It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How realistic is a North American currency?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i dont know but everyone where i work is gay

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
THe NEW WORLD ORDER is going to win. They will succeed mark my words.

I been telling my friends and many others... even my professors.

They all lol and think I am stupid and crazy. The professors tell me that they have degrees and I have nothing. They said if such a think is real then they would know about it before me.

So get ready to become a slave to the NEW WORLD ORDER. Cause it's coming and in full force.

You can't stop it cause you can only stop it if you outnumbered the elite. WhIch will never happen cause everyone is asleep and they don't care.

My friends are just like the media. I told them we are in a ressicion and they lol and said no buddy we are in a slow down not a recessing.

Then I see in sep they announced that we been in a recession for a year.

Now my friends said ya I know we been in a recession because it was on the news.

I explain the news media is not telling the truth and don't reply information from them.

yet my friends still don't listen.

They still think terrorists took down the towers and think Bush was a good president cause he made us safe.

When I hear people say that I really get irritated . Cause I seen alot of stuff posted on here and I do think the gov was in on it.

The only proof I can say that is slid it that if you look at the building and see how it falls. It falls leveled just as if someone demolish it. Cause accidents can never get a building to fall evenly.

it's usually awkward fall.

I am just saying that I bet we will have a North American currency. I seen the proto type on ebay for sale.

I seen ron paul and some economist that are warning about the collapse of the U.S dollar.

I mean you put all that info together you get one big picture and that is they are preparing us for 2010 North American Union.

I believe bush signed docs in 2006 that said North American Union to start in 2010.

We also have the ohio toledo senator warning us that the highways and roads are being bought by elite people.

They are expanding the expressway in texas and will do it all the way north.

A super highway.

So North American Union here we come.

I just want to say their is really no hope that the North American Union will not come.

People are really blind and you can outnumber the elite without having a majority to wake up.

Which will never happen cause they are glued to the media and listening to the media and many other professionals which are brainwashed.

They manipulate the people with white lies. Lies that are half true and half false.

This confuses most people and most fall for the GOV whitelies this is where the people get manipulated.

So I am just saying be prepared for it. People will only wake up when they physically see the NORTH AMERICAN UNION.

Which will be too late.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
forgetaboutit.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm not in favor of a privately owned central bank, whether national or global, and I know all about the fed. I was probably 10 when I first read 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve' by Mullins. My point was that if the MSM are talking about ending the fed, it means they’ve got an even bigger version planned.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
There are alot of informed people here at ATS. Some old, some young and from many parts of the world.
For us Americans, it's just not good anymore. We can have over 2 million people show up in DC to here 30 minutes of the swearing in ceremony, but can't get but a couple of hundred to stand up for what our rights really are. They have us in a world now, that it's almost impossible to make an assembly against the Govt. or force true change to our benifit with out being brought up as evil people and terrorists.
I am not sure, but I think if we were to assemble in the open, they could do less to stop it. We have the right by the second amendment of the constitution to do so. Small groups of individuals have tried and been shown the door in the past.
I do not have the answer, but am willing to discuss it.
Remember; knowledge is power.......................if americans were educated in a means to keep them free, we would not have to work half as hard to have a fulfilling life.

Same here in Mexico. I do not worry much, though.

Things will get pretty awful , pretty soon. That will change the minds of people. Just look at the countries that are having civil unrest in Europe. That´s 10 in total, in just one month. The center of this storm is the USA, and we in México, at least our government, in betting on the Titanic. That will get us deep in s hit in no time.

I have high hopes people will get smart in a snap, out of need, hunger, and sheer anger.

No to a North American Union. Don´t lose your sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The Amero and the NAU will never happen for more reasons that I care to list on this post. The main reason it will never happen is because the regionalism that takes place within the respective countries (US, Mexico, Canada). The Governments in these countries are already having trouble making everyone of their citizens happy.

How happy do you think people who used to be Americans, or Canadians for that matter, would feel about all their infastructure money going to Mexico to bring them up to par with what we already have here?

How much support do you think Obama would get if he suggested that the US abandon their current "melting pot" philosophy and adopt the "cultural mosaics" of Canada and Mexico?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The way I see it is simple. It would be easy for Canada and the US to merge, our money is almost on parity and we have a lot of the same values. Now moving Mexico into the fold is not easy. Money wise we couldn't do it because their entire financial system is so messed up, they have a really bad infrastructure, their govt on all levels is bought and paid for by the drug lords. But if you are going to merge the 3 nations its easier to bring us down to their level then it is to bring them up to our level.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why do you all talk about this like it is such a bad thing????? Globalization needs to take place eventually. Common currency would just be the first step. The time for one country against the other is over. Its time we start helping one another and building a better world. I think way to many of you are focused on negativity. I am a firm believer that negativity just manifests a negative world. Open your hearts and minds to something greater than yourself. If we are to become a peaceful benevolent race we must start loving each other. I believe a unifying of the countries, if done correctly, could greatly benefit the human race. Come on people!!!! Stop worrying about people controlling you and start taking action in your own lives to better yourself and the people around you. We all live on this rock together. we should start to try getting along.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Quote:
"The New World Order is upon us, full of hope, promise and a fair amount of fear.
And now, as we gaze across our historically significant horizon, we must open our minds to thoughts and ideas that may seem foreign to folks conditioned by the past and stunned by the present."

The author is obviously deluded by the main stream media lies. In this discussion regarding the direction of our country toward a New World Order, the problem is a North American Union will end this Country and what it has fought for and what it used to stand for.

Go ahead and "open your minds to thoughts and ideas that may seem foreign" like living in a mud shack warmed by burning cow dung in a dictatorship where freedom of speech would be a subject you dare not allow the U.N. troops to believe its even on your mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte
Because the powers that be want it!

Have you tried googling meetings between Fox, Bush and Harper? they have had several meetings in the past, all pretty much under the radar. The last one was in New Orleans, I think. And could that be symbolic? New Orleans, destroyed, and being re-built?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join