It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters coming to florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The tv show on the historty channel UFO Hunters is coming to gulf breeze florida. Gulf Breeze is about 20 minutes from Pensacola, florida on the florida panhandle. Gulf Breeze is an ufo hotspot over the years. Just thought I would pass this little info along since lately alot more interest in ufo's has been popping up.

www.pnj.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am asking a question, not making a statement, but I could have swore that most if not all of the Walton sightings and photos were debunked as well as a model of the said craft found in his old residence, weren't they?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I believe so according to papers and alot of people around here but who knows maybe the UFO Hunters know something that we don't

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
here is another link to some more information about some of the gulf breeze ufo's. Not completely sure if this has been debunked or discussed yet.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krypton
I believe so according to papers and a lot of people around here but who knows maybe the UFO Hunters know something that we don't

To me they are the new Project blue book.
Their job, Treat us all like mushrooms.
Feed us full of crap, and keep us in the dark.

Both the ghost hunters and UFO Hunters keep us right on the edge of the dark, and they continue to keep us there. They Both are Just showing us enough to watch the next episode hoping we would see a UFO or Ghost.

Fact is is that if they found a real Ghost or UFO it would be all over the news (or ATS) before the show even had a chance to air.
See we are treated like Mushrooms..............

I will just wait for someone to tell me: "Hey, UFO hunters caught a UFO on tape and it's all over the news!" Just my 2 cents.......

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
While most dismiss the photos as bunk (and with good reason, imho)...there have still been many videos of unexplained lights in the area, seen by many witnesses (and filmed by them too)...

However, unexplained lights are just that....

Still, I can see why it would be intriguing from a production standpoint...they'll get some footage of some lights (probably an airplane, etc.) and then leave it as an open question for viewers (after playing up the polaroids, etc. of course)....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

thank you for your comment. it needed to be said. i watch that show all the time and just had the same thought last night. also i noticed that they have more shots of chemtrails than any other program i have seen on tv. that is a huge red flag to me. i am a regular watcher although i take everything with a grain of salt. it's entertainment not reality. the reality to me is in the disclosure project. or the memories i have of unexplainable objects.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I believe so according to papers and alot of people around here but who knows maybe the UFO Hunters know something that we don't

yup it was debunked along time ago...but UFO hunters will tease the first two-thirds part of the show and spend the rest casting doubts and again making the case that ufo's are merely seen by fruitcakes...that's why i quit watching the program...they set out to prove that all people that see UFO's are not to be believed. you might want to GOOGLE the program and the history channel to see who owns both.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Krypton

hya there krypton,

i am a native pensacolian. i remember when this was happening and all the watchers were gathering at the park there in gulf breeze. i never made it there, but a friend of mine got on national tv. yeah. he stated that he and his family would go out there for a picnic and see them all the time! i was invited, but never made it.

well, anyway from the descriptions--i never bought it, even though i saw a real one out at innerarity point when i was 10 years old! just too close to Eglin AFB and the Naval Air Station.

hey, that's not you is it??

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hey Ogbert, no that wasn't me
I have only been living down here in pensacola for about 5 yrs now. But have heard plenty of the stories. Just intrigues me when I hear the different accounts of things seen or what happened.

As Jimmyx said they may be just another faux show which I have no problems with ( sometimes fun entertainment ) but it is just nice that even some little towns get some recognition once and a while even if it is just for 15 minutes of fame. But I just hope that this is just leading more and more to disclosure.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I live in the area and have worked with numerous local defense contractors. The Gulf right off the Coast of Panama City, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Gulf Breeze and Pensacola Beach, near many military installations, is one of the largest testing grounds in the world for experimental weapons and aircraft.

These "UFOs" are nothing more than weapon or aircraft tests.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus

I believe so according to papers and a lot of people around here but who knows maybe the UFO Hunters know something that we don't

To me they are the new Project blue book.
Their job, Treat us all like mushrooms.
Feed us full of crap, and keep us in the dark.

Both the ghost hunters and UFO Hunters keep us right on the edge of the dark, and they continue to keep us there. They Both are Just showing us enough to watch the next episode hoping we would see a UFO or Ghost.

