It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Crisis? I think not, behold.. Operation Bernhard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
** First off ... sorry for the duplicate thread.. I figured the original one wasnt good enough for veiwing so i spiced up the thread... Enjoy! **

In 1942 the German superpower sought to destroy the British economy through inflation and counterfeting money by dropping it into the cities via planes. The project, Operation Bernhard, consisted of 142 Inmates from the Sachsenhausen concentration camp and stretched to other camps.

My gut tells me that this secret project has been revived, masked and hidden from sight.

I urge you to take a look at the events that have led up to now.

Housing market crashing
Jobs being cut
Companies failing
BAIL-OUT MANIA and etc..

Think about it, our government is borrowing money from China and other resources to help our economy. When that didn't work, our government started printing more money. Thus causing Inflation. I truley believe that this is the work of the Nazi Operation Bernhard.

Discuss..

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Cio88]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No, it's just called a FAILED economic system that is based on debt and credit. A system that they abused to the point that there is literally nothing they can do to reverse what their greedy little hands have already done.

Although crashing the economy is in line with what the elite would want, it would keep us powerless to stop them from continuing on with they're plan for OWG.

You see when your poor, you worry about putting food on the table, not if your rights are being taken away by a fashist dictator.

The poorer the better for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Would it be safe to say that the credit/debt system is the mask ?

The elite always existed right?

I believe that the cred/debt system was just another system of control added to the tactic of inflation, displayed in the operation.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
you're both right ,this was purposefully designed to put the worlds resources into the hands of a few princely greedy elite

they farm us like cows

WE AREN'T ACTUALLY COWS THOUGH

so we rebel ,I suggest everyone plant food because that's where the next attack is coming from

that and crashing the health care system,closing hospitals ,medicine shortages ,and such

there always going to be enough oil though

to grow food go on a site called journeytoforever.org they have all kinds of awesome info on growing food even if you live in an apartment

also install a waterless toilet . and learn to sew .

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

Operation Bernhard...a shining example of karma Cio88.

Ever hear the phrase; Not worth a Continental ?

Aftereffect of British Counterfeiting

Though Great Britain lost the war, America nearly collapsed because of the counterfeiting. American currency was so devalued by 1779 that Congress decided that they couldn’t print any more.

The country then moved to using gold and silver coins because they were harder to counterfeit.

There might be a lesson in here somewhere

GL

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
reply to post by Cio88

Operation Bernhard...a shining example of karma Cio88.

Ever hear the phrase; Not worth a Continental ?

Aftereffect of British Counterfeiting

Though Great Britain lost the war, America nearly collapsed because of the counterfeiting. American currency was so devalued by 1779 that Congress decided that they couldn’t print any more.

The country then moved to using gold and silver coins because they were harder to counterfeit.

There might be a lesson in here somewhere

GL

So really the Nazis were taking a page out of the British book.

Now it's happening again (supposedly). Sure sounds like what goes around come around to me too.

new topics

top topics

join