It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing happened to me ......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Tuesday night I was watching the Passion of Christ. When I went to bed, there was a loud bang on the TV. At first I thought it to be the TV cooling off, but then I realized that the TV hadn't been on in weeks in the bedroom. For some odd reason, I felt it was 11:11, so I quickly turned at looked at my atomic clock, it was 11:11. I came across this web site while trying to interpret the meaning.
1111spiritguardians.com...

Anyone else ever experienced this? I felt it was a sign-- I cried.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

As I am trying to become the resident remote sensor
I tried to pick up on you. All I feel is a lot of turmoil in you. Which I feel has nothing to do with Jesus. And it is also hard for me to probe you (no please do not be scared
) which confirms to me just how emotionally charged you are.

Please take good care of yourself. The basics first: good food, good sleep, peace and quite.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Ok, you do realize that when you believe something hard enough, you WILL "see" it eventually. And then you'll start seeing it everywhere.

You were probably emotional from the movie, and in a state where anything "unusual" could be seen a sign. TV's and houses makes noices all the time... the reasons are many.. temperature; expanding or reducing, causing crackle or little bangs. could be water-pipes makin noice.. theres lots of things that causes noices.

It's the person who wanted soo bad to believe ufo's are real, that when he went out to look for it it the night-sky, he immedietly became a believer when he saw some light moving up there.

The same story goes for the one who wanted a sign from Yahweh. Went out, asked for sign, saw some light up in the star-lit sky, and pow!.. believer.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It happened again, but even weirder this time. Our electricity went off the other day which causes my atomic clock to default to pacific time instead of central. When I woke up, my non-atomic clock read 11:11 and my atomic clock read 9:11. Then again the next day, I saw 9:11 again. Seriously, WTH? Why all the sudden am I seeing these #'s. This is making me nervous.

new topics

top topics

join