It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Well said. I agree.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Here are a couple of vids that show strange objects in space. Are they extra terrestrial biological entities?

Some contend that the twisting objects seen in the vids below are nothing more than spent rocket boosters, waste disposal polythene containers or pieces of the space station itself! Heck! Is it falling apart?

Here is a collection of some of these ‘creatures’ (for want of a better word!). There have been no convincing explanations thus far.

In fact the solution proposed by those "some" are not extraordinary claims. The "debris" theory is logic, it answers to all the issues seen in the images. It was explained here or there, even on ATS.

Now, thinking at "creatures", now this is an EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM:

We all know that shuttle or ISS moves with a speed about 8 kilometres in every second. Maybe 10..20 times the speed of a bullet or sound
So, those "creatures" MUST have and maintain the same velocity and orbit with the shuttle to appear minutes in video with almost the same size. Or to be bigger, extraordinary big, and far, very very far away, that motion of the shuttle to NOT account. In fact, even the clouds or features 200 miles above on the surface or the earth are seen in videos moving away (remains behind) because of the great shuttle speed.
So, those creatures must be...FANTASTIC. Speedy gonzales.
On the other hand, something derivated from the shuttle (like debris or involuntary disposable parts), HAS (share) the speed of the shuttle, so..nothing forced here. Just to thing reasonable.

So, is there a reason that this can not be something from the shuttle, or HST itself?

NASA footage shot during nendezvous of Colombia with the HST

NASA footage from the space shuttle

It is like you are saying: there is not existing space debris or loosed non-esential parts (flakes of paint, strings, little pieces of foam broken from the coupled parts/joints, whatever)

UFO/amoeba-like object on NASA control Room screen! Similar to the pulsating objects in the ‘tether incident’

The tether incident is fully explained by defocused particles of space debris. Those dark-centered disks are defocused airy discs INSIDE the camera. It is sometimes called bokeh. And this last youtube video is a fake crap (in regard to text and speech appearing, but the orb disk (airy disk) is authentic).

[edit on 30/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
So, those banana BALLOONS, that anybody can buy, like Phage found, may be at some few hundreds metter away up from the viewer/camera, so, with 6 x optical zoom and 4 x digital zoom, therefore 24 x zoom, (from EXIF data) can appear pretty good in the picture, and yet high in the sky to the eyes, moving slowly.
I could not find any photo from the same camera as the one used for the photos of the "space worm" (why do they called "space worm" if this was obviously inside Earth's atmosphere?) and with the same level of zoom of a known subject to try to get an idea of the size of the "worm", but I can show the difference distance makes with two photos taken by myself with a Panasonic DMC-FZ30 (a great camera, too bad it's not mine, just borrowed).

As you said, when seeing something without any external reference, if we can recognise the subject we can get a good idea of its size, but that is just because we already know it.

This photo was taken with the maximum zoom level that the camera (the Panasonic DMC-FZ30) can do, 12x optical zoom plus 4x digital zoom.

This was taken with the same zoom and the same camera.

The jet was probably at a distance of 12,000 metres (I don't have any real idea, I am just guessing), the people on the second photo were at 1,065 metres (measured on a site with geographic information from where I live).

If we did not know what we are looking at we could think that those people are bigger than the jet.

The "worm" was photographed with half the zoom of my photo, so I will resize the photo to 200%.

Now, if this photo had been taken with the camera I used for my photos and at a distance of 12,000 metres then it would be more or less twice the size of the jet, but if it was at a distance of 1,065 metres then it was smaller than a person.

With no references it's not possible to know its size.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Looks very interesting at first glance but when I try to rationalize it, it could well be a balloon with some LED's or mirrored surfaces on it. I wonder what the experts will make of it. Perhaps Jeff Ritzmann could have a look at it!

IRM

If that's the case the person who made the balloon... mirrored... with LED lights.... was really REALLY putting some hard work into a hoax. Not pickin at you. I just think that's a little uhh over-rationalized..maybe? Haha.

It's Space Jelly Man!!!!!!! He's come to save us all!!!!!!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Boogley]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Anyone ever think of slow exposure and an unsteady hand? would cause a single point of light to have the "worm" look.

just a thought, try some googling on it, i remember ufo hunters debunking a similar video.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

No, it would not look like that.

