It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird coincidences OBAMA-MEMNON (Nostradamus)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The 74th quatrain of the Fifth Centurie of Nostradamus writes :
In French :
“De sang Troyen naistra Coeur Germanique
Qui deviendra en si haute puissance » …
In English :
« From Troyan blood, will be born German hearted
And will reach such high power” …

As a game, I thought : “could this be Obama” ?
So, I had first to find a link between KENYA, more specifically LUO tribes (the tribe of Obama’s father) and TROY. This was quite amusing.
My first reflexion was that in the time of Nostradamus, “Kenya” as a nation, didn’t exist.
What existed, was “ETHIOPIA”, a generic name for a large part of North-eastern Africa :

www.afriterra.org...

Then I searched for a link between Ethiopia and Troy. AND I FOUND IT !

www.speedylook.com...

“Éthiopide (in Greek old Αἰθιοπίς / Aithiopís , in Latin Æthiopis ) is a lost epopee ancient Greece, allotted to Arctinos de Milet. It belonged to the Trojan Cycle, a whole of works which recalled the history of the Trojan War. Éthiopide followed chronologically Iliade of Homère and preceded Small Iliade .”

“Others Trojan allies arrive then, Memnon, wire of Éos (Dawn) and of Tithon, with the head of a quota of Ethiopia NS and carrying an armor worked by the god Héphaïstos. During a combat, Memnon keep silent Antiloque, wire of Nestor and large friend of Achilles. This one is avenged by killing Memnon, and Zeus grants immortality to Memnon on the request for Éos. But in his anger, Achille pursuies Troyens until under the walls of Troy, and it is killed in front of the Scées doors by an arrow stripped by Pâris assisted by Apollon”

Who was this “MEMNON” ?

www.mythindex.com...
www.cwo.com...
homepage.mac.com...

“Memnon, described as "black as ebony, and the handsomest man alive," is mentioned repeatedly in the works of such early writers as Hesiod, Ovid, Pindar, Diodorus Siculus, Strabo and Virgil”

Well.. Memnon was black, but … his mother was EOS (dawn) and she was white !
Actually, that sounds as something we know …

OK. What for “born German hearted” ?
www.ub.bildarchiv-dkg.uni-frankfurt.de...
As you can see on this map, what is to-day the southern part of KENYA was once a GERMAN colony.
Would it be possible that Obama’s ancestors speak GERMAN ? That’s a thing to verify.
What for the LUO tribe ?
The origin of the LUO tribe was south of EGYPT, an Ethiopian domain (North-West of actual Ethiopia)
There are a lot of curious coincidences in thjis, and I think I haven’t found everything …
What do you think ?
Have a search on the end of the quatrain ! It sounds very weird …

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Its spooky!!!

But then again I dont care

lets rock and rolll

bring on the end of the world.. hehe

dont worry so much its bad for you

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Nostradamus actually told the past in future tense. A very good way in making yourself into a prophet, because as the saying goes, "history repeats itself". Not repeating in exact words, for technology and various other factors change that, but the essence of the event still the same none the less.

The problem with Nostradamus is that you can relate anything to any of his quatrains.

For a lil example, the quatrain that supposedly explains 9/11....

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

This could be related to many things. For example, the city of god. During the nights templer's conquest, they faught over the holy land. Two brothers could well be Christianity and Islam, who both worship the same god, but different prophets, thus tearing them apart. The fortress could be the holy temple at that time, and obviously there were many wars in "the holy land".

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Or they could be ... the TWIN TOWERS !

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
there is as much chance of it being the twin towers as anything else. It all depends on how you intemperate it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You also have to take into account that he mentions "the great 3rd (world)war" meaning that this would all happen "AFTER" world war 2. So it could NOT be interpreted in historical context intill after that.Sooooo the twin towers fit nicely.

top topics

join