It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How realistic is a North American currency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

&dist=SecMostRead]www.marketwatch. com

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Thomas Jefferson once said: "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." As the global financial system pushes on a string, investors are desperately trying to hold tight.
The New World Order is upon us, full of hope, promise and a fair amount of fear. In our recent discussion regarding the direction of our country, we noted the risks of catering to conventional wisdom and the implications for the U.S. dollar
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-1-2009 by TreX-UK]

[edit: title to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow,

ever day now in the MSM we are hearing "New World Order" ...

How close are we now to the wool being lift from our eyes and our NWO masters reveal themselvs i fear not to long now,

Maybe just one event on the scale of Sep 11th, a continuation to the Isreal Offensive in the gaza strip

Scary days to be alive my friends

&dist=SecMostRead]www.marketwatch. com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

The New World Order is upon us, full of hope, promise and a fair amount of fear

WTF??? well now I'm worried well at least a little more then before and less then I will be later but for now I'm concerned!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Its really starting to happen,

Let this "Buzz" words float about the MSM for a few months..... Let the Sheeple get use to it a little bit.

And when we are on our knees from a Complete Capitalist collapse, bring in the new Furhers! .......Despearte people will do Despearte things

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You know what really bothers me about this NWO stuff. It's hitting the MSM and most people do not even raise an eyebrow. I mean they could care less!

I would have thought that when the MSM started covering the NWO the outrage would be off the charts, silly me.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper106

You would think so wouldn't you. Unfortunately I think somehow the revolutionary inside the masses was effectively put under control. I lost hope during the bush years considering the response to the 9/11 cover up, Iraq ect...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper106

As long as people have a steady job and tv they really don't care about anything else.

Most of them want very simple things out life and the NWO doesn't factor into their world.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

I think you hit the nail on the head there,

People arent going to realise untill its too late, that we are allready in the first stage of the NWO

The french tho are going on strike, (nothing new there) but they are protesting about the current economic crisis and the poor goverment response.

.......Viva la revolution!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

the thing is though that at the moment a lot of people don't have a job and those that do are struggling to keep it.

there's still the good old idiot box.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

As realistic as a single European currency.

And after that, a single North Atlantic Currency, tying Europe and North America together economically under one currency umbrella.

Once this has been achieved, then other markets will rush to join, or risk being left out in the cold.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I think we have all known that the Amero would happen....the scary thing about this article is the reffrance to a New world order

whats ya take on that budski?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Currency, as long as it remains controlled by the International Central Banking monopoly, is a yoke upon the producers of wealth.

It's designation, whether in Ameros, Dollars, or Quatloos is irrelevant.

Besides, it's all promissory (reserve note) in nature, so it's not even real. Nothing better than to control the lending rate, and through fractional reserve lending, control inflation and deflation, while offering 'virtual' wealth in exchange for real value. They've got it made either way.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I read that whole article, and while the title raised flags, in the end the article went all over the place and didn't conclude anything as far as I could decipher.

The NWO is not coming, its here! The NWO is here and has been operating for some time - if only behind the scenes. People are only just now vaguely becoming aware of it. The few families at the centre of power world wide already have had a firm grip on the wheel for a long time. We just didn't know it.

But consider this. Remember divide and conquer? That has been their strategy. Through support of wars and political strife they have managed to keep us fighting amongst ourselves, and ignorant of them. They just kept getting richer all the while.

The solution would be for we the working people of the world to stop fighting each other, stop worrying about just our little neck of the woods, and start cooperating globally. We can't fight the PTB when we are divided.

I don't think we have any option, if we want to fight the PTB, than to make governments and world bodies like the UN work for us instead of them.

How we do that exactly needs to be thought thru.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ya your right, The NWO has been around all the time in one way or another

But as human history shows us, they have to adept to how Soceity is working at the present time... the Current "Structure" of the NWO is out dated as its based on 1850-1970 soceity, They tried to fix things back in the 70's and it "Sort of worked" but has lead us to the biggest collapse in Industry we have ever seen,

Now they realise as we live in such a open and free world, they need to rain these powers of freedoms in if they ever hope of mantaining control

Question is, how are they going to go about this ?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
...the Current "Structure" of the NWO is out dated as its based on 1850-1970 soceity, They tried to fix things back in the 70's and it "Sort of worked" but has lead us to the biggest collapse in Industry we have ever seen.

Hey TreX

Nice thread. I've jumped from this one to that one and this has been a great discussion. Can you elaborate more on the quote above...like what sort of things were "fixed" (as you see them) in the 70's? And pardon me for not researching it myself (for I am quite busy) but what is the old model NWO and how was it implemented?

Furthermore, what things have been done to change it and what changes do you foresee in the near future?

Lastly, what do you think we can do to counter it and put more of societies control into our own hands?

Thank you TreX. I find this topic not only important, in order to understand the world and our place in it, but also extremely fascinating.

DN

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkNight

Hey Dark,

What i ment by that is all this stems from the Crisis that griped the west world back in the early 70's when Opec Grabed the West by its balls, im on 24 wasnt around to witness or experiance it.

But that deal that the US did with the Saudis, The birth of the PetroDollar "We (US) Protect the Saudis in exchange that all oil is sold in $$$$"

This has given The US a Blank Credit Card to spend spend spend but now the bills are coming in and the US is realiseing they cant pay it of

Do some research on the 70's, its what has got all of this started

Changes in the system? ....9/11 we would of had this finacal criss after the dot.com bubble burst if it wasnt for the towers coming down and the resulting war....Nothing like a good war to keep a strugling ecnomny up and running!!!! (even better if theres 2!!!)

how can we counter it and get more power...

Communisim .....but proper communisim, but alas humans are to greddy for it to ever work as it allways ends up in a soicilist dictatship

[edit on 1-2-2009 by TreX-UK]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
5 page thread already started on the same article here:

With the exact same title no less...posted later the same day as this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-2-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
seekingalpha.com...

seems like the best idea would be to buy gold NOW, hold it till it's revalued upward, and then buy some real estate with a portion of the gold you bought before real estate is able to reflate back upward........in a few years........anyway best gold article i have read in a while

top topics

join