It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure, why not just say they exist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok, we know USA President's like Jimmy Carter have admitted they think there is UFOs. We know Great Britain's open discussion about UFOs, they don't deny they are UFOs.

WHY doesn't Obama simply put, tell the American people, at the least

UFOs exist, they are as real as me and you. They are intelligent craft, and they have been reported numerous times. They do exist. They are real. They are being operated by intelligent beings.

End

Of

STORY

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Either because they really aren't real

OR

They know it would cause panic and fear across the world, no matter how any administration would spin it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Plenty of threads on disclosure already exsist here and this question has been asked countless times and the answers vary greatly to the point of redundance.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

I'm not going to supply any evidence to this, quite simply put because I assume someone else will and I don't feel like taking the time to try and prove a ignorant statement false....

But they are as real as me and you. END of story. And they are being controlled by intelligent life, wether it be human or extraterrestrial.

Why would it cause widespread panic? 70% of the USA believes that there is UFOs. 60% of which believes our government is hiding the truth from us.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

al, I'm more specifically pointing towards Obama and the memoranda regarding UFOs.

Basically, I just want a CNN broadcast of Obama saying virtually what I said above.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

They know it would cause panic and fear across the world, no matter how any administration would spin it.

If this was 1950 I would agree.

But today's society, all across the world, are a bit more sophisticated and can handle the truth.

After all, ancients were able to handle the truth and draw pictures of them in their paintings, cave drawings and glyphs. No where in any of the ancient documents or drawings/paintings is there any evidence that suggests those societies went nuts over the UFO...and those people were FAR more primative and un-sophisticated than we are.

The excuse of people cant handle it is so old and worn out, it amazes me that people actually still subscribe to it as reason why disclosure of UFO's has not occured.

The most probable reason is that governments want to keep this knowledge to a select few, putting them above the rest of society. They know that we know they exsist, so in their minds, since they want to hord all the wonderful technology for themselves, is why say anything at all about it. From their prospective...its "who cares, we have it..you dont..so hahaha".

We dont matter.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

I'm not going to supply any evidence to this, quite simply put because I assume someone else will and I don't feel like taking the time to try and prove a ignorant statement false....

But they are as real as me and you. END of story. And they are being controlled by intelligent life, wether it be human or extraterrestrial.

Why would it cause widespread panic? 70% of the USA believes that there is UFOs. 60% of which believes our government is hiding the truth from us.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

I believe in aliens just as much as the next guy on this forum! So don't call me ignorant.

YOU are ignorant for not wanting or allowing to here the other side of the story. There is always a POSSIBILITY that aliens don't exist.

Secondly, 70% is alot. But that is before it has been confirmed by the highest authority of the land (supposedly) and the people's representatives! If they were to finally find out that they were around Earth just cruising in their ships, panic and fear would ensue!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

No, there is no possiblity that aliens do not exist. We found life on Mars. Aliens exist.

Go check the Drake equation out.

As someone that has personally witnessed a UFO with my mother and grandpa, I wan't a damn disclosure already. Obama doesn't have to tell me what they are or where they come from, I just wan't a damn statement saying they exist already. It's 2009, not 1947.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Ok...Wouldn't you witnessing this be disclosure enough?

The government lies to you enough. Why would what they have to say matter now?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

YOU are ignorant for not wanting or allowing to here the other side of the story. There is always a POSSIBILITY that aliens don't exist.

so are you stating that we are the only life-form in this universe with this remark?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by nahsik]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

al, I'm more specifically pointing towards Obama and the memoranda regarding UFOs.

Basically, I just want a CNN broadcast of Obama saying virtually what I said above.

In that case here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'M AWARE OF THE MEMORANDA.

I only made one of the most factual statements that that thread had seen.

As the person implied above,

Are you enstating that we are the only life forms in the universe?

And just because I saw a UFO doesn't mean everyones going to believe me, you'd think I'd have a tad more credibility once someone in the world with any kind of swing makes a good call.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

so are you stating that we are the only life-form in this universe with this remark?

[edit on 29-1-2009 by nahsik]

No. Maybe you should read that whole post... That remark was simply stating that he isn't being open minded to the possibility that maybe aliens don't exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No, there is no possibility that aliens do not exist. We found life on Mars.

We did? Really? We found methane! We still can't be sure (or haven't been told) that it does actually equate to life yet but the possibility is certainly there. It's all speculation at this point.

Misquote of the week!

IRM

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Actually the theory is that micro organisms in the ground are creating it, so yes more than likely there is life on Mars.

Close, but no cigar this time IRM.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Close, but no cigar this time IRM.

Close for me or for you?

Unless life has been directly observed, it's all theory so I'm gathering you meant the above statement toward your previous comment?

I'm not saying there is no life on Mars. The methane may point to the possibility of life - but having said that life isn't the only source of methane. We need to remove the other possibilities or directly observe 'life' before we can state uncategorically that life exists there. I hope it does!

Make mine a Havana!

IRM

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
read below...

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Aliensfindmeifyoucan]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

correction (typos)

In my "believe" (< i use this word "believe" only to generate space for the reader and to protect myself from the question for evidence) the world as we know it is a playgarden under "alien" manupulation and influence.

Do you think humans can do bad things and even kill just because of believing something.
And would they do they same things just by their nature?
Look in your mirror and try to convince yourself with the same things you are believing or using to convince others with. Dont be scared about what you will discover. That´s you.

What do you believe, who makes up the the things to believe in in every aspect of survival.
What do you think, who generates your values you are living for.
What do you think, who makes and sells truth you base your daily life on?

YOU? ..... for sure not ...sorry...but you believe it.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Aliensfindmeifyoucan]

link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The most plausible is microbiological activity IRM.

Why, because gas pockets of methane would have to of been left over from when there was biological activity. Methane is not a economically occuring thing, it is mostly generated by organisms. However, if for some reason there's just methane pockets, then you're right. But at one point in time, that methane was generated by life.

link   
The topic has been discussed here countless times, but I believe the reason is the Pandora's Box it would open regarding the deception and keeping us from the free energy technologies made known since Roswell. The world would be barking mad if it became known that the 'big oil' cartels and power companies have held us to ransom since the 1950s.

THAT is the big conspiracy here. The fact that little green men have been periodically flying around, meh we can handle it. But the keeping of secret technology reverse engineered from crashed craft - THAT is the straw to break the camel's back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join