It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass depopulation program - fact or fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Is this a harmless technology used by city public works to monitor water systems or is it a devious plan to wipe out American citizens.

THe valves appear to have remote control capabilities but does that make them devices for depopulation?

video and story

Google Video Link

No water has been tested for toxins nor have any victims been identified.

The journalist has apparently been fired from her job as a reporter for a newspaper in Santa Monica for investigating the story. Her assets have been seized and she lost her home.

What do you think? Has this been covered at ATS already?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, I am watching this now...

Does she mention that she lost her home/job in the video?? Obviously if she does, I haven't got there yet.

I am intrigued. But the Patriot Act has been out for years, why would nobody else have pointed out the clause that the bill gave the O.K. to kill us? We need some proof, really.

I wanna know more. Star + Flag.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I can't remember if the google vid mentions her personal cost but she does cover the whole story in a 3 part radio interview here.

I guess the story has been around for years. She first investigated in LA and Portland and claims all cities have been "fitted" over the last 2-3 decades.

I haven't read the Patriot Act section 817 that she ties into the story but the "evidence" she has compiled sofar ( blueprints, letters and photos ) are intriguing. I'd like to know a little more about her personal story. She seems to be targeted by TPTB. Who knows. She just might be a nutcase. Every city hall has one

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
DAM
# U ALL

I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT U KONW THE ANGER

THIS IS WOMEN IS TRUE
THINGS ARE GOING NEGETIVE TO DESTROY

THIS IS CALL KALYUGA ,THE TIME OF THE WORST PEROID OF THIS EARTH, THIS GALAXY ,AND SOME GOOD PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE

WHEN EVER YOU OR THE TIME PROGRESS IN THESE TIMES

THINGS WILL CHANGE NOT ONLY HUMANS WILL DIE EVERYONE WILL DIE

,ONLY THE SOUL IS WALKING
BELIVE IN YOUR SOUL FROM BY BELIVING YOUR SOUL
YOU WILL SEE A VISION OF THE UNIVERSE THAT IS YOUR JOB TO

WAKE UP YOUR SELF AND OTHERS WHETHER ITS HUMAN OR NOT

AMEN

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I would say scare tactic, as it probally not for civil unrest, probally for bio-terrorism or natural disasters

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by leomurray
I would say scare tactic, as it probally not for civil unrest, probally for bio-terrorism or natural disasters

I would have to disagree with you on this..

It makes perfect sense to be able to 'control' a citie's water supply in the event of a Sit-x situation.

If I wanted to take over a large city quickly and keep its infrastructure intact and my troops were outnumbered many times over it would be logical therefore to taint the water supply first to knock out the majority of the population with the least amount of loss of life on both sides. As the population began to drop down like flies the panic caused would prevent them from looking at the water supply as the cause of this mysterious and unknown 'outbreak'.

It would be foolish of anyone to think the military has not carried out any in-depth studies in subduing a large city especially one that had an armed population.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

100% agree. NO scare tactics here. Russians found the documents Georgian military attacking Osetia had on hands that read the same approach of knocking out the population that would resist. Can't shoot them poison them, and poison them all. Came from where? Special groups of CIA that supported the Georgian/Saakashvili psychotic twitches. By the way documents were abandoned in and along with the multi-billion dollar equipment (i.e. hammers) sent to Georgia to command the attacking groups and to control every move of the military forces. Funny they didn't teach them to destroy the equipment before it get's in the other guys hands.
At the same time CNN, Fox and other garbage news stations were reporting that Russia is attacking Georgia! Lack of the knowledge of the geography is normal - so it sells. Then O(la!)bama was talking something similar to the news channels reporting.

One more thing. What the interesting writing one Gergian monument has. Keep the population around 500 mil. and live harmoniously.

So does the theory make sense now ? Yep it does. Sure they can say that there is other absolutely logical explanation.

So calm down and have another glass of tainted (with something) water.

Citizen of the Raccoon city.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What about cities where most people drink bottled water. Would not get them all.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Depopulation theory is nonsense! if the elites kill off the population then who will they rule over? who will do their "dirty" work? ect ect this is fearmongering.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Clearly this woman has no clue.

the blueprint she shows:

It's a shame it's so blurry, because we can't really see exactly what she's talking about, or is this conveniently blurry?

The lines she states that join the parallel lines most likely don't join but pass under or over them, of course on a plan it will appear that they intersect.

She also states this is so they can selectively turn on and off these valves, if that's the case the system would need one way valves installed as well, otherwise the "poison" will end up in both lines.

As for these valves:

Again, not a very clear picture but they most likely are sluice valves which are installed intermittently along the main lines so if there ever was a break in the line, they could just isolate the one area instead of turning the whole city water supply off. If they're wireless or not I couldn't say, I'm doubtful because a city water line would have a lot of pressure and a wireless solenoid system couldn't wind down a sluice valve unless it had quite a powerful motor on it.

Here's a diagram of a typical Sluice valve:

Now, I've seen wireless water meters, they have no way of controlling the meter besides sending a message telling the receiver how much water has passed through.

No wonder she got fired, she's stark raving mad!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

top topics

join