Although it would look somewhat similar the differences would be obvious.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That's a ufo orb carrier for sure. The thing is bulging with ufo orbs.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I can't say what it is or what it isn't. All I can say is that it doesn't resemble a single bit the ones I saw in any of the 5 times seen them.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

---

Hey Jim Scott,

I believe a very-important link. For quite awhile I've been wondering if some aspect of real UFO activity might be based on some sorts of living thing, not just occupied/un-occupied unknown craft? I've not seen this one before (I check Coast just every now and then). But I'll check there more often thanks to you.

Story Musgrave ttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread233310/pg1)
and some Mexico related stuff comes to mind. Thanks for the thread.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OKay I don't know what balloons you guys are talking about, but that certainly is not a balloon. At all three positions of which the photograph was taken, the 'legs' of the aircraft was in seperate positions. And instinctively, we can all FEEL its not a dang balloon.

I don't know what that is. But with the aircraft created and tested every week or so, nobody can ever fully know.

Best thing to do is to keep those eyes open.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConMi27
OKay I don't know what balloons you guys are talking about, but that certainly is not a balloon. At all three positions of which the photograph was taken, the 'legs' of the aircraft was in seperate positions. And instinctively, we can all FEEL its not a dang balloon.

I don't know what that is. But with the aircraft created and tested every week or so, nobody can ever fully know.

Best thing to do is to keep those eyes open.

And more, try to judge logic what your open eyes see.

I can't believe...this is really unstopable.

There is not one ballon. There are 4 banana ballons, hold together in the middle. Look again in Phage Photo, the post with many stars (applauses).
Remove the rounded colored many little ballons, and hold just the banana ballons. Let them to be only 4. Launch them. Film them when high in the sky.
Think logical.
Or, buy yourself them, and repeat practical the experiment.
And see with your eyes.

[edit on 31/1/09 by depthoffield]

look, the Phage's photo, to be easy for you:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Space Worm looks like laminen, the intercellular glue that holds us all together shaped in the cross of Jesus, our creator, who himself truly does hold us and all things together.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It looks like clear twisty balloons made into a shape to me. They are also shiny when sun hits them at certain angles.

Shiny Balloon

Clear 260 Twisty Balloon

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
the photo on the left looks like the alien ship they had at the end of that disney movie zenon lol almost an exact match it sucks i couldnt find any photos of it but i did find a video link u jus have to fast foward it to around the 5min. 12sec mark toward the end
heres the LINK

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Hashbrowniez]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The guy finished his email with;

--Thomas Dominguez
[email protected]

Slipknot. Says it all.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
let me try to sum this up

the FACT you are here IS MIND BLOWNG

and you want to tell me things CAN NOT LIVE OR BEE SEEN IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHER BECOUSE WAT?

i dont mean to be funny... but i love this kinda deabte over objects in the sky "aka ufos"

why?

well sorry for being dumb but why the hell are we here? who the # made us?

dont you see how DUMB that is????/?

and then people say OOMG LORD THEY CANT BE ALIENS!!

why not?

GOD THEORY SUCKS

infact it dont suck its just not understanding basic reality

WE ARE ALIVE stop being so up ur own a$$ to think mankind is gods pet project..

lets say its a real thing.. what ur problem?

scared? ur not special any more?? aww grab a dummy and SUCK ONN IT

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Owned.

Any more wackjobs want to dispute this?

[Mod Edit - replaced unnecessary quote with reply to tag]

[edit on 31/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
yea i do

why?

becouse u being alive is the most stupides tthing EVA

i mean cmon
bible/god????

what dont u understand??? Oh wow look a baloooonnn!! wit some dumb ass twirly bits..

but the fact remains

ITS NOT A DUMB ASS BALOOON IS IT?

and if it wasnt why do u question it? WHY are we asking why its not a baloon or its not?

I will slap u round the head.... ITS BECOUS U ARE ALIVE

i know many people take that for ganted and ask stupid questions..

But would and alien in the sky seem more retarded than you being able to type on ats?

please....

WHY ARE U HERE?

tell me?

then ask me why i think its possible...

my anger is limited

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It look like transparent baloons with light bolbs or LEDS inside them or could they be some creature trying to come into our plain or could be the work of a conspirator.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spac-boy
It look like transparent baloons with light bolbs or LEDS inside them or could they be some creature trying to come into our plain or could be the work of a conspirator.

But superpowers don’t always get to choose their enemies or the timing of their confrontations. The fact that all sides would risk losing so much in armed conflict doesn’t mean they wouldn’t stumble into one anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join