It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Suspicions About 9-11: Sibel Edmunds just won't go away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Neither the 9-11 widows nor Whistleblower Sibel Edmunds will go away.

Condoleeza Rice's testimony falls apart under the weight of Edmunds' accusations. After all they are proveable. It's just too bad John A$$croft won't allow the documents to be released. You know.. It's that rarely used States Secrets Privelege thing.

Dark Suspicions About 9/11
President's secret briefing noted pre-9/11
by Justin Raimondo
Condoleezza Rice's much-anticipated testimony before the 9/11 Commission was widely touted as having deflected the critique proffered by former counter-terrorism chief Richard Clarke � that the Bushies were too fixated on Iraq to pay much attention to Al Qaeda. A few days after her appearance, however, it looks like she committed a fatal error when she inadvertently blurted out the truth.

Hailed as the "Warrior Princess," but looking like a Bad Barbie, the President's closest foreign policy advisor staunchly defended administration policy down the line. No surprise there. But the stunner of the hearings was this exchange between Commissioner Richard Ben-Veniste, veteran Watergate prosecutor, and Rice:
www.antiwar.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"We were told by our supervisors that this was the great opportunity for asking for increased budget and asking for more translators."
- Sibel Edmonds

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow, for some reason, back when I started reading about her I was thinking she was much older. Maybe b/c what she's taken on is something only a much older person would involve themselves with. I have a helluva lot of respect for that lady.

Has anyone noticed, someone's going through all my threads and hitting the buttons to lower my thread scores? Now, it's possible ALL my threads suck and have no value, but then again, it's possible someone just can't stand the fact that I put out a lot of TRUE information that people need to hear. KEEP IT UP, BY ALL MEANS. IT JUST PROVES TRUTH IS A THREAT. IT'S PRETTY TRANSPARENT AND JUST PLAIN DUMB, THO.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I remember hearing about her and the fbi throwing a party thread. I wondered what happened to her... The truth shall set you in free, and I guess in this case it set her free from the beast's belly (fbi)...
I don't know if foreign nationals have taken over gov't agencies, but I believe that they are working with them. The Israeli issue sparks curiosity especially when I heared they were laughing on top of a builiding or somewhere close by to the towers when they fell. The got arrested, and who knows maybe they are free and still working with the gov't also, I don't know.

Since the oklahoma city bombing i've lost tons of respect for the gov't.
Bombing our own building, killing our own people in the desire to contol...
Just look up, ATF didn't show up for work that day at the building and also read there wasn't one of them on the casuality list, and their children weren't at day that morning either... Yup, timothy mcveigh did that all on his own...
right, and i'm the #ing easter bunny. check the seismographs for that day to, there was 2 bombs that went of, and they were shaker's/demolition charges. a general who is a weapons expert says that the building was blown from the inside out not the other way around, witnesses who work close by said he heard a boom then another boom right after that, 3 were supposed to go off but only 2 did...

Our government is sabatoging us, sabatoging our security, sabatoging our lives and others. Of course the fbi would throw party their mission was accomplished and they can report back to the higher ups.
All for a little global domination... hail cesear.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I remember hearing about her and the fbi throwing a party thread. I wondered what happened to her... The truth shall set you in free, and I guess in this case it set her free from the beast's belly (fbi)...

ASScroft invoked the rarely used State Secrets Privlege to shut her down. And it actually worked. What a crock. They obviously have much to hide. She cannot tell what she knows b/c of it. And she knows something we all have every right to know! She could tell America and the world about how the FBI was infiltrated by traitors and FACILITATED by higher-ups in the FBI. It's outrageous.

The Israelis you mentioned, were Mossad. They were filming the destruction of the towers; laughing and hi-fiving all the while. A lady noticed them and called the police. They were later arrested and deported. AND YOU'RE NEVER ALLOWED TO MENTION THIS EVER AGAIN!

Since the oklahoma city bombing i've lost tons of respect for the gov't.
Bombing our own building, killing our own people in the desire to contol...

People ask, why would the government have been behind the bombing of the Murrah building? It's important to repeat this for those who are unfamiliar with that case. McVeigh was NOT what they said he was (a pissed off ex-grunt) - quite the contrary. He was a highly skilled, highly motivated operative. He was NOT working alone and he did NOT blow that building up with a truck bomb made of shiZit! That was merely the diversion. It didn't even blow the no parking sign down next to it!

