It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien skin communications

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alien messages via skin writing, is this actually possible?

First off this is NOT happening to me, its happening to someone I know.

It started last April when they were awoke to their heart chakra fully open blasting massive amounts of energy out. (This actually is something I have experienced and you have no control over it, I did not find it unbearable but this person did, they thought they were having a heart attack). The next thing this person saw was a human female in a white laboratory coat stood over them injecting something into their right arm between their wrist and elbow. They heard the female say "Too much is getting in "(or out, they cant remember this part but there was too much of something).They were sat on a chair up against an internal window. The female then held up some sort of measuring device meter up. Their heart chakra then calmed down and eventually closed.

This encounter was very physical, it was not a dream, they remember the female touching them and it was real. The next day they had two red dots where the injection had gone in.

Several months after this signs started to appear on their right hand, they were always in like a purple tattoo style. These images did not wash off, smudge or rub off. The images ranged from triangles, three dots in an irregular line, the number 11 and the one I actually saw was of an actual heart. Prior to seeing this heart I had said it was ink or maybe friends messing around. The heart I saw was a perfect heart shape, drawn in a purple colour like a tattoo just under the skin. I could not wash it off.

Then last week it happened again to them. This time their bruise is very large with a red indent puncture mark in the middle. This time they were taken to a room which seemed to have mirrors/screens with many images on. This time they heard "The CHMR60 is too high" As the injection went in the screens with images went all static and fuzzy, a large orange flash was seen and then they were back. They think this may have lead to why their bruise this time is so large, the procedure did not go smoothly.

The images this time have been triangles and dots again, another very clear heart, the letters S and HC and the number 11. Other images have appeared but they make no sense.

These people seem to be humanoid, they speak English, why are they doing this and WHO are they? How can they take someones physical body to another location? What if this substance is toxic and how is it forming these images?

I can see a connection to chakra energy, is this some thing to do with mass evaluation of the human races ability to open their chakras and to what extend. Ive read the messages from the so called good aliens, they say open your chakras and you will evolve onto your new level of being.

Our bodies cant evolve anymore, our next step of evolution is dimensional Im sure. Ive never heard of this sort of intervention before.

Has any body else even heard of any thing like this before? Are these communications from aliens?

This link is all I can find on this strange case. www.yawp.com...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think your friend is going through a spiritual emergency. I think this whole thing is related to the ascension process. The S is most probably one of the alien races such as the Sirians who are trying to give them messages about how to ascend.

Check out dermography or skin writing it may help them. Research the Sirians, research ascension for them.

Have they had any external visual experiences?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
With the amount of time that you've spent here at AboveTopSecret, and in the supposed frequency of events happening with the account you've shared, you come to the table with no photographs or in the least sketches of the alleged messages?

Sorry, I mean no disrespect, but "extraordinary claims" do require some equally "extraordinary evidence" if you intend for this to be taken seriously (imho). So I encourage you to bring forth something more than a "fantastic tale", regardless if it's true or not, you know that the story will lean towards more credibility with such presented.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Wingz]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

Yes I understand you completely. I will ask them to take a photo and send me it, ( I may need help up loading it onto ATS though ). I asked them at the time take a photo but they are a very private person and they didnt want to. I dont expect everyone to believe me, I didnt believe them until they showed me the heart so yes I can completely understand. I was really looking for ideas on what it may be rather than prove it. Ideas to give to them as really this is quite far out what they are saying, I know but I said Id ask on ATS for them. Maybe I should have put this in the grey area as proof is required in here.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Too much Naruto there?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hey Ms.Green.
Even though you say the person involved is a very private person , luckily for them , if the 'tattoos' are appearing on an extremity then to take a photograph isn't 'violating' their privacy, Your not showing us their face, their build or any defining characteristic.

And by taking photo's you may be able to answer the person's questions of " why me"? .

To find some sort of answer by revealing a little bit of skin , I would show the world my butt if I could get anykind of answer even if they conflicted, ( mind you the world wouldn't want to see my butt , to say wookie is an understatement
).

The person in question has questions , someone on here might read and be able to give an answer the 'tattooee' might connect with. or even describing the event might lead to someone else coming forward and saying the same happened to them. Who knows?

All I can say is if my heart Chakra was to kick off then I'd KNOW it was a heart attack and not some sort of spiritual 'awakening'.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
11 equals stargates I beleive...........

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
11 equals stargates I beleive...........

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Too much Naruto there?

Yeh! for me to and over my head after a long day sloging in works ville.

Off and up to wooden hill for nigh nighs lol

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have the pictures and Im sorry I dont want this to turn into a "how do I" upload mobile phone pics sent to my e mail type thread, so I will ask a few close friends on here maybe they will do it for me. Those that know me well on here know Im not too good with technology..I know this isnt an excuse and Im sorry I should have worked out how to do this first before posting my questions. Ive tryed to upload them but the up load centre says it doesnt support their format.

I believe this person, if they tell me this is what is happening to them, then I believe them. They would not lie, they are just as confussed as to what is happening to them as you are reading this.

Remember Im not here to prove this to anyone, I want to know if anyone has any ideas on what it could be. I accept some may joke and thats fine.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Normal phone cameras takes pictures in JPEG format, which is very easy to upload to a external picture host like Photobucket or PictureShack. And you provide links in your post

[edit on 30/1/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

This encounter was very physical, it was not a dream, they remember the female touching them and it was real. The next day they had two red dots where the injection had gone in.

Hmmmm, so this is something that has happened more than once?

