It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA:VC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Who thinks that Grand Theft Auto: VIce City was too short? I know I do.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I finished this it a few weeks ago. I actually bought it when it came out, and I've been chipping away at it. I guess it took me ages to finish it. It was one of my all-time favorites, such a good game.

I can't wait for the next one, which they announced recently.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I sort of beat it. I did the "game", but I didn't do any of the side missions, like delivering all the pizzas, or the firetruck missions, and the mission where you are at the dock and you have to go through the balls of light. That one is super tough. VC was a great game though. I could play it for hours, just driving into stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I recently sold it , I got it when it came out but after a while it losses its luster, I actually enjoyed GTA3 more, The games have a lot more replay value when you play them with buddies for the "hey look at this" factor.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
check out Multitheft, its a multiplayer mod. I tried it a few weeks ago, pretty fun, could be really fun. seems like theres always people and servers available

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wanted to tried the multitheft thing, and it said it could start the game because I had modified it. Damn, now I have to reinstall if I want to play multiplayer.

Crap, I'll miss my golf gti vr6.

join