The reason they blew it up was to convince an unwilling congress to pass new anti-terrorist legislation. Oldest story in the book. Clinton wanted it, the Republicans said NO, the building blew up and the lawmakers caved immediately. End of story.

If you want to read one of the best books I've found on the subject, that simply destroys the official story, read "The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of terror." It's online! You can read it for free. Here's an excerpt from the forward:

On April 19, 1995 when I heard the news (and literally heard the explosion) of the Murrah building, I was dumbfounded. As the realization sunk in that so many people and children were killed, I, along with millions of others watching the news coverage, felt that indescribable, overwhelming sensation in the pit of my stomach.

Yet as the "story" unfolded, my spirits were lifted as I saw example after example of sheer human compassion and an outpouring of unblemished, unconditional love flow forth in a far greater degree than I had ever seen in any venue of life, including and especially in political circles.

However, during the intense media coverage that followed, inconsistencies began emerging. Stories kept changing and although I couldn't see the emerging political angle, I could sense it. Those who dared oppose the revisionist news accounts were ostracized, mocked, discredited, dark-cornered, etc. I know, I was one who dared to be politically incorrect.

www.constitution.org...

Yup, timothy mcveigh did that all on his own...
right, and i'm the #ing easter bunny.

And I'm Santa Clause!

Our government is sabatoging us, sabatoging our security, sabatoging our lives and others. Of course the fbi would throw party their mission was accomplished and they can report back to the higher ups.
All for a little global domination... hail cesear.

Unfortunately you're dead on the money. First there was OKC, then there was 9-11. Actually, I think it really began the day President John F. Kennedy was murdered as the world watched. It was coup de tat. And we've been traveling down this road to tyranny ever since. The only way to stop it is for all of us citizens to wake up and to be as informed as possible. Only then can we hold our representatives accountable. I encourage everybody to read the book I mentioned above.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I went back and re-read the chapter "The Covert Cowboys". It's incredible how very relevant this is in light of 9-11 and what may be coming. It deals with the CIA's covert ops going back to WW2. Here's some of it....

The Covert Cowboys

The use of former enemy soldiers, criminals, and terrorists for their dirty work is also a time-honored tradition among intelligence agencies, who stand to gain the "plausible deniability" so coveted in the world of covert operations.[1159]

At the close of WWII, the U.S. Government helped thousands of Nazi war criminals escape justice, integrating them into its scientific/military/intelligence establishment. Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler's senior intelligence officer on the Eastern Front, and other high-ranking Nazis, were spirited out of Germany with the aid of the OSS and the Vatican, then installed in top-secret, sensitive posts in the U.S. and abroad.

Gehlen's SS officers had been instrumental in the mass extermination of Gypsies and Jews, and Gehlen was personally responsible for the torture, interrogation, and murder by starvation of some 4 million Soviet prisoners of war.

Gehlen later boasted of teaching the newly formed CIA everything it knew.

Many of the world's deadliest terrorists were in fact trained by agencies such as the CIA and KGB, who went on to commit mayhem and murder on an unprecedented scale. A prime example is Shackley's JM/WAVE anti-Casto campaign of the mid-1960s, which trained Cuban exiles in techniques of assassination and terror, then unleashed them on their native country. The most infamous of these "Cuban Cowboys," Luis Posada Carriles (AKA: Ramon Medina), a member of the anti-Casto group CORU (also a member of the CIA's ZR/RIFLE assassination team under the command of E. Howard Hunt), killed 78 people in October of 1976 by bombing a Cuban airliner.[1160]*

Carriles said he planned the bombing at the CIA's instigation.

As one of CORU's members explained in a CBS interview, "We use the tactics that we learned from the CIA because we � we were trained to do everything. We are trained to set off a bomb, we were trained to kill� we were trained to do everything."[1161]

The mastermind of the bombing, Orlando Bosch, responsible for more than 50 anti-Castro bombings in Cuba and elsewhere, was released from prison at the behest of George Bush's son Jeb, who has strong ties to both the Cuban expatriate community and the Contras.

As Vice-President, Bush also headed the Task Force on Combating Terrorism. Proudly displaying his condemnation of terrorism, Bush pardoned Bosch, giving him special permission to live in Miami.
[1162
www.constitution.org...

