It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there are ways to increase your likelihood of being abducted. I know this sounds really noobish, but I've thought about it since I was a little kid.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why would you wish for abduction? Is it for the "ohh ahh" factor or ????

Most abduction victims report the experience to not have been anything pleasant or something that they would want to occur a 2nd time.

Also some who have been abducted have had very difficult lives, mostly with psycological and physical problems. I dont see why you would be wishing to increase your chances to be abducted.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm just asking if there are ways. I want to see what kind of suggestions people have. I'm also not easily bothered by things.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
First off, the evidence that this really occurs with an extraterrestrial explanation is tenuous at best. Secondly, from what we hear, i'd echo the previous poster and say that abduction doesn't seem to be desirable at all.

But, if you're really interested, all you can do is go to a place where UFO activity has been reported, maybe late at night and wait. I doubt this would work, but it's all i can think of.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've never heard that abductions are unpleasant.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, if they weren't upleasant then they would not be blocking large chunks of memory from their specimens, though some of it may be blocked from protocol alone, I imagine much is blocked from trauma and the medical procedures they do without pain killers.

There is a chance you've already been, most likely you will not remember it, except through leaks, or if they want you to remember a little.

You don't have to go anywhere special in the least, just sit outside in the evening. They monitor all of our thoughts and know the amount of each species at every current moment, including in any time frame from the past, and projections at 40%, 60 %, 80% and more likelihood in the future.
They know your heart and intents. You can ask, in your mind.

But I would be certain to do much meditation before hand and seek a strong spiritual awareness, and seek to be protected from negative beings and black ops. In fact, its not something I really recommend.

I have a few leaks in my memory, as does my son, and I have respect for the visitors that have dealt with us, and am trying to ascertain the direction of their mission. This is the core need for many experiencers. But there are many blocked memories and things I'm concerned about uncovering. I don't recommend this for anyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah, because it would be a real pity to leave all this (insert sarcasm here)

I would be abducted in a heartbeat, imagine what you could see\ do\ learn!

Where can i sign up?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Can i UFO pool with you ?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
same... i wanna come too ! i baggs shotgun!
been searching and waiting for a long time for them to come (over 20 years now). got lots of questions to ask. i have nothing to fear from them and im not weak willed enough to believe the claptrap bantered about by those who are. if there is a way to increase our chance to be abducted by aliens then i wanna know.

ever notice how its only complete flakes that get abducted ?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Abduction cases indicate that heredity might be important to these abductions. I cite Whitley Stirebers story because his son and his wife have had recovered memories.

My mother recanted a story of seeing the "gray alien" face floating in her room when she was a child. I too have had some wierd misplaced childhood memories, including one incident of falling asleep in one house as a kindergartner and waking up the next morning in our other house we were cleaning up to sell. (after nightmares of being chased around the house by a long, thin, larg headed monster). My mother went out to that house (25 miles away) that morning to do some cleaning for the sale and she was astounded when I greeted her. she figured surely I'd crawled into the car when she was getting ready, snuck past her and went inside the house. All I remember is being very alone for several hours crying and waiting for someone to arrive and explain to me why they left me on a cold, unheated, unmade waterbed all alone in the middle of knowwhere. I didn't reach an understanding until a couple years later when I saw communion and put the pieces together of what I recall from the "nightmare".

My entire family has had misplaced time and implanted memories. if I could afford the scans I'd like to be checked for physical implants.

To those that would like the abduction experience: you are crazier than I! I'd like a visitation, but I know I would absolutely FREAK OUT if I had total and lucid memory of the event!!!

new topics

top topics

join