It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Listening to Bon Jovi Kill You? Short Answer - Yes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
reply to post by RFBurns

And to Unrealised - At least it freshens the breath and tastes good. It's even less than a few calories.

You DO realise that the last few posts have been about Poo Sandwiches don't you???

THAT was disturbing.....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
They see him trollin' they hatin'
patrolling trying to catch him trollin' dirty

gtfo my ats, troll

Ok, but first, gtfo my thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
One good look at the posted picture of the band on page 3 and i am sure again that there is something wrong with that band.

Specialy looking back after all those years it is very obvious.
Not sure if it is evil or just bad fashion.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well first let me say that although the OP is somewhat misguided on this issue, the principle (I.E. Bon Jovi music is bad for you) is entirely true. It makes me throw up. But there again thats nothing compared to what happens to me when someone puts BLOODY ABBA on around me. I have been known to black out , trash everything in my near vacinity and wake up with splinters and bruises on my hands with no particular recollection of the incedent which caused them. However on the ABBA front , thats more down to an incident in my past which I find...unacceptable, which had ABBA as the prevailing musical accompaniment.
Now back to the issue at hand. Bon Jovi music is bloody bad for you. In fact I would go as far as to say that it should come with a health warning. Wanna know why ? Its not because theres a terror note in there blasting your cells into mutagenic frenzy. Its not because it turns you into a nazi, or a redneck , or a brainless stupified twit. Its because the music, the songs, the band , and the man SUCK . Massively. Expansively. They suck so hard , that if you put them in deep space, a galaxy would form round them in about a month. The only reason Bon Jovi havent vacuumed up the world yet, is because our creator battles the gravity for us, and keeps us safe.
God damn you Bon Jovi. You are awful.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Come on don't feed the trolls.

please close this thread already so this kid will go back to 4chan and stop wasting bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
They say in France that having the Joe Dassin song " Ete Indien" backwards say things like " you put the piece in your mouth and pull the trigger ". I hope it worked on fans of his...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Drock I was merely using my talents as a buffoon to illustrate the idiocy of this thread. Im sorry that you could not assimilate the post as the sarcastic anti ignorance missile that it is. That said, theres no need to say that I am a chan site visitor. I mean thats basicaly calling me an unconvicted sex offender, and I take great offence at such talk.
Of course if what you said was aimed at someone else, well stuff it, Im sure they will get back to you if it bothered them .

Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
TrueBrit your post wasn't offensive at all. The very first time i laughed on ATS after two years...i mean really...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wasn't ready to read through 4 posts of what was so obviously a troll post. It's sad that you guys even entertained him that much.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt_Mulder

Glad to be of service sir... Now Im off to find a thread thats somewhat less silly!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Well I dont know if listening to Bon Jovi will kill you or not.
But I could see how it might make you want to cut your ears off

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
what the? lol hmmm why did you pick Bon Jovi? theres ALOT of people who may be antichrist ,me i dont believe in such thing,not yet anyway.need more proof

but i'd like to know the reason why exactly?......hmmm

I enjoy listening to Bon Jovi,metallica,ac/dc,black sabbath,ozzy and all tha kinda things,so i laughed readin this

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpencerJ
I wasn't ready to read through 4 posts of what was so obviously a troll post. It's sad that you guys even entertained him that much.

I had a long day and I was too tired to realise the trolling until I found myself staring at christian music artists trying to debunk Sacred Geometry - the thought occurred to me that something wasn't right.

I then went and had a shower but the dirt still won't come off

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The only stupid thing about this thread is that anyone actually took it seriously. What a joke. You could tell he was taking the p1$$ from the start.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Assuming that you are right, wouldn't a quick listen to the Osmonds or Pat Boone make it all better?

Perhaps you could petition the feds to force recording artists to include a copy of "One Bad Apple", on every CD to counter the negitive effects of Bon Jovi's evil plan.

I'm just saying.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Slightly OT, just correcting some factual errors...

RFBurns:

"CD 10Hz-25Khz 44.1Khz sample rate 16bit S/N 96Db typical"

Really? You do know that 25kHz is impossible at 44.1k according to the international laws of physics right? The Nyquist frequency at 44.1k is 22.05k, and the required anti-aliasing filter will take around 2k out of that, so you're left with ~20k ceiling.

And the other figures quoted for analog formats are useless without specifying the quoted limits (-3db? -6db?).

"Trust me, Ive done professional recording and I know what is involved here."

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
Of course in 2006, Bon Jovi was also seen promoting HAARP in Uganda.

A round of applause to you for this line, Sir. A further round for the rest of this thread.

Originally posted by malganis
The only stupid thing about this thread is that anyone actually took it seriously. What a joke. You could tell he was taking the p1$$ from the start.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I personally know the whole family and you are "OUT OF YOUR MIND"! Literally!
Where you get this stuff from is beyond me. You may be reading a little to much. You need a brain break.

PLEASE, close this thread, this is ridiculous. Don't waste another minute discussing this. They are all good people.

Leave them alone.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

no but wearing them jeans will

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Perhaps the OP was referring to listening to Bon Jovi in an environment with a temperature of 7800 degrees Fahrenheit...

...BJ's 1985 effort.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join