It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video Surfaces (G.W. Bush's psychotherapist missing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Shocking Video Surfaces and Dr. Alter Remains Missing

www.thewashingtonwatch.com

A video, purportedly of Dr. Mark Alter, has been anonymously delivered to Washington Watch editorial offices. Prominent psychologist Dr. Alter was first reported missing from his Manhattan apartment on 5 May 2007 by his house keeper: "He went off on an assignment and never returned," she said to reporters. A native New Yorker, Dr. Alter 59, holds a doctorate in clinical psychology from Columbia University. A sole practitioner, he specialized in leadership psychology, counseling corporate.....
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/28/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Click on the video link on the webpage. This doctor apparently gave therapy to George W. Bush and now fears for his life. He claims Bush went to war with Iraq because of his inner demons with alcohol. This is very interesting, and if the doctor is missing, who knows if BushCo executed him? I'm so glad Bush will never command our country again.

www.thewashingtonwatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/28/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is all a campaign to promote the book. It's all made up. It says the character in the book is the guy that is missing. Pretty tricky.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

This is just a plug for his novel.

oops second line....I had read this a few days ago,

[edit on 28-1-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Bush never lead the country to begin with. Neither is Obama leading the country.

It's the Federal Reserve that OWNS the military, economy, land, and the people of this country.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I'm pretty sure this is all a campaign to promote the book. It's all made up. It says the character in the book is the guy that is missing. Pretty tricky.

Oh, that's messed up! This guy shouldn't be allowed to do that, and the website should not be allowed to show that video without putting (in fine print at least, somewhere) a disclaimer next to it.

Damn, some people are real scumbags.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I reckon you messed up on your assumptions.

It happens from time to time.

top topics

join