posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
The Prophetic Light and Black Sun
0. A discussion of new depression world politics,nationalization of European financial institutions realized, and a foreseeable world unity is born of
1. Unrealistic expectations of the new administration thwarted, the many abandon hope as anger replaces fear. A failed programming of belief outweighs
faith in the dollar (US) and as trust is replaced with revelation, the recalcitrant value displeases many. The gamble is lost.
2. Violence, unrest, and fires plague the cold cities.
3. Hatred increases, reactions rise, riots continue.
4.The promise of revenue fails, jobs lost, housing becomes meaningless(US), financial bases fail the majority (US and UK). Police, fire protection,
health care, and education suffers the freedom of many.
5. Missile defense in Europe.
6. Official denial, escalation of conflict, and terror.
7. Tensions in Bosnia and Georgia.
8. Pakistan and Afghanistan, a great failure emerges.
9.Iran’s Caliphate, its meaning, and enlightened world unifier soon observes the tomb. An elder of Peru and three monks of Tibet understand. Pahana
improperly received, the Hopi wait for the next world. Not in judgment, [censored] burns the planet and in this time,[censored] is understood.
10. Israel divides and does not find peace.
11. Korea’s leadership changes.
12. Cuba’s leadership changes.
13.Venezuela emerges with Cuba and Bolivia. Peru and Columbia at first follows a middle path. Marked by continuing economic despair, failed promises,
and disappointments of the North, a wide range of solidarity emerges.
14. Russia sleeps without dreaming, wakes within seeing, gains upon silence.
15. A great danger of World War III begins.
16. Collective acceptance wanes.
17. The mystery of suffering and death/ Fatima is revealed.
18. The insurance industry laments, a great storm rakes the coast (US).
19. An incident of [censored] weakens the market after [censored].
20. A war unjust replaces another as the many suffer.
21. The Secretary of State blunders.
23. [censored] must be avoided.
24.Twice again, a "bail-out" condemns the average poor, debt becomes unmanageable, and the dollar (US) fades as a new bill is desperately
25. The "new depression" is likely to emerge after [censored].
26. A great disappointment of the new administration is at first overshadowed with blame, spin, and excuse.
27.The new man becomes for a time irrational; a first of four possible beasts. This will remain as the majority beyond 2010 unto the emerging killing
tide in which disease, famine, and social chaos will then require world reorganization.
28. Oceanic tides, weather patterns, and extreme conditions concern scientists as deforestation continues due to world economic hardships.
29. Direct economic interests in environmental preservation will be noticeably reduced through-out the world regardless of a new administration's
promise(US). Regulation alone will not suffice.
(to be continued)