It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad To Obama: Iran Welcomes Change In U.S. – But You Must Allow Investigation Of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad To Obama: Iran Welcomes Change In U.S. – But You Must Allow Investigation Of 9/11

He then addressed U.S. President Obama, saying, "By changing policy we mean you should allow investigations of the agents behind September 11,

Source

I get the impression he believes Mossad were involved in 9/11..........And i think he may be right.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
excellent advice given by amhedinjad

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Haha, between this and the whole Holocaust thing.. I wouldn't be surprised if Amhedinjad got his info on this forum.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I bet you people will agree with him on this issue and perhaps he is more right then the media claims...

Unfortunately the US government would never admit to a false flag.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The idea that the bush administration was behind 9/11 is a lot more popular outside of the US then many of you seem to realize, I would go so far as to say its the mainstream opinion of the generations that where growing up in europe during that time at least.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good for Ahmadinejad...maybe if more "world leaders" were to make statements like this, "WE" could actually get some clarity, i.e. closure on this whole 9/11 thing.

I personally find it incredulous that folks buy the whole terrorists in a cave ordeal...but maybe a real look at whatever can still be found will give more information as to the motives...and culprit(s) behind this horrendous act!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What a bunch of suckers!!! Ahmadinejad and his lemmings probably tune into this site on a regular basis. He is probably laughing his little butt off at the stuff he reads.

He is clearly playing up to the paranoia and the distrust that is so clearly displayed for the whole world to read here on ATS. One little statement from the chief nutjob and everyone thinks he his alluding to something more sinister.

Anyone know what his user ID is??

If you believe anything that comes out of his mouth, you are letting the shepherd set your path.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
He's got an excellent point in demanding this. 911 is the sole justification for the continued oil expansion into the Middle East, something the Brits apparently didn't learn the first time.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is the first intelligent thing that I have ever heard this man say.

Too bad that a real investigation will never occur. Under enormous public pressure a new "investigation" may begin, however I am pretty sure it will be as much of a farce as the 9/11 and Warren Commissions.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't remember this happening - but it's obvious America has continued to give them the cold-shoulder.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So Ahmadinejad wecomes change in the US, as long 9\11 is investigated.

He knows if 9\11 is investigated, there will be change.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who is this guy to talk about investigations?

I agree we need a real investigation. but it would be best if that nutjob iranian leader kept his mouth shut.
Hes in enough trouble as it is now.
Everyone wants a piece of the spotlight.
next week Kim will be out on front pages crying about something.
thats how we get played.
First its achmed...jad and then its Kim.
they are all scum.
ALL OF THEM

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
I bet you people will agree with him on this issue and perhaps he is more right then the media claims...

Unfortunately the US government would never admit to a false flag.

And this is the sad part if he is telling the truth then we are about to get into some MORE serious bull over ish we started SMMFH. Which meens we are poking out many eyes and are going to be DUE FOR OURS TO BE POKED OUT ALSO...Thank GOD the STARS are not politically driven, humanity cannot be this far deep within hells grasp.

new topics

top topics

join