It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anybody got info on alien weapon systems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i need to know any info on xtra terrestrial weapon systems or vehicles that are used in war by E.T.s.

jra

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
haha you actually think anyone here would know? sorry just thought this question seemed really silly. so there is some ET war now eh? prety damn quiet one. i think i can tell you one thing they are using in this "war". silencers.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
EMP Pulse (knocks out electronics in pursuing aircraft, throws instruments off, etc.)
Lasers
Tractor Beams
Vibration Distortion Beams (how they abduct through walls)
Time/Spacial Distortion (making missiles vanish into a mini black hole)

You name it....

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Gazrock's been watching the Star Trek marathon again.

snix.

Chris

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Gazrok, i think they will have a little more advanced that an EM Pulse, try something that we only watch on TV like Star Trek weapons. Or even something we haven't thought about.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
matt sorg i don't think you are going to get a little alien loggin on and telling us what weapons they use.

Now i heard something of a theory that all the UFO's crashes that have happened for the last 50 years was an intergaltic conflict that the UFO's that come here do so to escape destruction and refuge. How true this is i don't know sounds very very far fetched. But you never know

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I really don't think that EMPs would be effective in a supposed war in space between alien worlds. If this ET war was true I think that alien spacecraft evolved into a biological being of some kind that could block EMPs and protect the inside of the ship. This is far-fetched idea, i'm just adding to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i believe it what gazrok have says
just remember this before we can fly (heavy than air)no body believe we can achive it.another is about computer there is some says computer is only a tool box to help your office work but it cant go around the world.
but nowday it is different it just because we didnt achived it didnt mean we cant do it RIGHT as for me thing is we have to learn from evolution of thing then we can understand either what so ever thing we can do or not

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I assumed he meant exotic weapons that have been alluded to in UFO folklore, so that's what I listed. Nothing more, and nothing less, was intended in their listing...

All of the examples I listed are common elements in regards to UFO cases involving weaponry used against people, livestock, or aircraft. By EMP pulse, I meant either a directed weapon using it, OR the side effect of the propulsion system, etc. Simply answering the poster's question...no need to get snippy, hehe...

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The most advanced and effective weapon we currently have is HAARP, which oddly enough is based on technology developed over 100 years ago. HAARP, and its scalar derivatives do a wide number of things that can be used for weapons/wartime uses, many of them are things we have never seen used in war before, and would be far more devastating than even nuclear warfare.

This technology has been tested and disguised as extra terrestrial for at least the last 20 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
link

just a littleon harrp

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Also don't forget that little box thing that turns you into a mindless cartoon song singing thing with bright red cheeks...

top topics

join