It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Listening to Bon Jovi Kill You? Short Answer - Yes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

I had a feeling we were being trolled. That was actually going to be my next post

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
It's a joke. You should star and flag me. Seriously.

No.

There is a better joke in my pants....seriously....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry, man. I can't take candy from strangers.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I always wondered why each time I hear Bon Jovi music I realise I have a gun in my hand aimed at my head.

I am not a fan.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry, man. I can't take candy from strangers.

That's okay brother, I'm sure you are content with your Tic-Tac....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Actually, the frequency is 35.432hz

Coincidentally, this happens to be the same frequency that has the ability to kill plants. It's very hard to replicate, but I assure you, when Maitreya yawns, it'll be in that range.

Well that frequency is NOT a high pitch frequency at all. its a low frequency found in the bass tone range.

The frequency can be generated with the use of an audio tone generator or synthisizer. If you got MIDI on your PC, you can punch in that frequency and generate it all day long.

Now here is another deal. Unless that frequency is recorded above the threshold of the other low frequencies contained in the music...ie bass tones and other low bass notes/instrument sounds, that one particular frequency would have to overcome all the others, then also you would get what is called "beat frequency" noise whenever another frequency of equal amplitude and frequency were to cross paths with that one, basically cancelling each other out. The end result would be a noticable gapping of low bass tones at that frequency.

Trust me, Ive done professional recording and I know what is involved here. What your expecting us to accept is that this tone is prominent all over this album, which on my copies that are 4 different media types, a 12 inch vinyl album, a Metal Type II cassette, and an early CD version plus a later CD release, has no resemblence of this frequency you mention.

Ive got a real time audio spectrum analyzer from my recording engineering days and it has selectable notch filters I can set to look at any specific frequency across the entire audio spectrum.

No where does my scope show any consistant 35.432Hz signal whatsoever. The only time that frequency shows up is when a tone from an instrument just happens to cross that frequency during a note change, but it is not constant. Any low frequency instrument can and will go across various frequencies as it is played.

Sorry but I dont see this artifact demon killer frequency your talking about contained in this album.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

It's all over mate, we got trolled.

I admittedly fell for it too

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

If you read all the pages of the thread.

You will see that he has admitted its a load of nonsense.

Nothing but a waste of 5 minutes of life for anyone who has read the topic.

Maybe the OP has two personalities?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
It really doesn't matter.

At this point I've listened to so much Zeppelin I'm going straight to hell.

Bon Jovi will just help me get there quicker. So will AC/DC, I presume. The HIghway to Hell is Slippery when Wet, y'know?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by asmeone2]

LOL!

J B J = John Bon Jovi
J M J = Jesus Mary Joseph. HE cant be the anti christ, though his hair in the 80's looked like a wig from CATS the musical.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I did read his admittance on page 2 before I posted my reply above. I was pointing out the technical aspects to the frequency claim..further showing how obvious the claim to be of a bogus nature.

Besides..why not play along with those who want to play?!! It might let them know that next time when they attempt something like this, that not everyone out here is an average joe who would blindly take it, but just might be someone who will call out their bluff, in a subtile long winded manner.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Personally, I've always felt that permed mullets were evil!

BEWARE THE MULLET!

To be honest, I don't really care about the health aspects of high frequency sound... just so long as they don't play the "Brown Note" in my direction.

IRM

Brrrrrrrrpppppp
Oh dear!

[edit on 29/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

RFB do you know of any examples that have this, Music of Video etc?? I admit I havent read the whole thread I was laughing to hard at Plague Doctors post

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The worst thing about being trolled this time was that I dirtied my monitor displaying images of Christian rock music bands while I was debunking the Sacred Geometry.

The dirt will never come off.....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

ahahahahah

such a dumb thread.

there are as many anti-christs on this planet as there are human beings.

you're not above anything anti-christ.. you're angry.. an angry potato..
you're lustful and you're envyous and hateful.. so is everyone.. that's all un godly and anti-christ.

get over it.

stop pointing your finger.

fanatic.

-

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
At least it is an interesting study into how many people actually read a whole thread before posting......

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
1. 'Papa don't preach' by Madonna
2. 'Opium of the people' by Slipknot
3. 'Our Love, Don't Throw It All Away' by The Bee Gee's
4. 'Supercalafragelisticexpialadocious' by Mary Poppins
5. 'Angry again' by Megadeth
6. 'New York, New York' by Frank Sinatra
7. 'Digging the Grave' by Faith No More
8. 'Will you still love me?' by Chicago
9. 'I will kill you' by Cannibal Corpse
10. 'Cease to exist' by Charles Manson
11. 'Hangin' Tough' by New Kids on the Block

The first letter of each Song in this list spells out "Poo Sandwich"!!

LOL! I nearly pee'd myself! Nice one man! What a compilation - Mary Poppins and Charles Manson all in the same play list! God I laughed....

But then it got spooky... by applying Kryties sacred geometry, I found the words "I Love to eat a". Now I'm really freaked out! AND HUNGRY!

IRM

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Unrealised
1. 'Papa don't preach' by Madonna
2. 'Opium of the people' by Slipknot
3. 'Our Love, Don't Throw It All Away' by The Bee Gee's
4. 'Supercalafragelisticexpialadocious' by Mary Poppins
5. 'Angry again' by Megadeth
6. 'New York, New York' by Frank Sinatra
7. 'Digging the Grave' by Faith No More
8. 'Will you still love me?' by Chicago
9. 'I will kill you' by Cannibal Corpse
10. 'Cease to exist' by Charles Manson
11. 'Hangin' Tough' by New Kids on the Block

The first letter of each Song in this list spells out "Poo Sandwich"!!

LOL! I nearly pee'd myself! Nice one man! What a compilation - Mary Poppins and Charles Manson all in the same play list! God I laughed....

But then it got spooky... by applying Kryties sacred geometry, I found the words "I Love to eat a". Now I'm really freaked out! AND HUNGRY!

IRM

It is indeed a strange world.....now....who's got the bread?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I know, eh? This should reallybe in the Metaphysics forum,now.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

By no means do I think posters here are dumb. In fact, I highly think the opposite. However, if you're saying that my attempt failed well, I dunno about that.

And to Unrealised - At least it freshens the breath and tastes good. It's even less than a few calories.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
They see him trollin' they hatin'
patrolling trying to catch him trollin' dirty

gtfo my ats, troll

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join