood my English humor...................... I am not saying you have not seen simular things before however obviously the marks you talk about do not connect into the uk english breed of spiders, there for iI will not take on board your OPINION and just for the record I do not have an opinion on this thread as yet.................. however i am very interested to see and observe what unfolds

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Firstly my name is Lee.

This same white light and deafening high pitched tone have happend again twice in my life.

Both time's when i was in mortal danger and should have been seriously injured if not dead.

Both time's when i was in a vehicle accident.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by h3akalee]

Hi Lee, thank you for what is an amazing and truthful post of what has been happening to you most of your life. Many strange things have also happened to my friend but this line above stood out for them. They too should have died in a car accident, but they didnt, the car was totally crushed against a wall, they saw a flash of white light and walked away unhurt.

It is interesting that you too have had a heart image. Have you ever thought about the significance of a heart? My friend also saw the letters HC = Heart Chakra?

Should we take note as a race and open ourselves up to universal love, is that what this message is? Maybe HC means some thing else Im not really sure. I saw the heart on my friends hand it WAS a heart without any doubt what so ever.

Those metal spiders sound really wierd!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank you for your very interesting pictures. I can see there is an image there but its hard to make out what it is forming. Can you describe some of the images you have recieved over the years.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Ah yes British humour! This has happened to me many a time on here too, it is a brand of humour that others struggle with I think. Is that because its not funny or that its TOO funny, not sure!!

Sorry off topic, carry on.

So as a British person do you know of any body whos had near fatal spider bite or bad spider bite in their home? Im trying to think and the only time I remember this happening was on camping trips or picnics maybe, and even then the bites were small, round, red and raised.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by serin sister

Ah yes British humour! This has happened to me many a time on here too, it is a brand of humour that others struggle with I think. Is that because its not funny or that its TOO funny, not sure!!

Sorry off topic, carry on.

So as a British person do you know of any body whos had near fatal spider bite or bad spider bite in their home? Im trying to think and the only time I remember this happening was on camping trips or picnics maybe, and even then the bites were small, round, red and raised.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Mr Green]

ummm no cant say that I have to be honest not even in our hottest of hottest climates

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I realized I only posted one hand on the 2nd page. This is my other hand.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

These people seem to be humanoid, they speak English, why are they doing this and WHO are they?

maybe they are WHO.

World Health Organization.

-

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Has your freind noticed strange freckle formation's on his/her body ? Freckles that seem to move around day in day out ?

Sometimes maybe they make shape's when you concentrate on them ?

Had any freckles appear near or under the eye's ?

Any white blemishes appear on the fingernail's like something has been inserted into the fingernail ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-2-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Has your freind noticed strange freckle formation's on his/her body ? Freckles that seem to move around day in day out ?

Any white blemishes appear on the fingernail's like something has been inserted into the fingernail ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Yes . yes they have. I specifically remember them saying they had a triangle under their eye on the side of their cheek. It moved position I think, I will have to ask them details. It seemed to be forming from freckles and not the purple ink stuff on their hands.

The finger nails yes, but I said to them it could be calcium deficiency. Some of these blemishes were large, not just white marks.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

maybe they are WHO.

-

WHO. But how could WHO travel between dimensions? I really do think this must be dimensional, what else could it be? That is if it is happening of course, but say it is happening, how is WHO able to achieve this?

Why are they doing it?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister

yes i agree with you mr green why cant the bounderies be pushed out it seems everytime theres a really interesting thread something that uses more imagination and thought be pushed back why cant it be explored.........its a shame because it may of lead to other people who get these markings to come together and talk and possibly give each other answers..........................my post was a reply not to myself but to the one who decided my thoughts were what they were .... way off track..... will mirror image your friendship.

Pushing the bounderies is fine, but it should not preclude a rational explanation.

The marks, to me, as described, and then seen in the photo's look very much like spider bites to me. Excuse me, for having worked in an emergency room and having seen it many times before.

Not everything has to be extraterrestrial, when an insect is biting, in conjuction with a dream.

We all have weird dreams, and that the spider bit the person at the same time is, what? What it is.

The fact that they are not willing to seek medical help from a physician for the bite, seems odd to me. They could get a secondary infection.

They don't have to tell the Dr about the dreams, they only need to go and ask, what is this?

If they are so worried about their position, as to put themselves at risk for something that is a WOUND, is beyond me.

Yes, we at ATS are capable of accepting many out of the ordinary situations when it comes to odd things.

This, is not odd. This person had a dream while being bitten by a bug, or spider in my opinion.

That I am not that, out there, when I have seen this type of thing before, is insulting to me.

This person needs to clean their home, in my opinion, and particularly under the bed, where the spiders live.

Excuse me for looking for something rational, before I accept something as extraterrestial in the world!

I could see maybe a spider bite ( poisonous ) lead to maybe some dream like hiluscinations and then the mark when they wake up, but where do they live and what insects are poisonous in that area, if none, then we can definitely rule that out.

Lets start ruling out these things that it may/may not be so we can focus on the most that make sense.
They are asking for help and maybe we should try and help.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Shakesbeer

Killer, to me? LOL?

I only seek the truth.
I get irritated when people look oiutside the norm for an occurancet

Junk with no logic, no looking for a rational answer perrurbs me.
It's woo, wooo, my bloosy pal wiith a spider bite, Wants abswers frion ATS, of all places................LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What would be logical in your opinion then?