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nice one man, some really good reading in that, still reading it but will finish it tonight, as i printed it all out in work today lol.

Always nice to get a free book!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ubetcha! It's excellent reading.

Dig that Avatar! It's cuh-Rayzee.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As long as we are still on the subject of 9/11, I often wonder what was so important to the clinton administration that classified documents
"accidently" wound up in the pants and socks of sandy berger. Now there is the real question, and to think sandy berger is now on the kerry staff......

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
As long as we are still on the subject of 9/11, I often wonder what was so important to the clinton administration that classified documents
"accidently" wound up in the pants and socks of sandy berger. Now there is the real question, and to think sandy berger is now on the kerry staff......

\
Dubyateeeff are you blabbering aboot man? Berger has nothing to do with 911, I highly doubt those memos he took said "Please Bill Clinton stop AlQeauda, here is where their base it"

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have quite a few document's on this case regarding sibel. For the knowledge of ats user's I have one of her filing's against ashcroft and the department of justice.

I also happen to have the judge submitting in his report that he is dismissing sibel's case based upon it could cause dammage to "The National Security of The United States". That being said it is being worked on to show the judge in this case was paid off to drop the case we are just not sure which agency went out and bribed the judge in this case yet.

When those document's are found as to which agency was responceable for the bribing of the judge they will be made public on ats. When I get a chance later on in the day I will see about making some document's related to sibel's case before the day is out.

As far as the F.B.I is concirned they have some bigger problem's then sibel now from what I have heard there are so many people in the agency that are p_ssed off at what happened in sibel's case they are almost to the point of revolt.

I also can see a future soon where government employee's start to eat each other and I think we are very close to seeing that happen. Regardless I stick up for real whistleblower's and in this case sibel has been wronged by the people she worked for only by trying to get a real connection out on 9-11 to the people of the world.

Fear not my dear there are those of us out here that understand your case and the people you were trying to expose. Your infomation of what you were trying to expose will come out one way or another even if the agency's dont want it they cant shut up everyone and alot of people are upset about this case.

More to come on sibel's case later on in the day.

Falcon

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Most of my document's are too large to be put on ats directly so I have scanned one page of the dismissal of edmond's case that took place on july 6th.

I have other memo's and filing's but this document will show that edmond's case was dismissed on the 6th of july 2004 shortly before we found out about the firing. This part of the filing was page 25 I have the full filing its just too big to be put on to ats.

There are other memo's are linked to ashcroft and the f.b.i. that ordered this case to be dropped. I also know that the judge in this case was paid off I am just waiting for the document's on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you Falcon.
Keep up the good work, man. Somebody's got to help her get the truth out. She has been SO wronged. And the traitors get promoted. I hope those SOB's are outted and skinned alive.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
FBI STAFF CELEBRATES 911 ATTACK.
Sibel Edmonds was fired, Man in charge is subsequently PROMOTED, NOT fired.

quote from article:
"When linguist Sibel Dinez Edmonds showed up for her first day of work at the FBI, a week after the 9-11 attacks, she expected to find a somber atmosphere.

Instead, she was offered cookies filled with dates from party bowls set out in the room where other Middle Eastern linguists with top-secret security clearance translate terror-related communications.

To her SHOCK, she was told the Arab linguists were celebrating the terrorist attacks on America, as if they were some JOYOUS event.

Right in front of her supervisor, one translator cheered: "It's about time they got a taste of what they've been giving the Middle East."

She found out later that it was her supervisor's wife who helped organize the office party there at the bureau's Washington field office, just four blocks from the J. Edgar Hoover Building.

At the time, the supervisor, Mike Feghali, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Beirut, was in charge of the FBI's Turkish and Farsi desks.

But he's been promoted since then, and now also runs the all-important Arabic desk, which is key to intercepting THE NEXT AL-QAIDA PLOT.

It gets worse. . . "
goldwater.mideastreality.com...

This is so outrageous it sounds like fiction. Trouble is, it is fact. The people at the FBI are either so incompetent it defies imagination or complicit in the sickest subterfuge possible. In either case they need to be taken out and shot for treason.

It just boggles my mind.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know there are some fine FBI agents out there who really are working their tails off to keep us safe - but I'd say the majority of them are worthless and dangerous to our nation.

Every one of our alphabet agencies should go through a mass vetting/PURGE. It's the first step to truly getting a grip on national security.

new topics

top topics

join