It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

the problem with this pic is he didn't get any outlying landmarks...its just the sky, if he had gotten a treeline with it, or some clouds, or even some buildings. etc....then we could see the distance, and therefore estimate its size...but with it just being centered in the sky, with nothing but sky around it..for all we know its a toy, a boomerrang, or some metallic toy no more than 5 feet from him...thats why its important when dealing with sky images to get outlying landmarks..houses, trees, cars, building, etc...anything to give the researches something to go on for space and size.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

These things keep popping up from time to time. Why people feel the need to jump straight to a paranormal explanation instead of a logical or normal explanation is puzzling all unto itself.

The object shown in the photograph is consistent with two helium filled balloon arches constructed from alternating white and pearl white balloons joined at the center.

A design such as described is a common wedding decoration. Often after a wedding, someone will release the balloon arches, resulting in two things; multiple UFO sightings and a ticket with a modest fine for the new bride and groom for releasing the sculpture.

Research “Balloon Arches” and “Balloon Sculptures” for a better look.

If these things moved very fast, then they might warrant some interest. Balloon sculptures generally just float around in the wind currents as the witness of this item described.

Yeah, I know, I just took the fun right out of it, didn’t I?

[edit on 1/29/2009 by eaganthorn]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Pity that the guy did'nt manage to get this on video.

It would have been interesting to have seen it move!

Cool find nontheless!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's unusual whatever it is.... Baloons will pop once they get to a certain altitude but since we cant tell how high it is we wont ever know for sure.

Now if there were a photo of a passenger jet flying under it, we could then speculate that it's enormous and not likely from this world.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Imagination of you people here doesnt stop surprising me!

It´s 100% balloon... but people here see a big ufo jellyfish worm

Or plane flying in -50° making condensation contrail and voial !! People here see chemtrails!! They are killing us!!

If you dont believe its baloon, pls watch some youtube video of similar thing, stop thinking for a minute about ufos grays aliens NWO sasquatch nibiru annunaki crop circles reptilians worms orbs etc.. consider that it is a balloon and you will figure out that IS A BALLOON!

It doesn´t look like a balloon at all *snip*

You need your eyes testing.

====
Mod edit: no sniping, please

[edit on 1/29/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This looks like a Balloon to me. Looks like whoever made it did a good job.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok this is a flame fest

does it matter? i mean if it is an alien or a baloon!!

jeez... stop flipping out trying to pove it!!!

lets just debate and stop tearing each other a new # hole please

could be a who cares!! its odd i agree

but dont rip into each other guys cmon

i think its a rakoon!!! lol?

get my point?

lets be objective about the pics

I mean after all your alive.. and you think this picture is strange???

Tell me how odd it is that you are sat here reading what i am saying

do you find that normal? do you find aliens "not normal"?

understand one thing

YOU ARE ALIVE and you have NO CLUE what OR who made YOU.. and you think this baloon/alien is worth getting mad over?

we are here to debate if its "not a baloon" or an "alien" of some kind..

for the people who say baloon, i say "could be"

COULD BE that.... /sniker

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The first thing to do before making any assumptions is to find out if there are any more pictures...if there aint anymore you could speculate for a long time as to what it could be...

This doesnt look anything special without something to compare against, i.e height, distance etc.....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In my opinion Phage (as he often does) pretty much ‘deflated’ (get it? ha)this topic. Nice job man, the fact is we have no idea just how high this object is. No reference point makes it difficult to really buy this. Also, this object is not in space, I’m not really sure why it’s being referred to as a space worm.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
well, I have emailed the guy *snip* and asked for more pictures - lets see if he comes back with anything....

====
Mod Edit: no personal details, please

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

You are rigth! I looked at it better this time and know it looks pretty like Astar Sheran 1000 miles long mothership.

If you show me ufo a will check it, try to identifing it and then I should say its UFO for me.

I checked this. Identified it as a ballon so its only ballon for me.

Yeah I know everybody on this site want finally something REAL. I want too.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

does it matter? i mean if it is an alien or a baloon!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely you're kidding right?
Does it matter whether this photo shows an alien craft or an every day common balloon? Actually I think it does matter. For my money I think it's a balloon. The type you often see at garden fete's and fair grounds.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For for once I'm glad the consensus is balloon. I don't want to think of other possibilities unless their crafts have that organic look to them. It really creeps me out. Balloon! Out of the list of possibilities, have to run with that one, because at least one of the alternatives is very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
you gotta admit

thats one dumb # looking baloon lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have heard about these in south America i believe they referred to them as Sky Serpents as far back as Mayan days ther depictions and they are said to be able to fly sky serpents

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am going to have to agree with your claim on this photo.

I just don't think this is a mylar balloon, this is something different.

I wish we had more photos.

Originally posted by NephraTari
yOU know I am one of the first people to name solar balloons when something of this shape shows up, but this does not have that look or feel. It also reminds me eerily of the object that witnesses in the UK claimed to have seen when that wind turbine was broken. Could this be the same type of object?
This really does seem more like a new organism than a craft of any kind.
It also almost instantly made me wonder if this is what the ancients perceived to be angels. Something about this... tells me this is NOT to be easily dismissed. I think this bears further scrutiny. Lets not be quick to dismiss.
Denying ignorance can sometimes mean having hope of a real discovery.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Well my fellow scouser yes !

I mean *snip* is that in the picture?? a baloon? "it could be"

or god made me and im totaly braindead.

trust me mate iv seen a gohst.. there is more to life than going to work and shouting CMON YOU REDS in the pub

why? becouse ur alive as stupid and mundane that it is..

we pay footballers 200k a "WEEK" and sit on our ass watching starving kids die

so yeah ITS AN ALIEN..

btw i cant belive we drew 1-1 vs wigan

profanity snipped

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
IMO, if I really had to guess what the object is, then I'd say balloons.

Coast to Coast are far too sensationalistic anyway, much like Jaime Maussan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join