If this is happening to this person while asleep, why aren't they setting up a video camera in their room?

Could they possibly be sleepwalking, and bumping into things that are making the marks on them?

And, if this is a very private person, why are you bringing this story to us with no proof? Did they know you were going to spill the beans in a public forum?

I suppose anything is possible, and you are questioning it yourself by posting this here.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Hey Ms.Green.

To find some sort of answer by revealing a little bit of skin , I would show the world my butt if I could get anykind of answer even if they conflicted, ( mind you the world wouldn't want to see my butt , to say wookie is an understatement
).

Erm no maybe not thanks!

ive sent the pics to a member on here who is very good at photos and uploading and stuff so I hope he can do better than me. The pics I have sent this member are nearly a week after the "injections" so the images are not as clear. As these images form they stay for maybe a day then merge into something else, so the pics are of the after math so to speak. I wish Id taken a photo last week but they didnt want me to. You can still see the injection site and the massive bruise and the purple markings though.

This person knows I have posted this here, they want answers so Im not doing this behind their back, I would never do that, I have their permission as they thought ATS sounded like the place maybe others knew of this, or if it had happened to them.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I believe this person, if they tell me this is what is happening to them, then I believe them. They would not lie, they are just as confussed as to what is happening to them as you are reading this.

Remember Im not here to prove this to anyone, I want to know if anyone has any ideas on what it could be. I accept some may joke and thats fine.

Has your friend been to a Dr. about this? To me at least, If I had weird marks appearing on my body, I would schedule an appointment immediately to make sure their was nothing wrong with me physically, and or mentally. Also, you mention being injected with some odd concoction. Wouldn't you want to know if some odd chemical has been injected in you, via some sort of needle by way of a blood test?

Why would your friend not seek a physician, and want answers from ATS?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Hmmmm, so this is something that has happened more than once?

If this is happening to this person while asleep, why aren't they setting up a video camera in their room?

Could they possibly be sleepwalking, and bumping into things that are making the marks on them?

And, if this is a very private person, why are you bringing this story to us with no proof? Did they know you were going to spill the beans in a public forum?

I suppose anything is possible, and you are questioning it yourself by posting this here.

I must admit I sometimes get strange marks on my right upper arm, they look like 'grab' marks, but I've sussed it out to be myself grabbing my arm tightly when I sleep, so your reply is feasible, that have been numerous reports of people 'harming' themselves whilst asleep, even sleep emailing more recently, as well as sleep walking, sleep eating, even sleep nookie ( I've yet to experience that one).

But I'll hold off debunking until I see the photos, so Ms Green ? Hurry up and get your friend to get them on...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Curiously, I wait for the photo's also, as in, "This I gotta see."

I have grab marks too, sometimes, no telling how they got there, you explanation sounds about right.

While Green claims this is a friend of hers, my first inclination is to wonder how good of a friend she is, if she seeks help on ATS, rather than to tell the person to see a DR.

My thought is to rule out everything else first, then if no explanation, hit the Alien forum........LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Has your friend been to a Dr. about this?"

????? a doctor yeah right imagine that one , what would a doctor do put the person in a straight jacket off to the mental hospital make out they lost the plot because maybe just maybe THEY KNOW TOO MUCH!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Many things have happened to my friend, over many years, a Doctor really would not know what to make of it as they arnt ill are they. Infact they are quite sane. I can see their face now if I said go to the docs!

Why did I think they might find the answers , or some answers to this on an alien forum? Well what else can take your body to another physical location and actually touch you and inject you? If it is humans doing this then theres a whole lot of stuff some one out there isnt telling us about.

I did wonder too if they were falling out of bed and injuring themselves, but the puncture mark is too exact and it fits what they describe happening to them. Surely if theyd have banged their arm in the night it wouldnt have a puncture mark that then made images would it? How would you explain their heart chakra blasting away? Ive had this happen to me and your fully awake when that happens, youd know if you were falling around your room. Your so awake from the energy its emitting all you can do is concentrate on your breathing and try to calm it, you are not in a state of sleep at all.

They dont want to see a doctor because they dont feel ill and have an important job, they do not want this on their medical records.

The poster that said the S and the number 11 could be the Sirians. Would they look human then? But do Sirians wear lab coats??? Are the Sirians the Pleidians? My friend knows this is a very real experience they are having and really just wants to know if its happening to anyone else, they dont want to prove it, they cant, I cant either. If it is human intervention how can that be...this is why I brought their claims to the alien forum.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
"Has your friend been to a Dr. about this?"

????? a doctor yeah right imagine that one , what would a doctor do put the person in a straight jacket off to the mental hospital make out they lost the plot because maybe just maybe THEY KNOW TOO MUCH!!!

Could you possibly be a little paranoid?

This person might be suffering from a sleep dissorder. I am sure that many physicians have heard odder tales, since I have worked for a few.

Do you trust your Dr. with other medical problems? Sleep dissorders are very common.

So, you propose that laying this out on ATS is safer than seeking help from a medical standpoint?

And so what if the person is having a psychotic episode?

Do you think help from the opinions of members on ATS are better than medical help?

Somehow, I tend to think you wish for this to be true, rather than the health and well being of whomever this person is, and it's rather selfish of you.

My thoughts were to rule out any other explanation other than something extraterrestrial for this person, then go from there.

You seem to wish to assume this story is real, without no basis for it.

There has been no proof presented thus far, you are taking your stance based on a story alone.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm interested in seeing these pics myself... Where they at?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join