Fact is is that if they found a real Ghost or UFO it would be all over the news (or ATS) before the show even had a chance to air.
See we are treated like Mushrooms..............

I will just wait for someone to tell me: "Hey, UFO hunters caught a UFO on tape and it's all over the news!" Just my 2 cents.......

Peace

man, their show is great, they try to give u all the information possible, off course they will never have the ultimate proof ... but in many cases you know the answer for the case ... ufo or military craft ... not a baloom or something....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This picture I believe was also from the Gulf Breeze area, and I have to admit it is one of my all time favourites, there was a selection of several pictures of the same incident, but I lost them a while ago.

The pictures ran in sequence, but for some reason they got lost in everything that was happening at the time IMO anyhow.

So not every thing regarding the Gulf sightings has been debunked, anyone who tells different well they need to do some more research, the picture above was passed to me a long time ago, maybe I have the location wrong, but I'm pretty certain I have it right.

As for the UFO Hunters, well for a start, they got a little upset last year after we couldn't meet up with them in Wales, when they were supposed to be investigating the UFO which almost collided with a Police Helicopter, they picked up our sighting from UFO casebook, UFO sighting near Llanbedr, North Wales
Sadly but fortunately illness prevented the meeting, I don't think they ever did a story on the Welsh Helicopter incident did they? someone please tell me if they did.

Anyhow the UFO Hunters in my eyes have done damage to their investigations through several of their comments and missing detail during their shows, biggest IMO was the anomaly buried in the Hudson valley if my memory serves me right, for weeks it was discussed on ATS, people were actually excited thinking they where going to dig up the area in question next to a Cemetery, but the anomaly was not even mentioned during the show, why was that? were they told to keep quiet? if they where, then they have no business investigating and broadcasting if they wont tell us the facts, to hide information is the opposite to what their show is meant to be about, the truth, and they have done it more than once.

I'm not for a second saying what they do tell us is all lies, or that what they report are UFO'S for certain, but how can we come to the correct conclusions, with half the evidence missing?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
This picture I believe was also from the Gulf Breeze area, and I have to admit it is one of my all time favourites, there was a selection of several pictures of the same incident, but I lost them a while ago.

The pictures ran in sequence, but for some reason they got lost in everything that was happening at the time IMO anyhow.

It looks like an airplane flying to the left of the picture while shooting off some weapon.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Kevin Randle's excellent book "The Randle Report: UFOs in the 90s" devotes a chapter to the Gulf Breeze sightings and especially Ed Walter's photographs. He does very good analysis of the evidence and claims, and comes to the conclusion the photos are a hoax. Major Randle is a UFO researcher who is looking for the truth, and he takes the other UFO researchers to task if they conduct sloppy research or omit evidence, the same way he does with the debunkers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yep, that's what I saw...a plane firing something like machine guns...

Edit: why does my pic show/not show sometimes...irritating....

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I'd like to know how he came to that conclusion, when other people also saw the very same classic GB craft, and the single silver ball craft, and the multi-lobed thing.

I have my questions about the Gulf Breeze case, but I disagree with him that all the data is hoaxed. Gulf Breeze UFO did not start or end with Ed Walters, they go back decades, including a major sighting at Elgin AFB in 1976.

See here for more:
Paratopia.net - Jeff's Blog

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am from pensacola and I have seen a ufo once. It was the middle of the day and there was a glowing orange ball in the sky that would have been the size of a quarter if you were looking at it with the naked eye. It was just staying in one place for like 20 seconds and then it started moving erratically over the sky faster than any plane ever could. I got my moms attention and got her to look at it and then onther one of these orange orbs appeared out of nowhere and they were both moving around really fast in the sky sometimes crisscrossing and then they would slow down and speed up every once in awhile. Has anyone ever witnessed anything like this?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

He doesn't state all the other cases are hoaxes, just the Ed Walter photographs. Mr Walter is the best known part of the case, and the book is very good at looking at all sides of the story.

new topics

top topics

join