It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing to listen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Fair day, my name is Olminuyt and I am from many sun speed years from here, your learned ones call it ic5269b however myself, and the 13 other known cultures in it now know unitedly as The Plateau. I can fully understand your sceptism, however I believe writing using a facility where none are as arrogant as the many rest will be my finest way in which to express my feelings and whatever else I may offer to those who ask. For many times your race has looked upon beings from elsewhere with mixed emotions, most of those not from here are however rather peaceful of intent and merely wish to observe their ancestors children. In my home sytem, our people have spread out over 4 planets, we are capable of colonizing more, however we do not have the population to sustain so many so any more homes would be wasting. My form is very different to that of your own, and despite what you may believe of other beings who visit I am by no means a learned one. Perhaps more so then yourself, however your experiment is still young in species standard. Yours is a multi-species, each of your races is a collection of different species genetic structures imprinted into the primitives the vintage found wandering. You were to be a unified civilization, and in the beggining you were given knowledge far beyond that which you have in this time, what you have now is what is known by the unified as destructive technology. the first technologys given to you were created without impacting to harshly on your resources and planet, however after the falling, the created had no direction and began to digress from their destined course. Your numbers grew to plentiful and your learned's and leaders began creating technologys without guidance however, using simplest means which impacted heavily. Many times the creators came to try and show you, however often met with fear, and eventually false men claimed of higher power descended against your creators wishes and your world fell apart, figures known as in the like of Jesus and Mohammed claimed to be learned, however they were not of pure intent they used fear of unknown to disrupt your unification, by waging wars against your own kind in the name of peace, you forgot your purpose. Earth is known as the failed experiment and the creators spread to other sections including my own, and used your world as an example of what might happen, although my home systems is in being much younger then your own, thanks be to our guidance we have excelled. I myself to get to your world is somewhat a mystery, i am in your own equivalent an archaeologist in my worlds, investigating the creators and their forgotten histories. and found my form trapped here 1142 days ago. I knew if myself went to your governments i would be met with hostility and the disruptors of the creators vision are among your people, however I will answer any questions you have in the hope that when the soon time arrives you will fight against the army of materialism which has claimed over 50 stars for itself, you are aware of whom i speak however i will say it is not the people who claimed these stars it was the disruptors and this system will add more, there is hardly chance of stopping without help, but if you advance more soon, you may send help. Please if you wish to help, message and with the arrival of your help, I may return to my plateau.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ye could you break up your thread into paragraphs please it’s kind of hard to read it the way it is right now

So far interesting read although I don’t believe a word of it yet and I doubt many will trust me we have seen it all before

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I dont know how you learned our language but please learn to paragraph next. Walls of text hurt the eyes.

Also, learn to use a camera and post your picture please, Ive never seen an alien.

thx

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tourist

Yes I've listened carefuly and am willing to help. We have many ways of resolving your dilema but each must be poured over in detail so as to not disrupt any freindly communications and spiral into an ill advised clash of ideals and intentions. I have come upon a solution that will be beneficial to all who embrace the strategy and I believe it is the required course of action to take at this point in our uneasy alliance that we have formed already. You see we are really miraculous beings here on earth and can achieve anything that we desire by simply meditating on the subject. Before this can be done though we must see proof that your intentions are pure and good natured. This can be achieved by materializing a pile of what we call cash on my front lawn. Preferably in the "20 and 50 dollar note size". Upon reciept of said gesture we here on earth will bring your dilema to a euphoric end and peace and happiness will reign.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
RFBurns forsees the famous ATS label stamp will be applied very soon.

Yes breaking up the post into paragraphs would be helpful, tho wont help with the validity of the tale your telling.

Makes for a good bedtime story IMO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i would love to offer my help fight the army of materialism, no worries.

i have a few questions, if you don't mind, i'm intrigued, why is your home system called the plateau?

in what way do you differ from us?

how much of our DNA is from other species and what species are they?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not again!!!! Aaaaargh!

I will answer any questions you have

Yes of course you will - rack those ATS points up!

Seriously, Mr. Alien guy or bored youngster in bedroom with no friends - we've been there, seen it, bought the T-shirt - many times. You will get your points no doubt as many a person will engage you in questions in order to oust the troll but this thread will ultimately be your downfall. You will be grilled, ridiculed and finally stomped on from a great height. When so many people do that to you it can only affect your ego and hurt your pride immensely. Why go through with this charade?

Give it up. Join a gym or something.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tourist
in the hope that when the soon time arrives you will fight against the army of materialism which has claimed over 50 stars for itself

How can we help? Tell more about the extent, methods, and weaknesses of the 'army of materialism', please - or, if that would be too direct, how should we seek to further our own knowledge?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Picture! picture! picture!

Second line.
And a third one just for show.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'll pay for your ticket back to your home world if:

a. I take you to my leader

b. You take him back with you

c. You take the one we call "Hillary Clinton" back with you

You should probably call your ship and book an extra two spots for Gordon Brown and Hilary Clinton...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not a very convincing story to say the least. I don't have much use for poorly crafted fairy tales... thanks but no thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Fair day, my name is Olminuyt and I am from many sun speed years from here

I willl be totay honest here I GAVE UP READING AFTER THIS...

can we ban people who post total crap? or is that me being like silly?

its just look cmon read this people/...

Fair day, my name is Olminuyt and I am from many sun speed years from here

???? ur name is wat?? olminuwtfg?> i cant even say that for a start..

then u sa i am from many sun speed?? WTF IS THAT??? lol do you take drugs? ALOT??

omg why am i even posting ...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Did you hear, he's got a brother called EinMinuyt... watchmaker, apparently.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tourist
and found my form trapped here 1142 days ago.

Your days, our days, Lunar days or Mars days?

Metric days?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How many aliens are registered on ATS? I've seen waaay to many threads like this.

I was willing to listen/ read but I couldnt take this seriously. The "Fair day" comment kinda set the, "Here we go again," alarms for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
lol, i stopped reading after.

I am from many sun speed years from here

that says it all, been a while scince i saw one of these.

tourst get back to school, litrely.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

get back to school, litrely

Now I'm going to ask did you mean that?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
im
crying
in
my
chair laughing lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I agree with you on this one. I mean think about it. Should board space be given to beings from another planet? Beings that don't even have the common decency to materialize a pile of cash on my lawn. I say let them post on their own planet and deal with their own dilema or whatever this thing says he has going on. You don't see us texting their planet and begging for help. Creeps. I do believe these types of other worldly cries for help should be deleted before they begin. I believe the creatures who start them use some sort of mind laser to make me reply to them too. One of them just missed me and my coffee cup burst into flames. Gotta go.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join