And you still did not answer shake's question about the spider bites? It very well may be that but we can't say it is for sure without some proof, just as we can't say what happened to this person was an alien abduction without proof. It may be that we don't have the means to prove it without knowing something that is being withheld from us, and that very well may be the intention anyways.

Lets build upon this idea and not destroy it or bring it down without proof of either kind.

Right now it's in the middle somewhere . No proof either way, so we can't say 100% either way, don't know why people are.

There needs to be balance. Same goes for proof.

Please try and better prove what you argue, otherwise your arguments are just as useless as the ones you claim are.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Alien skin communications

Im sorry but, rofl lol lmao

That would have to be the funniest thing, ive ever read on here.

Alien skin communications hahahahahahaha

What do you think it is then? Not saying i agree that it is " Alien skin communications" but what do you think it might be? You may know better than us.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

What kind of spider leaves that big of mark in that formation? I'm not doubting, or speculating, just asking since you said you have a lot of experience. What kind of spider makes that large of bite, assuming the two lines are from puncture wounds of a spider, that would make that things bite about 3/4 in wide at least...pretty large spider. Maybe the person who got bit lives in the forest pr jungle or something.

To answer your question, brown recluse spiders and black widows can leave marks like this.

Also, what else besides "insect bite" could a doc say it is without running tests? What kind of tests could a doc run to find out what may have caused it?

Possibly a blood test.

Kind of hard to say this speculation is better then another right away on such an intangible subject as a mystery-mark...

If the person went to a Dr. it might not be such a mystery. They don't have to tell the whole story, just show the mark for a diagnosis.

not to mention when an "abduction" happens, most people won't even turn their heads if someone doesn't have a pic of some kind of mark on their body...so there it is.

I can honestly say I never had a patient show up in the ER who had a spider bite say they were abducted.

Could you post us some pictures of Brown recluse spiders and Black widow spider bites so we can compare them to the original pics ???

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

To answer your question, brown recluse spiders and black widows can leave marks like this.

Hi, thing is these arnt on that list of the 14 species of spider found in the UK that I posted.

I appreciate your posts, it is right that this should be a balanced discussion.

At no point even when the injection was done have they ever had any inflammation or reddening of the area. I realize these pictures are a week later but even on the second day all that was different was their arm around the puncure mark was VERY bruised and the images Ive described appeared in the middle.

You ask if their family may have influenced them to think its aliens that are doing this? No their family dont even think on this wavelength, aliens to them is just that an alien concept. No definatly not.

Also, had it been a black widow bite, that person would not be alive today as we all know how poisonous and DEADLY that spider can be. I would like to safely rule out a black widow but can't a 100% and i know nothing of the brown recluse so I wouldn't even dare comment or act like i do.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Take care.

Regards
Lee

i have noticed and so did my mom the other day that I have more well i guess you would call them beauty marks. I don't have freckles but like the tiny tiny dots around my face. They aren't very noticeable and I once counted about 20. but honestly you would have to stare at my face for liek a minute to find them all.

well my mom the other day said what is that on your nose i've never seen it there before. Sure enough I had a new one.....I had previously 5 months earlier thought i had grown more but never actually realized they were there.

Just to add to what weird experiences can happen. It's funny cause i told my mom to examine my face and she was astounded as to how many I had, yet i woul say 95% of people woulnd't even notice them .

My ex gf of 3 years sometimes would be like omg where did u get that beauty mark and i would say I always had some of them and she was with me for 2 years without ever really noticing.

It's weird like that people sometimes just don't see stuff when it very well may be there.

Like if I posted a pic on my face you would notice a few. If you zoomed in a ton you would then find more but even at up close you can hardly tell.

I just thought i would share as it's something I've never been able to explain but had just thought about it again once i read ur post.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

maybe they are WHO.

-

WHO. But how could WHO travel between dimensions? I really do think this must be dimensional, what else could it be? That is if it is happening of course, but say it is happening, how is WHO able to achieve this?

Why are they doing it?

Now hold up. You can't just assume it is extra-dimensional . There is no proof, however I would agree that being how it was described and the fact that we can't explain it, that that is def an option because we don't really understand extradimensional anything really so that very well may be what it is we can't just asume it is though. Need to be fair to others even though I am for trying to find out what is going on .

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Now hold up. You can't just assume it is extra-dimensional . There is no proof, however I would agree that being how it was described and the fact that we can't explain it, that that is def an option because we don't really understand extradimensional anything really so that very well may be what it is we can't just asume it is though. Need to be fair to others even though I am for trying to find out what is going on .

Hi, Yes your right I cant assume its extra dimensional, but to me how else can humanoid looking people gain acces to you in your home and do procedures on you that you can actually feel and see? These people cant be opening doors and walking up stairs can they? How can I even prove its extra dimensional or that its is ET related...I cant as I have no way of doing this.

Unless my friend is being "transported" out of their home into some other area still in this dimension.....or of course it was a spider! The two spider bites that Enthralled Fan mentioned as being able to cause marks like these do NOT live in the UK. Im from the UK as is my friend, I posted a list of the 14 species of spider we have in this country and not all of these live in houses.

The reason I dont think its a bite is because my friend has never had an immune response , no swelling and initially their marks appeared on their hand away from the bruise on their arm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join