It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a word formed on my palm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Recently, after watching one of the 2012 programs on the history channel. I decided to look on my palms to see if I could find any words written. I joked to myself "hope I don't find the mark of the beast". But what I found was the word "faIL. It is very clear and easy to make out. Weird....maybe just a hell of a coincidence or is there a deeper meaning?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Try scanning your palm or take a picture or something that we can see...not that I will be able to tell you what it represents but at least we'll have an idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Try scanning your palm or take a picture or something that we can see...not that I will be able to tell you what it represents but at least we'll have an idea of what you are talking about.

That's hillarious
(not to poke fun at the situation even if there is any thing significant in this situation).

Let's see a pic

EDIT: And I know nothing of this words on palms business buuuutt:

Can't you have some foreign letters (Chinese alphabet for example) on your palm and not even realize it? I mean the chances of finding recognizable letters in the English language that all form to make a popular word have to be slim to none!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

How do you not know what I am talking about? The word fail can be made out on my right palm....Is it the word fail or the palm that has you confused? haha but i will take a picture tomorrow if you must have one. Are you a visual learner?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's not obviouse? Your hand says fail. Maybe you fail at something? The lines on my palm spell the letter "M". Obviouse enough for me that it means I mast.. er anyway, a picture would be interesting.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope

How do you not know what I am talking about? The word fail can be made out on my right palm....Is it the word fail or the palm that has you confused? haha but i will take a picture tomorrow if you must have one. Are you a visual learner?

It's called proof.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I believe you. I just want to see this Epic Fail!

Really would make my day

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OP, you could take some pics and post them here you'd probably get some more appropriate responces www.belowtopsecret.com... good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I just tried scanning it but the fail fails to appear on the image. I will try tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Actually its a sentence...

stop masturbating, you fail

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let me HAND it to you midnight, that was pretty clever.

Second line.

Mod Edit: Putting "Second line" into a post doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner!
One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well, it seems you have found me son, I am the God of Fail.

I reccomend you take your stigmata to
www.belowtopsecret.com...

And find your answer there.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Your fail palm is full of win!

All I can think of is...

lemmycaution.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Delete post

Had a brain fart

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Good grief! What happened to our little rules of 1-liners, helpful replies, on topic replies and civility and decorum?

If you don't have some productive to say, or constructive criticism, then don't say it!

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Civility and Decorum are Required

Any further posts that do not concede to ATS standards will be removed without further discussion.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
On my leg I have a vein that makes a Huge capital letter R.
My maiden name began with an R. I figured I was branded,lol

Ama

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Come on Gemmy! I'm pretty sure that this post was made in jest. It's all in fun, and not everything has to be serious around here right? Lets just take the fun over to BTS and that way no one gets slapped on the wrist

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Perhaps, perhaps not.

I'm one of the first people to say "Proof. Show.". But cracking one joke after the other while the thread is in ATS is not how we do things. We need to give 1hope the benefit of the doubt (remember innocent until proven guilty). If it's your intent to show that we're being played, then you're welcome to do so with serious posts. If it turns out that you are right, then the necessary actions will be taken, but until then we treat his/her query as a serious one.

No-one in this thread has been penalized. All I said was "play nice", the rules still apply.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well said and fair enough. From this point then to the OP I would request pictures, to prove the claim. If it does say fail, I will apologize...but it better not be in marker

new topics

top topics

join