It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government went Bankrupt once!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Bankrupcy of the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 1933

Congressional Record, Congressman Dies, March 15, 1933.

Before 1933 all contracts with the government were payable in gold. Now I ask you, who in their right mind would enter into contracts totaling One Hundred billion dollars in gold, when there was only eleven billion in gold in the whole world, and we had about four billion? To keep from being hung by the American public they obeyed the bankers demands and turned over our country to them. They never came out and said we were in bankruptcy but, the fact remains, we are. In 1933 the gold of the whole country had to be turned in to the bankers, and all government contracts in gold were canceled. This is bankruptcy.

Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise."

"It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congressional session, June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend the Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only."

"The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers. With the Constitutional Republican form of Government now dissolved, the receivers of the Bankruptcy have adopted a new form of government for the United States."

Congressman Traficant on the House floor, March 17, 1993 (The Bankruptcy of The United States, United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993, Vol. 33, page H-1303).

The wealth of the nation including our land was turned over to the bankers. In return, the nations 100 billion dollar debt was forgiven. I have two papers that have circulated the country on this subject. Remember Jesus said "money is the root of all evil" The Congress of 1933 sold every American into slavery to protect their asses. Read the following Congressional quotes:

"I want to show you where the people are being imposed upon by reason of the delegation of this tremendous power. I invite your attention to the fact that section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act provides that whenever the Government of the United States issues and delivers money, Federal Reserve notes, which are based on the credit of the Nation--they represent a mortgage upon your home and my home, and upon all the property of all the people of the Nation--to the Federal Reserve agent, an interest charge shall be collected for the Government."

-- Congressional Record, Congressman Patman, March 13, 1933.

"That is the equity of what we are about to do. Yes; you are going to close us down. Yes; you have already closed us down, and have been doing it long before this year. Our President says that for 3 years we have been on the way to bankruptcy. We have been on the way to bankruptcy longer than 3 years. We have been on the way to bankruptcy ever since we began to allow the financial mastery of this country gradually to get into the hands of a little clique that has held it right up until they would send us to the grave."

Bankruptcy of US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 1933

[edit on 1/29/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess what has always been said about History is true. If you don't learn from His Story or History, your bound to repeat it! Nothing is New under the Sun. The more we change the more we stay the same!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of Cliff or George ure? How about Web Bots Predictions?

Well Cliff has a web site called www.halfpasthuman.com... and George Ure's web site is www.urbansurvival.com... They have created software that gathers info via the web, which they in turn use to predict future events. They call it Web Bots. Sounds crazy right, but look at what they have come up with! Its pretty amazing in my opinion......

Now what happend on January 26, 2009

NEW YORK – Marking one of the most brutal days in corporate history, big American and European companies Monday slashed more than 75,000 jobs. The massive layoffs come as companies across practically every industry – from banking to cellphones, retail, cars and heavy equipment – struggle to rein in costs and stay afloat as the worldwide recession deepens.

Economists said they don't see any end to the bloodletting until well into 2010.

"Unfortunately with the outlook still so grim for the economy, they are going after the biggest expense on their books, which is labour," said Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist with the Economic Outlook Group. "It's not a good omen for the economy. It means more people will be out of work and there will be less income available to spend by consumers."
More than 75,000 jobs lost in Corporate Carnage

So whats next? Well here's what Cliff predicts for the future of our great Nation!

Google Video Link

Don't take his word for it read and Listen to what Peter Schiff has to say before you close the door on me!

January 23, 2009
The World Won't Buy Unlimited U.S. Debt, We're asking others to sacrifice for our 'stimulus.'

Barack Obama has spoken often of sacrifice. And as recently as a week ago, he said that to stave off the deepening recession Americans should be prepared to face "trillion dollar deficits for years to come."

But apart from a stirring call for volunteerism in his inaugural address, the only specific sacrifices the president has outlined thus far include lower taxes, millions of federally funded jobs, expanded corporate bailouts, and direct stimulus checks to consumers. Could this be described as sacrificial?

What he might have said was that the nations funding the majority of America's public debt -- most notably the Chinese, Japanese and the Saudis -- need to be prepared to sacrifice. They have to fund America's annual trillion-dollar deficits for the foreseeable future. These creditor nations, who already own trillions of dollars of U.S. government debt, are the only entities capable of underwriting the spending that Mr. Obama envisions and that U.S. citizens demand

The World Won't Buy Unlimited U.S. Debt

January 17, 2009

But hey what do I know, I'm just a crazy man!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

very intrresting topic but u posted the thread in the wrong catigory thatss why no one responded.

top topics

join