CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid - 1

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

On Sunday, January 25, CBS 60 Minutes aired an amazing segment exposing Israel's apartheid against Palestinians. The piece is by Senior CBS Foreign Correspondent Bob Simon, who is Jewish living outside Tel-Aviv and produced by Robert G, Anderson

Like the UK, it now appears leaks are appearing in the zionist dominated media. The old rule of turning a blind eye when it comes to Israel seems to be ignored at an increasing rate.

Ricky Sanchez of CNN is one of many local and national news anchors broaching the subject of a belligerent Israel. On his facebook site Israel is actively discussed on forums. Of course while commentors shocked by Israel come and go, there are resident zionists repeating the same old propaganda about Palestinians and Arabs ad nauseum.

www.facebook.com...

I suppose what renders Ricky Sanchez relatively immune from the games of the ADL and JDL threats is the five million strong Hispanic fan club following and a brave management.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

you got the full Video?
it says 30min and i want to see the rest of the report

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Here is the second part;

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

A two state solution sounds fair enough for me.
But i guess some people want to have all.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

A two state solution sounds fair enough for me.
But i guess some people want to have all.

Yup, the Israelis can't afford peace. It would mean that over time there will no US subsidies, no inflated military with which to dominate the ME and they would have to resort to their own resources as a nation.

Despite the zionist curse, the Palestinians have more Phds and medical doctors per head of population than any nation on the planet. Even the Lebanon, demolished and vandalised by Israel every twenty years is the cultural and economic centre of the region and it has very little natural resources. Before the 1982 Israeli invasion, it was classified by World Bank and the IMF as the 15th largest economy in the world and the Lebanon is tiny.

What actually amazes me is that with access to the most cutting edge US technology, military and civilian, Israel produces very little other than rehashed or reconfigured developments. Even famous Israeli academics and scientists are either middle class immigrants educated abroad or Israelis that reside outside.

Now I have read at various travel agent forums that Israeli tour groups are isolated from other travellers because of their agressive and vulgar behaviour.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I hope everyone in Israel gets put on a big ship and deported to somewhere like guantanamo bay just to feel what they're doing to others. They don't deserve to live amoung the rest of human civilisation for what they do to the Palestinians. They're all criminals without morals. It pisses me off.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
I hope everyone in Israel gets put on a big ship and deported to somewhere like guantanamo bay just to feel what they're doing to others. They don't deserve to live amoung the rest of human civilisation for what they do to the Palestinians. They're all criminals without morals. It pisses me off.

I realy hope not !
It would piss off a whole bunch of people and would just continiu the circle.

What we are looking for is a two sided solution, we cant just try and deport one side of the conflict, and i think the israeli policy is proof of that.

top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum